Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
ok something is wrong

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bonneville shoreline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:33 pm
sorry English is not my primary language and many times my ideas and thoughts don't get expressed the right way in English so if i seem confused it may be because of that reason

ok i got a profile comment to go to a welcome thread but all it takes me to is guild rules and banners
that don't send me where i thought i would go to to introduce myself post and then, a welcome thread would tell you about other users and then you could post up about yourself, and then if needed direct you to a guild rule post
to me this seems very strange the way this is set up and just wrong to me  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:42 pm
Hi bonneville shoreline! First, I moved your thread to the proper location; now I'll address your comments.

Here is what I sent to you in a profile comment:

Quote:
Hi! Welcome to the Newbie Supporting and Training Guild. smile

To help you start your exploration of the NSTG, please be sure to visit our official Welcome Thread. Also be sure to visit our Sweet Treats for Newbies charity, which rewards newbies for posting ten times in our guild.

Thanks, and we can't wait to see you around! emotion_hug

The Welcome Thread has multiple posts, one of which is an official Welcome post. We compiled everything into a single thread to make it easier for you, not harder; we thought that having everything in a single thread would be simpler than having all introductory information scattered throughout the entire guild. The Welcome post, which is the second post of the thread, redirects you to anywhere you may need to go, depending on your level of experience on Gaia. Our setup may not be conventional, but it is tidier, cleaner, and easier for many people to navigate than what you find in other guilds.  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

bonneville shoreline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:27 pm
Ebony the Peacian
Hi bonneville shoreline! First, I moved your thread to the proper location; now I'll address your comments.

Here is what I sent to you in a profile comment:

Quote:
Hi! Welcome to the Newbie Supporting and Training Guild. smile

To help you start your exploration of the NSTG, please be sure to visit our official Welcome Thread. Also be sure to visit our Sweet Treats for Newbies charity, which rewards newbies for posting ten times in our guild.

Thanks, and we can't wait to see you around! emotion_hug

The Welcome Thread has multiple posts, one of which is an official Welcome post. We compiled everything into a single thread to make it easier for you, not harder; we thought that having everything in a single thread would be simpler than having all introductory information scattered throughout the entire guild. The Welcome post, which is the second post of the thread, redirects you to anywhere you may need to go, depending on your level of experience on Gaia. Our setup may not be conventional, but it is tidier, cleaner, and easier for many people to navigate than what you find in other guilds.

your welcome post is missing and i am sorry but a link to that on your home page would be much easier to find  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:29 pm
It's not missing; it's right here.

And it is on our homepage. Right under the main banner (with the three chibis holding hands), there is a link to the Welcome thread right there.

Edit: We usually expect people to read past the first post in our Welcome Thread, as each post has useful information.

bonneville shoreline
your welcome post is missing and i am sorry but a link to that on your home page would be much easier to find

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas