Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Bump In The Night (1x1 Bloodbeauty118/Ryu) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you hiding in the night?
  Of course, I'm one of the monsters...
  No, but I don't fear what's in it.
  No.... I'm freaking terrified!!!
View Results

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:17 pm
This is a 'Vampire/Human roleplay, but it ain't nothin' like Twilight, just warning ya...
Bloodbeauty118

User Image
Name: Terra Rose

User Image
Name: Alexis Reijin
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:12 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

"Finally" Terra exclaimed, looking at the clock. 8:09 it read. She stood up and went to the window, drawing the blinds and looking at the city-scape. The buildings all lit up in the darkness. The night-life beginning. It was all so mesmerizing, especially being on the top floor of one of the largest skyscrapers. She guessed she was lucky her clan was as far into politics as it was.

Humming a sweet, almost seductive tune to herself. Terra grabbed her purse from the couch. Prey was so much easier when one blended in as much as she did. And now a days, vampires were such a popular 'myth' that there were whole bars dedicated to those pretending to be them. Terra's red eyes and pale skin simply looked like a vampire wannabee. She never got over the surprised look in her victim's eyes when she bit in and they realized that she was a true vampire.

Heading out into the streets, Terra always got lust filled looks. The agelessness of a vampire always got to people. She simply ignored them, walking down the crowded streets with a confident stride, her eyes honing in on every movement, ever pulse. Seeing what may be alluring. It had been a day since she'd fed. It was bad to go on daily streaks in the city, especially if a body was found. Terra was good at covering her tracks, but not every vampire was. A body peskily left in an alleyway, meant each one needed to tread softly. As there were always rumors of large branches of authority being vamps themselves...these rumors were true of course...but that didn't need to be spread.

User Image

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image
Alexis exhaled, grimacing as he pushed through the crowd, most of them focused on the new 'vampire' bar that had opened a few days previously. It didn't interest him, however. His golden amber eyes shifted slowly over the crowd, though... he could... feel that not everyone in the crowd was human. He couldn't explain how he knew it; it was almost an itch in the back of his mind... the older they tended to be, the stronger the sensation.

"I swear, those idiotic Twilight movies made vampires seen so... gleaming, it's stupid," he muttered. He had erected walls in his mind that dulled, but unfortunately didn't block the thoughts of those around him. Rather than shouts and yells, he heard low murmuring. It was one of the few reasons he was able to deal with life in a large, crowded city. He blinked as he saw a blond young woman step out of the side of one of the nearby condominium buildings that happened to be the third tallest in the city.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:58 am
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Though used to stares, they only lasted about until she passed. But Terra felt eyes on her, a more intense look was more easily distinguished. She looked around and locked eyes with a man. He seemed a bit surprised by her, she didn't understand why. She continued walking which just happened to be in his direction when she felt something. Something coming from the man. She stopped in the crowd and turned back to look at him, a puzzled look now crossing her face. She felt an undeniable pull towards him.

She blushed at the aura. She never blushed...Now she was interested. Who...what was this man? Who was he to have such a magnetic aura? She turned her head away, resisting the urge to go up and address him. Maybe she just needed to feed, she was a bit paranoid. But she knew these were lies she'd been telling herself. She spared a glance back at him as she walked by. She couldn't shake the pull his aura gave off, as if he were incredibly important to her though she was sure she'd never once met him.

User Image

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:13 pm
User Image
Alexis saw the woman blush while looking puzzled. He winced slightly as he felt a pulse of a headache starting, not really noticing that she passed by him as he pressed his fingers to his temples. He heard nothing from her mind, which he was thankful for, yet the low creaking sound as he looked upward, his eyes widening as a planter dropped apparently from the roof. He could hear a male voice cursing as a worker's head popped over the roof of the theater as his hand unconsciously rose as if to ward off the planter's heavy steel rod. "Not like this," he thought grimly, unaware that a trickle of blood oozed from his nose as the planter redirected itself suddenly and hit with a crack a foot and a half in front of him, the thorny branches of the dead rosebush shuddering just inches from his face as he stumbled back, unaware that his blood was very fragrant and enticing to anyone vampiric.
Bloodbeauty118

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:25 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Upon looking back at the man, a low creaking filled the air. Terra looked up to see a planter dropping from the roof, heading right for the man she'd been looking at. She was content to let him get hit, people died every day and hopefully with him it would end her confusing impulses. The man raised his hand defensively and suddenly the planter seemed to re-direct. It was slight but Terra could see it. The planter hit the ground with a loud smack, making people scream and turn. Terra just stood, frozen. All she could see was red, the trickle of blood coming from the man's nose as he stumbled. It smelled so intoxicatingly sweet, even from this distance it smelled as strong as the cutting of a man's jugular would be.

Terra moved so fast she practically teleported, she was behind him as he stumbled, catching him slightly. "Careful" she whispered, her face close to his ear. The smell was stronger, she was tempted to bite into him, to drain him right here in front of everybody. Her teeth were slowly sharpening from the sheer torment of it. If she'd been a vampire of lesser years she'd have ripped out his throat for all to see. But instead she held, stopping her pupils from dilating and willing her teeth to grind back down. She moved her head just barley away from his "Are you okay?" she asked, a normal question for anybody who may have seen that.

User Image

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:49 pm
User Image
Alexis blinked slowly, his head throbbing as he heard the feminine voice near his ear. "Been better," he said softly as he shook his hand, wincing as he noticed the deep cut across the palm and outside of his hand near his pinky; apparently he hadn't quite evaded the planter as he'd thought. "Definitely better than the time I lost my balance and knocked myself out on a vault from building to building," he muttered.
Bloodbeauty118

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:11 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

The man didn't seem put off by her initial closeness which was good. Because now that she'd chosen to initiate conversation. She wasn't just going to leave. He winced and looked at his hand. A deep cut on it filling the air with more of that tantalizing aroma. Terra had to keep her voice from shaking as her crimson eyes sparkled at the sight of the blood. She glanced back up at him, everything about him attracted her and she didn't know why. His aura, his blood, his scent, she couldn't shake it. He told a small story of another injury he had and she frowned as any human would've at being told this "Well that couldn't have been good" she said, consciously keeping her voice from faltering. She looked back to his hand, grinding her teeth together so they wouldn't sharpen again. "Do you...do you need help with that?" she asked, glancing back to him and then to his hand.

User Image

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:16 pm
User Image
Alexis could hear her voice shaking slightly as she momentarily paused before speaking. The slight pressure in the back of his mind told him that this attractive young woman wasn't what she appeared to be, but he wasn't going to mention that he somehow knew she wasn't all she seemed. A slight, roguish smile flickered over his lips as he chuckled softly. "I would be appreciative in any way necessary for that," he said softly, well aware that it would likely entail more than simple assistance.
Bloodbeauty118

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:25 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

A smile spread across Terra's lips to reveal repressed, normal teeth. "I live just over here, I have a first aid kit in my apartment" She told him. She took his uninjured hand, goosebumps breaking across her skin as she did. "My name is Terra, what shall I call you?" she asked the man as she took him back towards the large skyscraper. She led him into the lobby, where the doorman smirked at her. Remus was his name. He'd been loyal to the Rose family since her father spared his life. Remus had been a mercenary that had chosen the wrong night to start a drunken fight with a 'freaky vampire impersonator'. But the man enjoyed being a vampire. And he was much stronger as one, he kept unwanted attention away and he knew exactly what Terra was doing.

Giving a wink back to Remus, Terra led the man to the elevator "I'm on the top floor" she informed him with a small, toothless smile. Her anticipation already making her canines turn to points.
User Image

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:05 pm
User Image
Alexis tilted his head slightly as he followed her. "Alexis, though honestly you're the first person that hasn't in some way looked at me as a freak," he said softly, his voice dropping near the end as he spoke, not seeming to mind Terra's words at all. He glanced towards the buttons as they stepped into the elevator, seeing the penthouse button light up as he lightly brushed it with his mind, though a few drops of blood leaked from his nose with even that little brush. "Trust me... if there's something I have never been fond of in the city, it's two main things: gangs and the massive crowds... New Year's Eve and New Year's Day... I usually knock myself out somehow so I don't hear them," he muttered.
Bloodbeauty118

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:18 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Terra couldn't help but laugh at his freak comment. "Freak? Well don't worry, I tend not to judge people based on appearances. Though I don't see why anybody would be freaked out by you" She was fixated by the blood from his nose and hand, though trying to pass it off as best she could. She had to force herself to listen to his words. "Not a New Year's fan? But the celebration of a new year is just delightful, the entire world seeming to come together for a moment...The countdown representing a leap in time, everything can change from that point on" she said to him as the door opened.

The whole top floor was hers but all that could be seen was the main penthouse. Decorated beautifully yet with an old, rustic flare to it. Terra walked in "Please sit" she said, going to the bathroom for the first aid kit. She smiled as she turned, her teeth sharp and her fingernails already beginning to claw. She curled them into her palm, forcing them down. She was usually so cool and collected about her prey, again this man puzzled her.

User Image

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:26 pm
User Image
Alexis exhaled when she laughed. "It isn't my physical appearance that freaks them out... but what I'm capable of," he said softly as he stepped into the room, glancing towards her when she turned away and walked towards what he instinctively guessed was the bathroom. "I don't know whether or not she realizes that I'm... abnormal," he muttered as he sat on a bar stool. He wasn't sure how, but he could sense that she was fighting something, as if to restrain it.
Bloodbeauty118

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:11 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

"Ah, you mean like the whole planter thing?" Terra asked, finally calling him out. "I didn't realize you made your...abilities, so public." She grabbed the first aid kit from the bathroom and headed back out "But...what I wonder...is why you have them...how...you have them?" she asked smoothly, interrogating without really interrogating. She looked at him, her curiosity piquing for his answer. She kept her distance a bit though. She wanted her answer before anything. Just his scent was already driving her crazy, she had goosebumps and couldn't seem to stop twiddling her fingers as she waited for his response.
User Image

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:44 pm
User Image
Alexis shrugged. "I usually don't flaunt my talents like that, and I don't know how or why I have them. As far as I know my mother passed away a couple of months after I was born, so I never knew her and my father passedaway when I was seven after a work accident," he said with a sigh. "It's funny... everyone I pass normally... I can hear their thoughts even through my mental walls... I hear absolutely nothing from you," he said with a sigh, well aware of the relief in his voice. He knew she'd likely now realize why he disliked the New Year parties.
Bloodbeauty118

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces