Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Questions, Comments, Concerns : Suggestion Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NamekWoman

Cluttered Lover

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:48 pm
Novama
Notchwood
are we no longer active? =[

We are definitely active, but we may not be as active as you might like since you're asking. sweatdrop

Lately, we have stepped back our inviting members initiative, so there is a membership decline which may lead to sleepy forums.
Wasnt sure cause it says last post was august =[ which is pretty slow. Are you in any Rps, or recommend some? I miss this place  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:09 am
Notchwood
Novama
Notchwood

We are definitely active, but we may not be as active as you might like since you're asking. sweatdrop

Lately, we have stepped back our inviting members initiative, so there is a membership decline which may lead to sleepy forums.
Wasnt sure cause it says last post was august =[ which is pretty slow. Are you in any Rps, or recommend some? I miss this place

I assure you we are active every day. The main forum (this) generally doesn't get as much attention, but that's because rp'ing takes place in the sub-forums like this one:

link to group rps'  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

NamekWoman

Cluttered Lover

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:48 am
Novama
Notchwood
Novama
Notchwood

I assure you we are active every day. The main forum (this) generally doesn't get as much attention, but that's because rp'ing takes place in the sub-forums like this one:

link to group rps'
im dumb. thanks love.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:57 pm
Sadly group RPs have hit a low count now...  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Adien Heavenly-Wing

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:32 pm
Where do I put the character skeletons?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:40 am
Adien Heavenly-Wing
Where do I put the character skeletons?

How was this not answered already. Sorry about that. The rp's in this guild generally host the character skeletons that they are a part of. Otherwise they can go in the ooc subforum with a link to the original thread.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:10 pm
Just wondering if there were any large-scale guildwide roleplays active. I've checked the link and it seems the most recent posts are last month and most of them are full.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:27 am
A Diadem of Dead Stars
Just wondering if there were any large-scale guildwide roleplays active. I've checked the link and it seems the most recent posts are last month and most of them are full.

We haven't done any guild wide rp's recently. Relatively low interest. Folks are more content with the more isolated group and 1v1 rp's. As far as if I know, there are a handful of open threads to join in group and 1v1 together. Could always create your own though.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:04 am
Novama
A Diadem of Dead Stars

We haven't done any guild wide rp's recently. Relatively low interest. Folks are more content with the more isolated group and 1v1 rp's. As far as if I know, there are a handful of open threads to join in group and 1v1 together. Could always create your own though.

Exactly what I'm doing. Don't know just how wide the scope can be, though - it migh t even need a separate forum. Right now it's looking huge.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:04 am
A Diadem of Dead Stars
Novama
A Diadem of Dead Stars

Exactly what I'm doing. Don't know just how wide the scope can be, though - it migh t even need a separate forum. Right now it's looking huge.

Depending on how big it gets. Generally rp's don't need more than a thread unless there are a lot of participants. 10+ perhaps although I have seen 20+ in a single thread before.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:57 am
Novama

Depending on how big it gets. Generally rp's don't need more than a thread unless there are a lot of participants. 10+ perhaps although I have seen 20+ in a single thread before.

The structure of this one, regardless of scale kind of dicatates that it needs a few threads at the very least.

As for number of participants, my closest estimate would be
12+12+10+6+7 = 47 ~50
or
5+5+3+2+4 =19 ~20 with the plot/members severely cut down. If people are in different locations within the same thread (as they will be in this one), things tend to get cluttered really fast.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:07 pm
A Diadem of Dead Stars
Novama

The structure of this one, regardless of scale kind of dicatates that it needs a few threads at the very least.

As for number of participants, my closest estimate would be
12+12+10+6+7 = 47 ~50
or
5+5+3+2+4 =19 ~20 with the plot/members severely cut down. If people are in different locations within the same thread (as they will be in this one), things tend to get cluttered really fast.

What makes a thread 'require' additional threads to operate?  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:13 pm
Novama

Apart from the fact that 50+ (or even 10+) participants are going to make posting a hell of a shitty experience?

Location. It just doesn't make sense for factions set in different areas (some hidden to others) to be posting in the same thread and "seeing" the same people. Sure, we could count on people not to metagame, but why make it difficult when the solution is simple as starting up another thread?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:52 pm
A Diadem of Dead Stars
Novama

Apart from the fact that 50+ (or even 10+) participants are going to make posting a hell of a shitty experience?

Location. It just doesn't make sense for factions set in different areas (some hidden to others) to be posting in the same thread and "seeing" the same people. Sure, we could count on people not to metagame, but why make it difficult when the solution is simple as starting up another thread?

You may make as many threads as you wish assuming all the threads related to this idea are linked together. However, I encourage you to wait on the creation of those threads until you actually have folks applying.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:04 pm
Novama
A Diadem of Dead Stars
Novama

You may make as many threads as you wish assuming all the threads related to this idea are linked together. However, I encourage you to wait on the creation of those threads until you actually have folks applying.

That's the general idea.  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces