Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Scribbulus Writing Instruments ~ NPC Owned, Available

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Scribbulus Writing Implements was a shop in Diagon Alley that sold quills, ink, and parchment. It was located next door to Quality Quidditch Supplies, and next to an archway leading into Knockturn Alley. In the summer of 1996, the shop was either abandoned or ransacked by Death Eaters. It was also a shop in Hogsmeade.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:58 pm
This shop is available for people to roleplay in. If you would like to have a character own the shop, please apply here.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:06 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<3rd year>

Rhett grinned as Ferdie smiled at his offer to be a bodyguard and was happy his friend found a way to make an awkward situation a little more bearable. Not just bearable actually a bit entertaining. "I think you'll be doing the most of making people blush or run into things, only old women think I'm cute," Rhett said. "I swear if my sister wasn't there this woman in Madam Malkin's would have pinched my cheek." He shrugged though, not too worried about girls or dates at the moment. He was only a third year after all! Besides his sister and parents made him promise to put his studies first. They were under the impression he was a bit lazy, which might be the case but he knew kids who were way worse. At least he did his homework most of the time and always did for classes he liked.

As they headed to the shop another girl carrying books giggled at them and when Ferdie waved at her happily the girl turned red and dropped her books. It was a funny sight as her parents and friends with her quickly picked it up. Rhett figured returning the attention to those who stared was a type of prank and it wasn't mean. It wasn't like they ignored them or made fun of them for their attention.

Soon they arrived at the shop and Rhett opened the door and held it for Ferdie and said, "After you. Do you think they have unbreakable quills? Or better yet unbreakable never able to be lost quills?" He wondered over to where some quills were and looked at them with half interest not finding a quill that was both unbreakable and never able to be lost right off. "Dad says I just need to be more organized and then I won't lose quills so much. He loses stuff all the time, though."

Time: 2038-2039
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                  Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:10 am
mc2

User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie enther thanking Rhett for the door holding. He asked if they had any quills that where unbreakable and or uncloseable. "Not sure about unloseable but I've gotten a good long use with short hippogriff feather quills. They get dingy long before they break." Ferdie explained looking at another display. He would of course get spare quills for class but he was eyeing the quill and note pad set that would dictate for for him. It be so helpful with the qudditch games he can be sure not to miss a detail because he was manualy writing it. It was pricey but he had save up his allowance and did extra chores to have plenty of spending money. He grabed a set with a light blue quill and notbook cover and joined Rhett in his quill hunt. "I've used colors to help me not misplace them. Prehaps having a special one or a favorite one will help? My dad has one he never loses one particular because he uses it more than others. He loses plain quills all the time." Ferdie said hoping to help the runaway quill dilemma.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                          ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                          ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                          ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

OOC:

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:15 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<3rd year>

Rhett listened as his friend made proposals on how to solve his problem with forever losing his quills. Really he didn't lose much else. He knew where his books were and his broom (well sister's broom really) and usually kept track of all his clothes except the occasional sock. Maybe he lost quills because they were so commonplace. He also had a habit of lending them in class because usually he had an extra one and between him and his classmate they would forget about the borrowed quill. If he had a special quill he might not lose it as much, but he didn't want to spend a lot of money on something he might lose too. He looked over at the hippogriff feather quills and saw that they weren't as pricey as he initially expected though still a little over budget if he was going to buy three or four like he initially planned. He picked up a quill and inspected it as he weighted it in his hand and looked over at his friend and his purchase which was a light blue quill and notebook cover. "Alright I think I'm going to get two Hippogriff quills. They are better than the usual ones I get so I probably will be more responsible with them," Rhett said. He paused and then picked up an extra quill but in a rich navy blue, "I figure I should get something for my sister too as a thank you for taking me shopping and letting me borrow her broom again this year."

Hello, then, Rhett

Gryffindor!

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:38 pm
null

User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie watched as Rhett picked out some quills for him and a fancy ones for his sister. He grabbed a few plain ones himself for normal use. As they awaited to check out Ferdie wondered if Rhett wanted to do some more shopping with him. "Hey, did you want to help me get a gift for my mom? I saw her eye a few thing that we can try to get." Ferdie asked. Of Rhett wasnt up for it then they could do other things. Its not like he couldn't come another day and get it but this was the most ideal time.

OOC:

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:09 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<3rd year>

Rhett soon checked out being that the line was thankfully not particularly long. When his friend spoke up, Rhett turned and nodded in agreement to go shopping for his mum. "I don't know how much help I will be but I would love to help," Rhett said, "I like quidditch alright but shopping for mums can be tricky. I know my mum usually likes something for the garden but then again she spends most of her time there but people and mums are different in taste of course." Most of the time was probably an understatement considering his mother could never leave the New Forest her home. It was one of the reasons why they lived so devoid of human neighbors. Rhett also suspected that his Dad liked the privacy. "What exactly were you figuring on getting her?"

Hello, then, Rhett

Gryffindor!

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:11 am
mc2

User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

They finished checking out and started for the door when they had another opportunity for fun. A first year and her parents came in and the girl shyly waved at them, mainly Ferdie. "Hi! I like your dress!" Ferdie said. He was by no means lying it was a nice dress. But the compliment combined with Ferdie's aura of LOOK AT ME, caused the girl to blush and knock over a few containers of quills. She quickly picked thm up with the help of her dad as they left the store. "I kinda feel guilty that's so fun. But yea for my mom she will definitely say she likes it even though she doesn't, she does with the sweaters one of my dads friends keeps giving her for Christmas. But I saw her eyeing a little collectable snitch, it set to not flay too far if I read it right. I saved more than what the price tag was, I hope it still there. Otherwise, I may just have to go a book or something." Ferdie replied after they got out the door and made their way to the next store.

((Exit to Qudditch Supplies!))

OOC: accidentally edited not quoted ill fix

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Diagon Alley

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers