Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:14 pm
All I gotta say, right? Lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:59 am
The game. So far so good on the story im totally enjoying it.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:44 am
Doom_Viper_D
The game. So far so good on the story im totally enjoying it.

biggrin

I'm awaiting GTA Online.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:00 am
i didnt know you could join cults in the game the side storys you can find online in the game are really long too  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:12 am
Nekromantlc
i didnt know you could join cults in the game the side storys you can find online in the game are really long too

They're saying around 500 mission at the launch of GTA O, If that's a truthful number... MY GOD. Lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:17 am
LiinoLux
Nekromantlc

They're saying around 500 mission at the launch of GTA O, If that's a truthful number... MY GOD. Lol.

have you tried to join any of the cults online so far i have michel and franklin in one michel is in the epsilon program im at the point where i have to whear the epsilon robes for 10 in game days,
and franklin is in the children of the mountin cult he got a free T-shirt for joining free clothes lol  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Matsuo The Death Dealer

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:10 pm
Even though I am more excited for Pokemon X/Y, I would love to get the new GTA game. Sadly I lost my borderlands 2 game and had to buy a digital copy D:< Hopefully I can get it soon. That and the Last Of Us.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:46 pm
Nekromantlc
LiinoLux
Nekromantlc

have you tried to join any of the cults online so far i have michel and franklin in one michel is in the epsilon program im at the point where i have to whear the epsilon robes for 10 in game days,
and franklin is in the children of the mountin cult he got a free T-shirt for joining free clothes lol

I am with Michael Lol. I'm at same spot!  

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:47 pm
Matsuo The Death Dealer
Even though I am more excited for Pokemon X/Y, I would love to get the new GTA game. Sadly I lost my borderlands 2 game and had to buy a digital copy D:< Hopefully I can get it soon. That and the Last Of Us.

I play BL2 if you ever feel like playing: PSN: MajirXR
Going for my platinum. (:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:42 pm
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer

Yea I haven't been on gaia much, I sent you a friend request. My digital copy is still downloading right now lol.  

Matsuo The Death Dealer

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:45 pm
Matsuo The Death Dealer
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer

Yea I haven't been on gaia much, I sent you a friend request. My digital copy is still downloading right now lol.

Cool cool bud!

I still need to get 50 on assassin and gunzerker. Lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:37 pm
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer

Cool cool bud!

What dlc do you have? I have a levek 53 gunzerker and a level 61 mechromancer. Kinda working on my psycho here and there. I won't be able to play much until this wensday. Got work until then.  

Matsuo The Death Dealer

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:41 pm
Matsuo The Death Dealer
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer

Cool cool bud!

What dlc do you have? I have a levek 53 gunzerker and a level 61 mechromancer. Kinda working on my psycho here and there. I won't be able to play much until this wensday. Got work until then.

I have first 2 expansions and mancer.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:54 pm
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer

Cool cool bud!

Alright. I was just wondering since I have all the dlc so far (besides the skins abd heads). I also have both level cap increases. You don't have any of the level cap increases do you?  

Matsuo The Death Dealer

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:56 pm
Matsuo The Death Dealer
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer

Cool cool bud!

Alright. I was just wondering since I have all the dlc so far (besides the skins abd heads). I also have both level cap increases. You don't have any of the level cap increases do you?

i have first level raise. ^^  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces