Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
High School of the Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:03 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

after tailing behind alice for a while and listening to what she had to say Kenneth decided to speak up"so noise is what causes those mobs to aggro? hahaha wow! what will the think of next!" ken said out loud he quickly slapped his hand to his mouth"Oh right... noise"Ken said in a low voice between fingers"where are we going anyway? you got a guild up here or something and oh! oh! what class are you!?"ken said with a goofy smile raising his voice once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:04 pm
User Image

Masa smiles."My parents are most likely fine they are military trained after all."She says then she looks at Archer who nods."True and mine can take care of there self's."He says with a grin."So what do you say girly want to go home?"He asks before heading to the garage and opening it the gate was still closed and he got onto his bike and waits for the other two.Masa looks at Hina and smiles."Seems you made a friend in Archer,he started calling me girly when we first became friends."She says with a laugh before heading to the garage looking back at Hina."We should get going before we get over run."She says.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:27 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina felt herself feel alot better,"Well thank you both so much", she said in honesty,"I appreciate it", she grinned when archer asked if she wanted to go home,"Yes I do!", she turned to masa as archer left,"Yea?", she was puzzled,"Well I'm glad I like making friends", she smiled at masa,"Thank you for being such good friends to me even though you two are up classmen you barely know who I am your willing to help me out and help me find my father", she nods her head,"Yea I don't want those things to catch us..", she said worried.

Alice turned back to look at the kid oddly,"Wait what?", she asked stopping as she hears a noise, and gritting her teeth she hushes him and starts to walk up the stairs above them coming down the stairs by its legs was a zombies as he crawled away hears their noise,"Oh boy..", she said quietly,"Hmm...", she seen an axe on the side of the wall where they use to cut open doors in the building smashing out the glass with her fist she knocks away the pieces of glass off her hand and picks out the ones that stuck,"Here we go..", she walks over to the growling creature, and taking the end of the axe with one quick clean strong wack she chops off the head and lets it roll down the stairs as it lays limp at Kenneth's feet,"Come on kiddo were almost to my base", she air quoted the word and walks up the next flight of stairs unlocking her apartment door and carefully inspecting it to make sure everything was good.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:45 pm
User Image

Masa gets into the car and looks over at Archer who puts in the code to open the gates at the end of the driveway and he waits for Hina to get into the car."I know where we are going I will see you guys there don't wait to long Masa."He says as he kick starts his bike the loud engine comes to life and he pulls out of the drive way and he turns onto the street and raves the engine a few times before heading the road."Good luck archer."Masa whispers as she sees zombies following him slowly,she looks over at Hina."Once they are clear we are going to go so get ready."She says as she puts the car into gear.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:46 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth giggled"hehehe you're base huh? guild... base i guess one dose half of the other" he said with a shrug then quickly bent down and picked up the newly fallen zombie head that had landed by his feet moments ago and held it up in the air"why so tense...we're all here to have fun aren't we?" he said tossing the head behind his back with his signature grin following behind alice.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:21 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina follows them all and walks into the garage as she enters the car with masa,"Be careful!", she told archer as she buckled in and looked over at masa nervously,"I'm gonna be honest I'm really scared... I'm so glad I found you guys", she told her wiping a tear of relief and happiness from her eye. She waited for Masa to pull off and then she stayed quiet most of the ride keeping her eyes forward and not to the sides or thinking of the zombies following the car or trying to get infront of them a few they would have to run over.

Alice looked back at him,"Pfft...", she huffed,"Whatever just get in this damn house", she told him holding open the door letting him walk in before she shut and locked it,"Now I have extra weapons but unless you know how to shoot a gun I'm not giving you j*ck s**t", she told him. Walking into her bedroom she opens up a trunk full of weapons and gadgets. She starts strapping on amo rounds, packs full of grenades and so much more,"Where is my claw shot...", she complained dragging stuff from underneathe the bed.

User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:53 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth stood smiling ear to ear as he listened to alice up until she said the word "gun" he once again froze solid as soon as she said the word,There it was again Kenneth thought why does that word stop him in his tracks"gun?"he said quietly to himself"hmmmm... nah! you can keep em all to yourself!Now if that axe is still laying around here somewhere i wouldn't mind swinging that puppy around a few times if ya know what i mean." he said with a wink.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:15 pm
User Image

Masa took off after Archer got down the road and had to hit a few zombies and soon they broke free of them and Masa looked to her left and seen Archer driving up the hill with a large mass of them behind him but hey where falling over each other and then she looks back on the road heading towards the school."We seem to be in the clear for now."She says as she just ignores the street sings and she hurries towards the school,once there she turns and heads towards Hina's house."Keep you're eyes open we may find people who need help."She says looking at Hina,even form here she could hear Archers bike with how dead the city was,Archer drives down side roads and sidewalks and he even stopped to put his headphons in and turned on his ipod and was listing to music almost like this was not going on it may be thanks to him being back on his bike but he had a grin on his face.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:45 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina nods her head,"Right", she clutched the bag they had given her tighter as she stared at the window trying not to look at all the dead some of them were just dead half eaten people that were laying there getting eaten by those things that walked around with dull white eyes and greyed skin. She noticed a girl from her class had been changed and she looked away cupping her mouth while tears rolled down her face. This was a nightmare, she choked back a few tears and kept her eyes closed trying to calm her nerves.

Alice gave him a long look shaking her head slowly before saying,"Alright ya nutt", she stated rolling her eyes,"Its by the front door and don't freaking open it I don't want my back turned with the undead right behind me ready to devour me", she snapped. With a heavy sigh she realized there wasn't much more she could carry she went into the kitchen getting a bag ready to carry food items and plenty of water as she knew they were leaving the country if she could get away she was gonna contact the closest military base and see where they want people to meet up. "I guess he can carry this..", she mummers more to herself while she stuffs more food in the bag.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:16 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth tried to hold back a smile as she told him he could wield the axe"Alrighty! i'll just grab it on our way out then"he said not concealing his excitement anymore"so! what's the plan form here on? got anyone else who can party up with us? I would totally invite some of my pals but they don't seem to be online right now..." Kenneth said scratching the back of his head,he then focused on the bag that Alice was stuffing full of supplies" Oh goodie! more equipment! need me to act as the mule?" he said with a laugh.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:37 pm
User Image

Masa looks over when she hears Hina cover her mouth and puts a hand on her shoulder."Don't look if you don't want to,don't force you're self."She says softly before taking the wheel again and speeds up hitting a few zombies as she turns down the street that leads to Hina's house,the streets where clear there was no sing of the undead any where."I don't understand this."She says as they drove.

Archer was sitting on a hill by a gas station that sill had working pumps so he filled up,he had to kill a few zombies but he used the blades he took form Masa's house after a few minutes he started the bike again and turns on his music and raves before he takes off down the street dodging the dead who kept reaching for him he even got some goggles to cover his eyes form blood or any thing else that may fly at him.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:43 am
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina nods her head wiping away the tears and she focuses on the road trying to ignore the zombies that were being ran over. When they finally reached her street it was deserted. Frightened by the fact that everything was so deadly quiet she turned her attention to Masa,"What does it mean...?", she asked her worried.

Alice turns her attention back to the little nut case she had picked up,"Oh yea you sure are kid", she grins. Packing up the rest of the food items and making sure everything was secured down she handed him the backpack,"I want you to click those straps in the front there I don't wanna lose that sh*t", she told him picking up her sniper rifle, shotgun on back, MP7, and her two hand pistols she was fully loaded to take down some undead,"And even though I'm letting you play with that damn axe don't be stupid and run through your enemy like last time", she had concluded this kid had lost it pretty early off and added,"You don't want to die before you reach my level do you?".
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:15 am
User Image

"I don't know but it looks like there are still people in some of these houses,looks like the bordered there self's in."She says seeing the boreds on the windows and she seen some one looking out as they passed."What house is yours Hina?"She asks looking around.

Archer was flooring it raving at high Rpm's witch makes his bike really loud he had a parade behind him of undead,he pulls a grenade form his bag and pulls the pin and looks back at them and sighs."I am sorry forgive me."He says softly as he drops it and takes off as it hits the ground and rolls into the mob and then it explodes drowning the sound of his bike out as he starts to hall a** towards Hina's house.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:08 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth strapped on the supplies then stood listening to Alice intently and then beamed once she mentioned her level"hehehe...You got a point there... I could stand to be a bit more careful, even if there is a hefty amount of responds I wouldn't want to mess up any of my xp gain." Kenneth said tilting his head and placeing his pointer finger on his cheek he then looked at Alice with more interest "...so you got to tell me! what level are you anyways!" he said eagerly  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:13 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina pointed over to a house that was boarded up on the right,"There", she pointed,"I hope everything is alright... when I called earlier there wasn't a reply...", she told her. She did feel worried what if something happened to her dad or he wasn't even home? She couldn't remember if he made it home or not after work that day... it was hard to tell,"I hope he is at home...", she concluded.

Alice turned toward him rather bored she replied,"Nearly maxed out", she goes over to open her front door but instead of walking down the stairs she started up the next flight,"Follow me", her plan was pretty simple,"We will stay on upper ground its more convenient and these damn things take forever ot climb the harder it is for them the better for us", she grinned,"I don't know about you but I like easy kills".
User Image  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces