Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Questions, Comments, Concerns : Suggestion Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:29 pm
A Diadem of Dead Stars

That's the general idea.

I also encourage inviting. Lots of inviting. 50 seats is a pretty tall order considering not all positions and slots will interest our guild's members. May have to search harder for interest depending on what you'll need to start.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:49 pm
Novama
A Diadem of Dead Stars

That's the general idea.

I also encourage inviting. Lots of inviting. 50 seats is a pretty tall order considering not all positions and slots will interest our guild's members. May have to search harder for interest depending on what you'll need to start.

Sure. I'm well aware that positions aren't easy to fill, especially my standards for the more important ones. That's why I came to this guild, though it looks like a good majority of the membership isn't currently active. Any plans for revival? Giveaways? Events? An announcement?  

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:28 pm
A Diadem of Dead Stars
Novama
A Diadem of Dead Stars

That's the general idea.

Sure. I'm well aware that positions aren't easy to fill, especially my standards for the more important ones. That's why I came to this guild, though it looks like a good majority of the membership isn't currently active. Any plans for revival? Giveaways? Events? An announcement?

Recruitment is active, however, site activity as a whole is down. That means older members that are inactive are unlikely to become active again unless they are made aware of something that interests them like a good rp. We do not have the ability to do more than recruit and moderate right now. Recruitment is always more effective when there are more group rp's going. Seems like most new members are mainly interested in 1v1's.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:31 pm
Novama
A Diadem of Dead Stars
Novama
A Diadem of Dead Stars

That's the general idea.

Recruitment is active, however, site activity as a whole is down. That means older members that are inactive are unlikely to become active again unless they are made aware of something that interests them like a good rp. We do not have the ability to do more than recruit and moderate right now. Recruitment is always more effective when there are more group rp's going. Seems like most new members are mainly interested in 1v1's.

Back when I crewed guilds I found that most members didn't mind joining a big guildwide rp alongside their 1x1s as long as it was well-run, easy to follow and had large participation and events to keep the story running. Unfortunately that's not easy to do without decent leadership.  

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:35 pm
A Diadem of Dead Stars

Back when I crewed guilds I found that most members didn't mind joining a big guildwide rp alongside their 1x1s as long as it was well-run, easy to follow and had large participation and events to keep the story running. Unfortunately that's not easy to do without decent leadership.

We have attempted guild wide rp's in the past. They were largely short lived. Our members are mostly interested in their own rp's. We don't even have an overly active guild chat right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:13 pm
I was wondering if we actually have to post our character profiles? I am very frugal about where i put my profiles up, especially if ive been working on the character for a while.  

DevilsWaterfallKush

Friendly Poster

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:22 pm
DevilsWaterfallKush
I was wondering if we actually have to post our character profiles? I am very frugal about where i put my profiles up, especially if ive been working on the character for a while.

You do not need to post your profile in the guild if you do not wish. The author of the rp's you join or create will dictate how the profiles will be handled for that thread. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:30 pm
Novama
DevilsWaterfallKush

You do not need to post your profile in the guild if you do not wish. The author of the rp's you join or create will dictate how the profiles will be handled for that thread. 3nodding

Thank you :3  

DevilsWaterfallKush

Friendly Poster

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:33 pm
Anime central was a great convention. Gaia was there this year. Did anyone else make it?  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff