Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.
[GA] Would You Rather Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:19 am
How to play:
      So this game is pretty simple. A member posts two scenarios and the next member chooses which one they would rather have happen to them as opposed to the other choice. They then present another set of scenarios that the next poster chooses from and so on and so forth.

Example:
      First post: Would you rather be stuck on a deserted island with your most hated enemy or be stuck inside a revolving door with a smelly hobo for 8 hours?

Second post: Stuck on a deserted island with my enemy.
      Would you rather have to eat a gallon of mayonnaise or suffer noxious gas for a full 24 hours?

Okay, and go!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:34 am
            I am okay with this....

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
            MAYORIN!

User Image

Would you rather: have a beer belly OR have three chins

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:46 am
Hahaha that made me LOL

Beer belly, at least I could work that off.

Would you rather be eaten alive by a pack of ferocious squirrels or have to shout everything that came to your mind for the next year?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:15 pm
>__> I like being alive. So I'll shout everything that comes to mind. Even though I might lose my vocal chords in the process. XD

Would you rather jump off a cliff into shallow water...or jump off a tall building into onto a sketchy trampoline?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

Darius D -deceased-

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:23 am
So your asking me if I wanna die surrounded by water or by polymer... Decisions decisions. I don't like getting wet unless it's time for my montly shower so, there ya go.

Would you rather have no bones in your toes. or Be forced to walk everywhere you go barefoot with gum covering the entire bottom of your feet.

~~BONUS OPTION~~
Or would you rather like me keep your feet healthy and clean and just use a wheelchair til the day you die.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:13 pm
well since you wouldn't be able to walk without toebones, I would have to say wheelchair!

Would you rather have to end ever sentence with the word "gigglefart" or burp where you fart and fart where you burp?  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:38 pm
I am okay with this, gigglefart!
May all fear me, gigglefart!
Hear me roar, gigglefar!!!

XD

Would you rather live in the past or live in the future?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:25 am
Live in the past. That way I can always change the future and help my past self be better with all my current knowledge. Who knows where the future leads. What if it ends or is in an apocalyptic time? Enough said.

Would you rather...be chased by a horde of kittens or a horde of puppies with no escape?  

Victoria san

Fashionable Businesswoman

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:16 pm
            I feel like I am either choosing to be 'lick to death' (dogs) or 'clawed to death' (cats)

Or bitten to death via dogs...

Ugh. Gosh I dun know...

I guess I will go with cats since I'm a cat person. xD

Would you rather: Be allergic to peanut butter or Be allergic to chocolate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:28 pm
Peanutbutter! Chocolate is too good~

Would you rather... be a mermaid and never be on land again or be a unicorn and never be able to talk to humans again.

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:07 pm
Unicorn, because I could then trample people I don't like and they wouldn't know why! *maniacal laughter & lightning*

Er, I mean because they are pweety pweety!

Would you rather be abducted by aliens, the little green probey kind. Or be stuck in the wilderness naked for the rest of your life eating bugs?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:50 am
            HAHA OMG I just remember that one episode from Supernatural where
            Loki is playing tricks on those college students and there's that one guy
            who was supposedly abducted by aliens and when he was questioned, it
            went something like:

Curtis: They did tests on me then uh.. they probed me.
            Dean: They probed you?
            Curtis: Yeah, they probed me... Again and again and again and...
            and again and again and again and then one more time.

Lawlz. I'm just laughing to myself right now... remembering that. Yeah. lol

Um. I digress.

I would be okay eating bugs in the wild butt naked. I've eaten my share of
            bugs before so its nothing new.

Would you rather: Get electrocuted for 10 seconds or Get slapped 20 times

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:19 pm
Lol I don't watch Supernatural but does sound funny.

Since electrocuted means you died, I think I'll get slapped twenty times. Can I choose where? razz

Would you rather have an older saggy wrinkly dude in a speedo hit on you or give CPR to a skunk?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:57 pm
The skunk because he'd smell less =3=

Would you rather run naked through your school or wear snow as clothes for a day?

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

twistedmx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:22 pm
Hahaha that's almost like undie run at the university I used to go to xD
Except I wore underwear.... and clothes....

Hmmm.. If I was naked I would be cold and embarrassed in school... but if I wore snow for a day I could stay home all day long (and still be cold...)

I'd pick wear snow as clothes for a day, I hope I don't get frostbite though >.<

Would you rather sit in a toilet with a two way mirror (you can see them, but anyone outside can't see you) in the middle of the street for a day or sit in a small box in the middle of the street for a whole day?  
Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games