Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
I feel so hateful at school.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mgrah3723

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:28 am
A year ago I moved to China, and now I go to this Private International School which I absolutely hate. I hate how all these kids are smarter than me, I hate how they think I'm a freak, I hate not having my old friends and culture, and I hate how it turns out to secretly be a VERY conservative christian school and so everybody judges me and says I'm a "terrible Christian" because I don't behave like one to them. I was hoping you guys could just pray that I can get rid of these hateful thoughts and feel more positive at school, because even though there are many awesome things about it, I still can't stop thinking about the negatives and constantly feeling angry deep down. Thank you so much and God bless.

P.S. What are some good tips you guys could give me to help me deal with anger?  
Darkness rose 2019 rolled 20 20-sided dice: 7, 13, 18, 6, 6, 5, 10, 2, 20, 11, 10, 1, 3, 12, 8, 19, 5, 18, 17, 4 Total: 195 (20-400)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:41 am
mgrah3723
A year ago I moved to China, and now I go to this Private International School which I absolutely hate. I hate how all these kids are smarter than me, I hate how they think I'm a freak, I hate not having my old friends and culture, and I hate how it turns out to secretly be a VERY conservative christian school and so everybody judges me and says I'm a "terrible Christian" because I don't behave like one to them. I was hoping you guys could just pray that I can get rid of these hateful thoughts and feel more positive at school, because even though there are many awesome things about it, I still can't stop thinking about the negatives and constantly feeling angry deep down. Thank you so much and God bless.

P.S. What are some good tips you guys could give me to help me deal with anger?

just stay calm and everything will be ok * try hold ur head up high *  

Darkness rose 2019

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:18 pm
Look for the positives, and try to stop hating so much. A new country takes time to get used to and there may be people who treat you like an outsider. Trust in God in times like this. Allow God to use you for the plan He has for you. Show these other people kindness even if there are others that don't like you. Don't be intimidated because you feel stupid compared to others. Those in oriental countries like China and Japan are well-studied! America is pretty loose about things compared to their curriculum. Remember, God doesn't want us to be angry. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:36 pm
You choose the way you want to think. God does not put hatred into the mind of his people. If you actively choose to think positively about this new place you will be filled with his spirit of peace. God will constantly send people into your life to make you question your faith. Examine whatever it is that these Christians think is bad about you. It may in fact be a lie. China is not a country that supports Christians. If you try and understand their culture God will help you reach them instead. There is nothing more rewarding than that. You can be a light to them. I know from personal experience that going to a new school at all is scary. This is an opportunity though. It is a chance to truly be who God created you to be.

A way to deal with anger is also writing all the things that make you angry down and the ripping apart the paper and throwing away the pieces. The brain follows the symbolism of throwing away your hate and anger. Try it. It may help. Let me know how things go.  

shinju kumagai

Quotable Dabbler

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items