Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
High School of the Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:49 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina whimpers out,"Mhm", when he told her to treasure the note it was all she had left of her dad now all she had left of her old life. She wiped the rest of her tears away looking up as masa came through the door saying they had company,"That doesn't sound like the good kind either..", she said worried. She looks over as she sees alice come through the window with some guy strapped to her.

Alice looks down at him shaking her head slowly and rolling her eyes as she pulls the cord around his waste she then holds him with one hand while she uses the other to guide her down and through the window. She lands through it seeing all 3 of the kids now in the window and starts to unstrap kenneth,"This is Kenneth", she didn't say much more as she turns to look out the window it looked like there was going to be trouble,"Oh boy.. nasty crowd.. let me try to pick them off...", she pulls off her sniper rifle which she had on her back and sets it up on the window seal preparing to aim,"Hey kiddo go through that bag and get my muffler for this gun out i'm not trying to draw them to the house hopefully I can pick these off pretty quickly then we can move again".
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:01 pm
User Image

Masa hands Hina the water and looks over at the two come through the window and she sighs."We nee to make sure they don't block the drive way so don't shot them we need to lure them away."She says and Archer smiles." I know how to do that I have one left but I need to get out there."He says and Masa looks at him."You did use one of them I thought I heard it."She says as Archer pulls a grenade form his pocket and Masa nods."Be careful."She says before hugging him."Alice can you clear me a path through them I need to get to the end of the street."He says flipping the grenade in his hand and then he looks at Hina and smiles and puts a hand on her head."Get any thing you need then use this and I will clear the way for you."He says handing her a flare.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:05 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth beamed "hello fellow travelers!"bowing in everyone's direction he then quickly turned to alice when she asked for muffler "yes my lady!" ken said bending down to the supply bag and up zipping it and feeling around for a large object, he quickly pulled out an object shaped like a cylinder and decided this was what alice needed and then handed it to her "your order madam" kenneth said quite pleased with himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:12 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina began stuffing stuff in her bag holding back sniffles and trying not to think she was alone anymore nothing would be normal ever again so there was no point of worrying about it now they just needed to survive. She she finished she stood up and looked at masa,"okay I'm done" she confirmed.

Alice waited for him to give the single and she began shooting taki,g careful and quick aim she cleard the way for him as she shot all the ones in his up coming path right between the eyes just like back in practice, she carried on shoot, click back, aim shoot again until she knew her rifle was low on ammo she then proceeded to reload keeping her eye through the scope on top.

User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:27 pm
User Image

Archer walks up to the window and looks back at Masa and Hina."Try and play nice you guys,she is right we need to work together if we want to live.Once that flare is set I will blow the grenade at the far end of the road once they clear all of you get your asses to that car and take off towards the base,Ill meet up with you at some point."He says before he drops form the window to the ground,he rolls when he hits the ground and gets up behind the car.Masa started to help Hina with her belongings and then when Archer drops she feels her heart drop as well."Please be safe."She whispers as she holds a strong face,once on the ground Archer puts the grenade in his pocket and he pulls out the short swords he had on his belt then he looks up at the window and uses his blade like a mirror to show he was ready.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:35 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

kenneth watched as Archer leaped into action and whimpered a bit because every fiber of his bean wanted to follow and alice was commanding him to go elsewhere he let out a small sigh and turned to masa and hina completely changing his tune he gave them both a friendly wave "hey hi ! looks like we're a trio now!" he said leaning against his axe "lead the way my fellow companions!" kenneth said ready to spring into action himself.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:43 am
Guenivere ORion
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina began stuffing stuff in her bag holding back sniffles and trying not to think she was alone anymore nothing would be normal ever again so there was no point of worrying about it now they just needed to survive. She she finished she stood up and looked at masa,"okay I'm done" she confirmed.

Alice waited for him to give the single and she began shooting taki,g careful and quick aim she cleard the way for him as she shot all the ones in his up coming path right between the eyes just like back in practice, she carried on shoot, click back, aim shoot again until she knew her rifle was low on ammo she then proceeded to reload keeping her eye through the scope on top.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:00 pm
User Image

Once Alice started to fire Archer started to move though the hole she made for him he cut the heads off of any that got to close to him and then once free he waves to Alice and takes off down the road as fast as his legs will carry him.Masa turned turned to kenneth and smiles before looking back at Hina."Ok let's get down stairs to the car and get ready to go we need to get every thing in the car."She says picking up Archer's bow and turned around picking up her gun with her other hand and puts it into her holster before heading down the steps.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:19 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth jumped with anticipation" Alright alright! it's go time!" he said strapping on the supply bag Alice had given him making sure his axe was secured to it but easily accessible if he need to swing it a few times. he then quickly grab ahold of Hina's hand and rushed to keep up with Masa"never fear! if danger comes ah knocking i'll come out ah swinging!" Kenneth yield back to Hina with a grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:38 am
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina looked over to an excited Kenneth he seemed a little to chipper about the situation she grimaced wondering what this guy found fun about the situation she let out a little yelp and ran to keep up with him and masa nodding her head vigorusly,"okay!?!".

Alice shot each zombie in turn til he reached the end and she nods her head,"okay kids lets get going", she couldn't help but smile at Kenneth and hina who seemed confused by the boys persona, when they reach the bottom she pulls out her twin hand guns sliding her sniper rifle on her back with her other two weapons and motioned for the kids to follow allowing masa in the front,"I'll cover hun".
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:57 am
User Image

Masa looks back at Alice and she nods and opens the door and looks around the outside before she waves for the others to move to the car and when she gets to the car she unlocks it and looks to Alice."Would you drive we have to go down that way and I need to give Archer his bow."She says with a smile before she opens the trunk for the stuff form the house."Load up let's not keep him waiting."She says looking over the fence towards where Archer was.Archer looks over at Hina's house and waits to see the flare he was making noise but just to start making them come to him as he fires at the zombies and the sounds of the guns made them turn towards them.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:47 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth smiled and waved back to Masa with his free hand as she signaled form them, his other hand which was still grasping Hinas tugged her along as he galloped to the car " All present and accounted for mam!" he yield to Masa as he came to a skidding stop in front of the car.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:54 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina squealed when her and kenneth came forward toward the car looking around worried cause the undead seemed to be coming toward them now cause of kenneth,"SSSHHH!!", she told him putting her pointer finger over her lips in a hush manner,"They can hear us....", she said quietly while she opened the car door and crawled into the back seat letting go of his hand.

Alice came up from behind he had got rid of most of them and she hauled most of her gear into the back seat,"Right chick get in the passengers seat keep that window up until we hit him", she told her, glaring over at kenneth she goes over grabbing the bag from him and shoving him inside the car,"Keep it quiet!", she snapped,"You wanna get our asses killed?", she said takes the bag of equipment and stuffs it in the back slamming the trunk down and running over to the drivers seat, she takes up the keys that were handed to her and starts up the car, waiting for masa to get in before she floors it.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:04 pm
User Image

Before Masa could do any thing about the loud mouth the others got to him and she laughs a little before she looks at Hina as she gets in."Light the flare and throw it into the air so Archer knows to make his big boom."She says getting into the car and Archer could hear the new kid even form his place at the end of the road."Damn he is loud."He says pulling out another clip for his gun and he started firing again making sure they where coming his way,all he needed was the flare and he would throw the grenade into the rather nice crowd he had going here.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:52 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth was ready to give alice a warm welcome as she ran by but before he could make his move she jammed him into the car" ow! ouch!" he whined as he was shoved in... he then quickly adjusted himself in the car and scratched his head "is this about the yelling thing? ... i'm working on it" he said trying to reassure everyone in the car by nodding there direction.  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff