User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Want to learn how to fly through the galaxy without being turned into a greasy spot on an errant asteroid, or without flying directly into the heart of a burning
star? Then go take my class in Navigator. I'm a real pro at astronavigation, and I can help you hone your skills to become a better space pilot! Ready to do a little shopping? The Jedi princess, Jailee Kel Son has set up her own auction site for all of your aquarium needs in
JediBay! She has an auction ending every day of the month so be sure to get your bid in! Here at the Sith Temple, we like to reward people for doing bad deeds, so Boba Pett has a special guild designed where you can turn your fellow Gaians in to the temple so we can kidnap their tank! All he needs is a name, and he'll hunt that tank down and kidnap it! You get a handsome reward for pulling off this little bit of treachery! Let's go on over this way and check out some of the other services we provide here in the temple.