Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.
[GA] Would You Rather Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:07 am
Ummm you're asking if I would like to sit in a toilet in a box in a street. Or sit in a box in a street.

I'm gonna go with toiletless box xD

Who would you rather be trapped in an elevator with for 8 hours, Miley Cyrus or Kayne West? Both are they obnoxious selves  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:46 am
                Would you rather be 1000m in the air or 1000m underground?
                Assuming you'd survive eheh

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

twistedmx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:58 pm
I have a fear of being underground and in the darkness, but at least being in the air would make for a pretty view :]

I choose being in the air.

Would you rather be living in the dessert or living in the north pole? (neither has air conditioner nor a heater, both has houses and running water but no electricity!)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:22 pm
What kind of dessert? Because if it's cheesecake I would totally choose dessert! XD I choose the desert because I already live in one. Not much of a climate change for me.

Would you rather have a bed of spikes or a couch of mouse traps?  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Enigma the Riddler

Greedy Raider

5,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:35 pm
Bed of spikes because weight distribution would make it comfortable.

Would you rather live in solitude or never be able to have a moment by yourself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:02 pm
Master Icefyre
Bed of spikes because weight distribution would make it comfortable.

Would you rather live in solitude or never be able to have a moment by yourself.

Solitude, for I mostly live in solitude and I'd probably go nuts on the latter (maybe anyone would).

Would you rather eat your favorite dish for the rest of your life, or not eat your favorite dish ever again?  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:58 pm
Oh thats a hard one!! I would say never again, at least I could still crave it and remember its greatness compared to despising it after eating it for so long.

Would you rather be deaf for the rest of your life, or blind?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:49 pm
Blind actually, I've been to a blind museum to experience it in a short day. It was scary especially crossing the street (wasn't a real street mind you lol). It was easier to connect with people when blind though, that is true enough, and I love the sounds of most things and music in general.

Would you rather bungee jump over a volcano or free dive into an ocean abyss? (And yeah, getting close to a volcano is painful dangerous ect, bu I'm just exaggerating the epicness  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:48 pm
Dive into the ocean abyss. I don't like the idea of jumping towards anything dangerous.

Would you rather smell nothing but durian all or life or rotten eggs?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:55 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
What kind of dessert? Because if it's cheesecake I would totally choose dessert! XD I choose the desert because I already live in one. Not much of a climate change for me.

Would you rather have a bed of spikes or a couch of mouse traps?

Ahh!! My bad lol I should have checked that one xD

I would rather smell rotten eggs, I think I can get over that smell more quickly lol

Would you rather be a unicorn or Pegasus?  

twistedmx

captain gemi

Mythical Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:42 pm
100% for unicorn. I can use magic and use my horn as a weapon. Plus chicks dig unicorns and I can charge per picture That I get taken from me. Its a win all around.

Would you rather eat super spicy food that leaves the burn feeling for a week or eat super sour candy that you can't tastes anything else for a week.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:57 am
I like spicy food, but I rather not taste anything for a week then have my tongue hurting every time I try to eat something. So I will go with the super sour candy.

Would you rather be a Sith or a Jedi?  

Victoria san

Fashionable Businesswoman

catty_gothloli_21

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:41 am
I'd rather be a Jedi! ;o;

Would you rather have a character that can only talk in rhymes or one that was mute?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:48 am
Rhymes. So hello to bard Artello.

Would you rather be a super hero with no powers or a villain hated by everything in the universe but with power unimaginable?  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:52 pm
Villain with unimaginable power. Then I could smite the people that piss me off with flaming meteors of death!! *lightning in the background*

Would you rather only be able to see in black and white, or have an unbelievably obnoxious song stuck in your head that never stopped playing for a year?  
Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games