Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
High School of the Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:33 pm
User Image

Masa pulls into the drive way and turns the car off and undoes her belt before opening the door and pulling one of her guns and sweeps the area before putting the gun back into her holster.She then made her way to Hina's side and opens the door."Come on let's see if you're dad is home."She says with a smile,soon she could pick up the far off sound of Archer's bike.

Archer was making as much noise as he could once he found a good place he killed his bikes engine and costs down a hill into the empty streets of Hina's neighborhood he parked his bike pulled the keys and started making his way down the streets looking for Masa's mothers car.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:54 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth stood in place processing the information Alice had just given to him, He suddenly gasped with disbelief "Your... Your al...most maxed out!" he cried as he quickly leaped in front of her and then bowed down at her feet " I...I knew you where strong but I had no idea you were...I'm not worthy to be In your presence! " he yield in between bows" easy kills yes of Couse!.. your so wise " he yield once more still bowing.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:05 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina cautiously gets out of the car with masa and she quickly stays close to her making sure to check the ground and area to she didn't want anything reaching our and grabbing her and she was pretty jittery from earlier, she makes her way to her house noticing the front door was locked she rumages through her school jacket's pocket for some keys,"Please...", she whispering hoping it was here and not in school she breathed a sigh of relief when she found it and unlocked the door, turning to masa she asked,"Should I open it?".

Alice was stopped before she reached the stairs and her gaze looked down at the bowing teenager in utter annoyance,"Stop that sh*t", she told him grabbing him by the back of his jacket and lifting him onto his feet,"It may be a great honor for you but I f*cking hate it", she seethed while she pushed him aside alittle not as roughly as she would have thought and walks up the stairs, while in the back of her mind she kept thinking,'This kid is f*cking bonkers what the hell am I doing with him?'.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:13 pm
User Image

Masa looks at Hina and nods but just in case she pulls her gun and points it at the door ready to fire if needed."Open it but do so slowly I will cover you."She says softly taking careful aim.Archer was making his way down the streets moving fast but also keeping quite he had his swords drawing and had to behead a few of them but for the most part this place was quite and he then noticed all the boarded houses and seen some people looking out at him form in there houses."So it seems people did listen to the news and they stayed inside."He says as he moves picking up speed he knew he had to get to Hina and Masa.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:30 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth backed up "of course! my apologies oh maxed one... "Kenneth said as he continued to give Alice back her space" if there's anything you need oh great maxed one just say the word! you have my axe! " Kenneth said with a grin grabbing the axe and presenting it to her " I shall die for you if need be maxed one! " Kenneth said still showcasing the axe.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:05 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina nods her head and slowly opens the door it creaks open but no one was on the other side, it was a quiet house, she slowly walks in her shoes echoed on the floors,"Uh.. hello..", she called out, really scared to say anything cause for the first time in her life she was more scared to be walking in her own home from the way it was displayed up like a horror film.

Alice turned her slightly to look at the kid she cringed alittle she was't sure why this kid was so dead set on being such a weirdo but she had to keep her cool she wasn't about to lose herself because he was acting all nutts,"Well kiddo whats your name anyways?", she asked already having reached the second flight up stairs she interfaced another zombie and whipping our her hand gun that had a muffler on it she shot it between the eyes while it toppled over dead and rolled down the stairs in front of her she walks over its corpse and moves on.
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:24 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth pondered the question..." My name? hmmmm.... my name now... or my name before all this happen?" Kenneth muttered even confusing himself, things in his mind were begging to melt together and a small bit of sanity cling to his growing madness he then spoke clearly "Kenneth ... my names Kenneth I think... what's yours if you haven't already told me ? " Kenneth asked struggling to keep composure.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:44 pm
User Image

Masa walked behind Hina her eyes darting around the room for any form of movement,the house was boarded so some one must be here but she didn't know who."Hina if you're father is not here we should next try where he works."She says softly her voice echoing in the silent halls.Archer seen the back of the car and moves in slowly noticing no one in the car he moves up to the windows of the house and looks in before noticing the door was still open he slowly makes his way to the door and hears voices inside he stops and looks around out side if they where in there they may need over out here so he posted up by he drive way and kept an eye on the road.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:38 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina nods her head,"Yea your probably right..", she said quietly only to hear a noise upstairs,"Eep!", she ran behind masa cowering behind her,"What was that?!?!", she said poking her head from over her shoulder she looks at the stairs looking up at masa she asked,"Do you think its a person...?", she asked uncertain.

Alice looked remained silent for a moment the kid seemed to be certain about his name but pretty distant as if the name thing messed with his head more to trying to figure it out she could have called him broom boy for all he cared, she glanced over her shoulder,"Names Alice sweetums", she finally reaches the roof top and opens the door seeing no one up top which wasn't unsual since there wasn't alot of people that lived in her apartment building,"Live in Great Britain til i was 13 and then moved over to America...", she stops,"Thats enough about me though see here you have a lovely little american name or European whichever you prefer to call it..", she goes over to survey the mess below, to her amazement off in the distance was a whole mass of undead bodies just blown to bits scattered remains and another horde followed behind it as if they actually heard a noise or something,"Hmm... seems here we have a problem..", she turns to kenneth,"Come on lets go", she heads over to the edge preparing to jump onto the other roof.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:20 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

A bit stone faced Kenneth forced a weak smile as he listened to Alice speak "heh a lovely name huh? hahaha I don't know about that but thanks anyways... its was nice to meet you Alice ...sorry about this but I'm gonna let the other guy take over... it's just easier that way ya know? he seems to relish in this... Where I on the other hand... " Kenneth stopped mid sentence and closed his eyes the weak smile still on his face which suddenly turned into a wicked grin and Kenneth rapidly Opened his eyes "Allllllrighty then! no time to waste lets get a move on!" Kenneth cheered as rushed to the edged of the roof and jumped off with out a second thought.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:21 am
User Image

Masa heard the sound and spins towards the steps and moves slowly."Hello,is any one there I have brought Hina home please come down slowly I don't wish to shot you."She says as she backs up slightly but her eyes where fixed on the steps.Archer seen a few zombies coming back around the block and pulls his bow and an arrow just in case."Why are they coming back now."He asks him self as his eyes narrow and he takes aim,he would kill any that got to close to them or they wouldn't get out.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:29 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina looked up from behind masa hoping whoever it was would listen but no more replies came as she tried to think it was only something stupid like a table tipped over but by what? She looked over at masa worried,"I think someone is upstairs...", she told her,"Do you think we should go up there or leave?", she asked her pretty afraid of doing the harder task which would be going upstairs and figuring out the noise, she really wanted to know what happened to her dad but at this rate she didn't like home anymore.

Alice looked over at him mildly with narrowed eyes as she watched him switch persona within a blink of an eye,"Hmm...", she stayed silent and kept herself from worrying to much as she followed after him jumping over to the next roof top once she hit the ground of the next one she made her way over trying to pintpoint the airport, the last she checked it was north east, and she followed her compass from there, running along she came to the next edge of the roof,"Come on kid follow me", she told him running over and jumping the next roof.
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:44 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth followed Alice's lead as she jumped roof to roof laughing like mad "ahahahahahah! now this... this is what I call living!" he cried with joy as he jumped to yet another roof top landing with a roll  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:44 am
User Image

Masa moved over to the steps and points up them."Stay here."she says softly as she slowly makes her way up the steps."Hello is some one up there if you can hear me please come out I don't want to shoot you."She says as she takes the safety off her gun and aims down the sights,Archer slowly moves to the house and starts to clime up to the roof and sits there looking out at the city beyond he could hear movement below him in the house so she moves to a nearby window and looks inside,he was looking into a room but he couldn't see much.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:15 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth continued roof to roof a smug look of enjoyment on his face he was about to jump to another roof ahead of him until Archer popped up on one near by "well hello hello! he looks like a friendly face." he then turned around and cuffed his hands to his face"Hey Alice! I found a friendly face over here i'm ah go check it out!" he yield to her not bothering to contain his excitement.  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff