Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Potage's Cauldron Shop ~ NPC Owned, Available

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Potage's Cauldron Shop, also known as Cauldrons was the first shop one encountered when entering North Side, Diagon Alley from the Leaky Cauldron. It sold all types of cauldrons, displaying them in a stack outside the shop, under a sign which read: "Cauldrons - All Sizes - Copper, Brass, Pewter, Silver - Self-Stirring - Collapsible." It is owned by Madam Potage.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:57 pm
This shop is available for people to roleplay in. If you would like to have a character own the shop, please apply here.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:50 am
BunnyCheeks1114

Mood: relieved
Companions: Stacy
Thoughts: whew made it....

User ImageUser Image
I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

They made it to the shop and dove in before they could get swept away in the crowd. Hikaru's mom was in the corner looking at the hevey duty cauldrons. "Did you grab all your book dear?" She said sounding amused by them half flying in. Finally noticing his mom in the corner. "Oh! Yeah I did. I'm helping stacy here get all her first year stuff." Hikaru replied. "The crowds are getting crazy." "Well if you have some money left theres not a crowd by the ice cream shop. They have a sale on the kind of cauldron you need so I can throw you a bit more money too." She said with a smile. She was glad Hikaru was making friends, he was as painfully shy as she had been at her age. Hikaru lit up at the idea of ice cream. He turned to Stacy. "After we get your cauldron we can go get ice cream. Would you want to go?" He asked hopeing for a yes, it be a bit akward if she said no.

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

OOC:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:14 am
User ImageUser Image
Anastasia and Hikaru have survived the mob outside in the streets and were safe within the cauldron shop. Ana let out an audible sigh of relief and began to fix herself. She felt disheveled and dirty. Not something she likes. Her inner prissy princess showed as she combed through her short brunette locks and brushed off the sleeves of her over-size grey coat. After a final huff she, listened in on Hikaru speaking with his mother. She was very pretty. A graceful pretty. When her friend spoke her name, she offered a small wave to his mother and a polite smile. It threw her for a small loop though. She was so used to formal stuffy introductions. Reciting full names and relations. All he said was her name. Not even her full name! A nickname! She wanted to step up and shake her hand , or but in to their conversation to formally introduce herself. That would be rude in this situation though, so she just had to roll with it.

Ana's ears perked up at a certain word though, and she felt the same excitement radiate off of the boy standing next to her. Ice cream. One thing that Anastasia can go insane for is ice cream. The moment Hikaru turned around to face her, Ana was already frantically nodding her head, during his entire question she was already physically saying yes. She waited till he was done with his sentence and not a moment after the finally syllable exited his mouth she exclaimed. "Absolutely yes. I would love to. I haven't had ice cream in a good while!" She smiled was bright and cheesy, and it stretched from ear to ear.

Now she had to be quick about finding a cauldron. Scanning her deep brown eyes quickly around the shop, she tried to visually find one she fancied. "Well, I better do this fast then." She laughed. Strutting hastily around the isles of cauldrons she tried to look for one that was sturdy, but not too heavy. One that look clean and polished. She didn't like the rustic look. Price wasn't really a deterrent. Her father gave her a sizable bag of money for her part of the shopping trip. "What cauldron did you have last year, Hikaru?" She called out to him, not really paying attention to if he was close behind her or not.

&&BLOOD :: Pureiiii&&HOUSE :: Unsortediiii&&YEAR :: Firstiiii&&LOCATION :: Potage's Cauldron Shopiiii
                                      &&COMPANY :: Hikaruiiii&&MOOD :: Cool Calm and Collectediiii&&OUTFIT :: Put Together

Kungfudemoness

BunnyCheeks1114

OG OTP

2,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:28 am
BunnyCheeks1114

Mood: relieved
Companions: Stacy
Thoughts: hmmmm....

User ImageUser Image
I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

Hikaru followed Stacy around helping her pic a cauldron. He did notice she seemed to eye the simple and shiney ones. "I just had the basic cheep one. You likely want one that will last. Unless your like me and melt it with a bad potion." He said looking at the selections. He had added too much of one ingredient and the his cauldron was a melted mess. "Oh how about this one?" He said grabing one of the right size. It was a pewter that had been polished to a matte shine. It was simple and basic but looked nice. "I think it has to be pewter for first year so this might be a good bet." He said passing it to her.

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

OOC:  
Diagon Alley

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash