Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Forsaken Inari's and Wolf Tribe

Back to Guilds

Furry theme all around also fan base of anime, video games,ect. fun place overall 

Tags: Foxes, Hanging out, Wolves, Animals, Furry 

Reply Games and Contests/ UC
Ask the Captain! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just A Messiah

Benevolent Conversationalist

12,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:23 pm
Hello I just felt the need to start up something random, for this forum you can ask me anything and I mean ANYTHING cat_rofl whether it be for real,fake,ect. no matter how random, will always reply to the questions when I have time enjoy cat_xp

Rules
1,Can ask only 1 question a week
2.My answers maybe long or short, so no crying
3.The more creative, the more ill try to be creative as well  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:29 am
DJ Wise Fox

hello i am new to the guild, and the question i have for this week is, what kind of R.P.s do you have and many people do? i am a big R.P.er and i love to to do it but i am not sure where the rp is in this guild i looked in the rp form but ther was nothing there.  

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200

Just A Messiah

12,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:09 am
JehovahTheWolf
DJ Wise Fox

hello i am new to the guild, and the question i have for this week is, what kind of R.P.s do you have and many people do? i am a big R.P.er and i love to to do it but i am not sure where the rp is in this guild i looked in the rp form but ther was nothing there.

very good question sir. As far as im aware the RP is under construction at the moment yet you can start your own if you wish as well...just make sure its under the RP section of the forums and follow guide lines under rules cat_smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:24 am
DJ Wise Fox
JehovahTheWolf
DJ Wise Fox

very good question sir. As far as im aware the RP is under construction at the moment yet you can start your own if you wish as well...just make sure its under the RP section of the forums and follow guide lines under rules cat_smile

ok now i have one more question, would it be ok if i made a community place for everyone to post? like a cafe or club or something like that? sorry i know you said only one a week but this question goes with my first.  

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200

Just A Messiah

12,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:09 pm
JehovahTheWolf
DJ Wise Fox
JehovahTheWolf
DJ Wise Fox

ok now i have one more question, would it be ok if i made a community place for everyone to post? like a cafe or club or something like that? sorry i know you said only one a week but this question goes with my first.

lol no its fine this all counts haven't got any other replys, and yes you can just make a new topic, label set up as your own, again just follow rules and read over first smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:11 pm
DJ Wise Fox
JehovahTheWolf
DJ Wise Fox
JehovahTheWolf
DJ Wise Fox

lol no its fine this all counts haven't got any other replys, and yes you can just make a new topic, label set up as your own, again just follow rules and read over first smile

ok will do thank you cat_xd  

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200

Just A Messiah

12,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:18 pm
JehovahTheWolf
DJ Wise Fox
JehovahTheWolf
DJ Wise Fox
JehovahTheWolf
DJ Wise Fox

anytime enjoy, I need to get something to eat cat_gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:28 pm
DJ Wise Fox
JehovahTheWolf
DJ Wise Fox
JehovahTheWolf
DJ Wise Fox

anytime enjoy, I need to get something to eat cat_gonk

ok well its up if you wanna take a look  

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200

Just A Messiah

12,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:54 pm
On stand by in office cat_smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:25 pm
Office?  

Foxtrot Fallout

Tricky Fox

Just A Messiah

12,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:27 pm
Foxtrot Fallout
Office?

yeah its the place I store all my anime girl body pillows cat_biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:28 pm
DJ Wise Fox
Foxtrot Fallout
Office?

And you're not sharing? How dare you.  

Foxtrot Fallout

Tricky Fox

Just A Messiah

12,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:31 pm
Foxtrot Fallout
DJ Wise Fox
Foxtrot Fallout
Office?

And you're not sharing? How dare you.

cat_xp jelly  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:34 pm
Oreos or chocolate chip cookies? =w=

Divine Mother

Divine Dragon

19,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Just A Messiah

12,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:42 pm
Daariv
Oreos or chocolate chip cookies? =w=

ohhh thats an easy one, I place the oreos and choclate cookies in a blender in such working to make a milk shake which I drink while watching my cat remove tape, I placed on his back cat_cool happy time all around  
Games and Contests/ UC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff