Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
High School of the Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:14 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina felt her eyes widen as the noise started up again and this time louder. A flash of orange and white it seen until you see a small cat running down the stairs flashing by Masa's feet. Hina lets out a little yelp and realizing it was her cat calms down,"Milo! I forgot you was here", she leaning down to pet the kitty she noticed it had something in its mouth,"Whats that..", she said reaching down to take what was in the cats mouth she screamed and dropped the dead finger,"Oh my God!", she backs up against a wall,"f..ff..ffinger!!!", she managed to stutter,"a..aa...ff..finger!!".

Alice kept running with him as they headed ahead of them smiling at the kids euthiasim but when they neared another building edge she noted he had spotted someone and she was't sure who instantly alarmed and annoyed the damn kid was taking off with her stuff she ran to catch up to him,"Hey wait!", she snapped. She hadn't realized he was so far off but he shouldn't be yelling either,"F*cking idiot!! Damn whats a woman gotta do to get some behaved brats around here?".
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:35 pm
User Image

Archer was on high alert so when he heard some one yell at him he spins and pulls a gun form it's holster and aims at some one and thankfully his safety was on the gun didn't fire when he pulled the trigger."Damn it."He hisses then he hears a sound form inside the house it was Hina,with out thinking he uses the roof and drops into the room below him braking through the glass and hitting the floor rolling and when he came up he had his gun up and at the ready this time the safety was off but it was clear,he then noticed he was in a girls room."Masa it's Archer what just happened?"He asks and Masa jumps when she hears the glass braking then she sighs when she hears Archers voice."Get down here seems a cat got a finger so keep an eye out."She says and Archer walks out of the room gun at the ready.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:47 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

by the time kenneth reached the roof archer had been archer had already evaded him"Allllice! i need an adult that kid broke some glass" he yeild back to her finally standing still.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:00 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina began to tremble as she walks away from the finger and up the stairs wondering where it came from,"Is it daddies finger? Dad are you here!!", she yelled finally forgetting her fear for a just a quick second she runs past masa and archer while she goes from room to room opening them up, she finally reaches the back room where the office was and she screams again as she began to cry violently, sinking in despair as she lets out wails of despair. sitting in her fathers chair was her father with a bullet hole through his head, the maid which had turned by her expression had bitten his left arm and he had shot her in the head, the mouth still clung to his right arm while the blood dried on bullet wound on the head apparently he had killed himself before he turned. The cat had brought the maids finger which had been blown off with a few other fingers as well. Hina's fathers first attempt to shoot the woman.

Alice finally caught up to the roof that Kennethe was on and she prepared to smack him in the back of the head but stops lowering her hand angrily,"Dont do that sh*t!", she told him, looking at the busted window on the side she heard another scream inside and loads her hand guns,"Alright you listen up kiddo", she puts down her sniper rifle,"Stay up here like a good boy I'm going in watch my gun", she demands, using a zipline she was able to propel herself down into the window and land on the floor lowering herself she rolls over behind the door,"Kids its me Alice don't shoot!", she commands noticing her position was in jepardy as she tells them,"Is there undead in the house!?", she calls.
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:06 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth nodded furiously and sat down cross legged on the roof "Hurry back soon! maxed one" he said as he started playing with some leaves on the roof.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:53 pm
User Image

Masa and Archer both let Hina move past them but then when she screams both of them rush over to her and Masa instinctively pulls Hina back just in case they where still alive and she covered Hina and held her walking her away form the room."Archer please what do we do?"She asks and he looks back at them."Masa take her to her room I will join you soon."He says before walking into the room and he closes the door behind him,Masa slowly moves Hina to her room then she hears a familiar voice and calls to her."No we are moving to you."She says as they round the corner to Hina's room that Archer broke into.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:05 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina felt so numb as she was dragged upward and walked out of the room. She shivers and chokes back tears covering her mouth while tears streamed down her eyes and blurred her vision. Then suddenly she just stops all together and she feels herself breaking down. Quiet while she was dragged along to her room she uttered not a sound as silent tears streamed down her face.

Alice heard masa and she strolls around the corner seeing the two girls seeing hina cry she asked,"Whats she crying about?", she asked wondering why the little blonde was whining and the others weren't made her think she seen something she wasn't ready for or perhaps she been cryign since she left either way she hoped kennethe wasn't doing anything with her damn sniper rifle upstairs.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:12 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

while patiently waiting for alice kenneth covered the entire sniper in a pile of leaves"There! ... camo" Ken said cheerfully stepping back to admire his work.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:44 pm
User Image

Masa softly sits Hina on her bed and looks towards Alice."Show some heart she just seen her father with a hole in his head,he killed him self after being bitten."She says before sitting with Hina and holds her softly,as thoughts of her own family creep into her mind and she and a tear falls at the thought.Archer was in the room he had removed the maid form her fathers arm and picks her father up and lays him down."It takes a brave man to end his own life in the face of a fate worse then death."He says as he cleans the man up and he hides the bullet hole and cleans the blood off of him."Don't worry we will take care of you're daughter she is very much alive and I will make sure she stays that way."He says as he stands up and covers the maid with a blanket there was not much he could do for her.He then looks around the room and sees something on the table her dad was at and picks it up,a note for Hina,he opens the door and heads towards the voices.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:55 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Alice watched grimly noticing the girl was going into shock she goes over to shake her quickly,"Hey!", she says briskly slightly harsh but still with authority in her voice,"Dont' go there you can't come back..", she grimanced as she seen the girl look up at her with dull eyes as she replied in a quiter voice,"Its better if you don't..",she walks away from her unable to handle it and still more concerned about what the idiot was doing on the roof,"hey I need you two to get her together for a minute I have to go grab something", she heads back over to the window as she uses her zipline to climb back up it as she reaches the top she sees kennethe on the top of the roof playing with leaves,"What the h*ll are you doing? And where its my sniper?!", she snapped walking over to see it poking out of the leaves she goes silent and stares at it,'Remember alice he is nutts remember alice.. remember...'., she thought to herself.
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:11 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

kenneths eyes lit up as alice climb her way to the top of the roof"You have returned!" he yelped with excitement brushing the leaves off alice's sniper and turning to her with a grin"sooo... what's the scoop? can i come in now?" Kenneth asked cupping his hands to gather in a plea.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:20 pm
User Image

Archer comes into the room and walks up to Hina and he kneels infront of her and lightly puts a hand on her cheek."Hey Hina it's Archer,I told you I would keep you alive don't go making me a lier,I told you're father I would look out for you."He says and Masa looks down at Archer and she couldn't help but smile,for some one who hates taking to people he would lay his life down for any one."Hina come back to us,you're father left you something,I think you should be the first one to read it."He says softly removing her hand and softly placing a folded peace of paper in her hand."Masa go get some water form the car for her and some ice."He says,there was still power so the freezer should still be on."Alright I will be right back."She says as she runs off.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:26 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina slowly looked at archer she gave him the same blank expression as alice but when she felt something in her hand she looked down to see a note laying in her hand, she opens it slowly and begins to read it drinking in the last words her dad was gonna tell her. Before she breaks down crying again coming out of her shock.

Alice looked over at kennethe annoyed,"Alright", she bends down picking up her sniper rifle and places it on her back,"Come with me and don't be so jumpy", she ordered before she goes back over to the edge and grimaces trying to figure a safe way for kenneth to get into the house without him falling before she comes up with the only conclusion,"Hey come here and hold onto me", she motioned for him with her hand while she gathers up a line to wrap around his torso.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:35 pm
User Image

Archer looks at Hina as she reads the note and he puts a hand on her shoulder."You're father was brave,he wanted to die a human and not as one of those damn things,he deserves you're honor for that keep that note and never forget what it means to be human."He says softly looking at her,Masa was outside in the car when she hears the sounds of more zombies and gets out of the car and looks down the road seeing some on the move she runs into the house and closes the door quietly and gets a cup of ice and moves back up to the room."We may have company soon."

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:40 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

without a second thought kenneth jumped over to alice and wrapped his arms around her as if to give her a hug"i think we make a great team... and it's not everyday you get to hug a max level " ken said almost dreamily.  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff