Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
High School of the Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:34 pm
Her Pagan

User Image
Alice huffed picking up the bullets she reloaded her gun and stuff the remaining box in her jacket pocket,"Whatever you damn kids do what you want on your own", she heads back into the front door,"I'm not dealing with smart a$$ kids with attitude problems I know you two are trouble makers and if your parents are in the military they raised a d*mn brat you need to learn to respect veterans", she snapped. She heads back out the front door and taking a cigarette out of her pocket she begins to smoke she finish this head out of town get up a plane at the air port and helicopter off this death island of japan.

Hina watched alice leave and she looked at the guns worried,"Uh.. no.. I'm sorry I wasn't taught how to use a gun... ever...", she said staring at the both of them worried she asked,"Do you think she is gonna leave?", she asked worried,"She did save my life I mean she isn't that nice but she could have left me to die and I don't know what kind of ammo she was using but she seemed to be good at head shots she killed a few along the way got pretty close but they were dead...", she began to bite her nail,"Sorry I'm not trying to argue", she stated somewhat frantically.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:49 pm
User Image

Masa and Kohaku both let her leave before looking at Hina."Don't worry about her she can take care of her self we don't need her holding us back."Masa says then she looks at Kohaku."You said my father got you're arrows done let me see."She says and he holds out one of the arrow."So these are the bomb arrows then."She says looking at the tip."Yep these arrows are fill with C4 and will explode after flying a set distance."He says as he takes it back putting in back in the quiver."You don't need to worry about us Hina."He says softly as he puts two holsters on his hips and one on each of his thighs before putting the guns into them."We will take care of you."Masa says with a smile before picking up her rifles and puts them over her back."We may need you're help we have a backpack over there full of other stuff we may need could you carry that for us.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:56 pm
Her Pagan

User Image
Hina looked over at them they seemed so prepared for this as if they knew it was going to happen she nods her head in understanding,"Yay! I'll try to help you two out as much as I can", she promised. She goes over to pick up the bag it was heavy but she was sure that with all her gymnastic training she would be able to still be quick and carry this as well right? She heads back over to the both of them,"Okay... are we ready?", she asked them both.
Alice finished up her cigeratte letting out the last puff of smoke she smashes the remains on the ground underneathe her toe,"Now where's that damn airport...", she knew there was a military base near by as well she hoped if there wasn't a private plane at the airport she could get her hands on she noted that she was gonna need to get some stuff together and sighing heavily she checked her hand gone,"I need better weaponry.... have gadgets at home i'll just have to head back that way", she stated bored. She heads over to the side of the wall of Masa's home and climbs over heading down the street. as she keeps herself quiet and low out of sight.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:11 am
User Image

"We are going to need to move pretty fast so before we move if you need to rest or any thing else do it before we leave,there is no telling when we could stop next."Archer says as he heads into the garage and sees Masa's mothers car and over in the corner was the bike him and masa's father where working on,he pulls the cover off reveling an old dirt bike he puts his hand on the handle bars and the memory of the crash plays in his head.Masa walks in behind him seeing her mothers car."Mom and dad must have driven together but then where is my mom's keys we could use her car."She says looking around the house,Kohaku keeps his eyes on the bike if it wasn't for that crash he may not have met Masa's mother and father or even became her closest friend.Masa's mother was not watcher where she was going and she hit Kohaku around a turn completely wracking him bike,he got out of it untouched but the bike was dead and her father swore up and down he would rebuild it and it looks like he kept his word the bike looked almost new."Man this bike brings back memory's looks like the old man finished it with out me."He says with a little laugh,he then finds the keys on he shelf beside the bike and sits on the bike before turning it on and the sound filled the garage for a moment before silence."He really did fix her up nice."He says with a grin.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:12 pm
User Image

Kenneth stood in the outskirts of the school leaning against a fence trying to catch his breath,He had recently escaped from the hell that was his former High School leaving behind his sanity after collecting himself Kenneth took a deep breath and let out a small giggle,"hehehehe this place is way too low level for me... ", Kenneth said with a goofy grin," I was able to take down those lonely undead with just this basic beginner weapon!", he said holding up a bloody baseball ball he snached from the p.e room,"hmmm... i think it's time to change my farming grounds."He said hopping over the school fence,"I guess I'll i can do now is discover more of this open world!", he said with another grin as he propped His baseball bat against his shoulder and wandered down the road of his new found video game world.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:35 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina was surprised to hear she could sit down and rest but she did take their offer,"Thanks you guys I appreciate it", she told them before they walked off to another room she sits down by the wall resting up thinking about all that was going on she had forgotten to message her dad, she pulls out her phone and tries to call him but there was no answer as it went straight to voicemail,"Daddy i hope your okay.. I'm sorry I can't get to you me and some high school friends I think are trying to find Masa's parents they are in the military I'll ask them about you when I meet them please be safe", she hit the end button and let out a weary sigh she wasn't even sure if he was still alive everything that was suppose to be a perfect high school year died in an instant, and she felt the tears coming on as she curled up bringing her knee's to her chest and laying her forehead across the top let herself have a good cry this was gonna be a rough life now.

Alice had made her way back up the narrow streets toward the high school where she lived literally a block away. She ran into a mass almost but hid from their view remembering to stay quiet since they were drawn to noise, her thoughts were swimming as she tried to adjust to the situation of her next stragedy plan,"Kill aim shoot make to safe house...", she told herself,"Slaughter...", she felt the war coming back in her mind making her shiver,"Don't loose your cool keep it together..", she gritted to herself sneaking up a side ally.

User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:16 pm
User Image

Archer and Masa where walking back when they heard crying and Archer stops."You are better at talking to people then me,I will get the car ready to go."He whispers as he heads back to he garage and Masa walks up to Hina and kneels beside her."Hey don't worry we are going to make it through this I promise."She says softly as Archer starts to hot wire the car and when it was ready he went back into the house and to he armory looking for any thing else they could use and he sees Masa's dad's swords and brings them out and sits them on the table."I know you're dad may kill me but I am using these."He says taking off the guns on his hips as he puts the sheaths on in there place and looks at Hina."I know you have never fired a gun before but we can't have you out there with out a weapon so come here please."He says softly,he has always spoken softly but it is rear for him to talk when hes around people he dose not know.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:29 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina sniffed as she heard masa's voice looking up teary eyes she quickly wiped her tears,"Hey I'm sorry I just..", she stopped it was to much and she looked down at her shaking hands,"I'm not trying to be a big baby... this is just really scary.. I didn't think i'd ever have to see something like I did...", she wiped her nose on her sleeve and looked up at archer she goes over to him, looking down at her shoes she replied,"Yea.. I don't know how to use a weapon.. but your right If I dont' learn how to use one now I'll just end up slowing you two down or I'll die I see what those things can do", she looked up at him,"I'm not ready to die yet", she held out her hand ready to except whatever he was going to give her.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:49 pm
User Image

Archer pulls one of the guns form the holster and softly lays it in her hand."Take a good grip,don't worry the safety is on so it won't go off."He says then Masa laughs and walks over to them."Let me handle this Archer you go take the bags to the car ok."She says and he grins."Oh sure leave me out of all the fun."He says before picking up the bags and he starts loading the car masa looks at Hina."Don't worry you won't die with us around."She says looking down at the gun in Hina's hand."What you have is a 9mm pistol loaded with hollow point rounds,now normally you would have to be close to do a lot of damage but hollow points explode on impact doing more internal damage then normal rounds,in short as long as you hit them they will drop you may not kill them but it will slow them down."She says then she points to the safety and magazine release."First before you fire flip that little switch to take off the safety and when you run out of ammo push in that button right here to release you're clip to put another one in."She says before she puts the holsters on the girls hips and makes sure they are tight."We may need to get you a change in cloths too,don't want you running and jumping in a school skirt now do we."She says with a little laugh.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:54 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth continued walking down the main road from the school his baseball bat still propped against his shoulder, It wasn't long until he encountered a large group of zombies heading heading forward back towards the school."Man oh man! that hoard is huge! there must have been an event that went live today." he said out loud only feet away from the group of undead whom quickly turned their sights toward Kenneth's location and began to close in"Oh s***! im drawing too much aggro!" Kenneth yield bringing even more attention to himself"Alrighty then! if that's the way its gonna be,lets see what you mobs are really made of!" he said confidently as he trashed his bat around fiercely to and fro taking down the first two undead who came in contact with him, But before Kenneth could celebrate one zombie lurched forward opened jawed"Aaaahhh!"Kenneth cried out as he took his bat in both hands covering his face, The zombie quickly bit down upon the lower end of the bat only inches away from Ken's hand"ahh! its a little to heated on this end of the map" he cried out once more as he quickly let go of his bat and rushed forward pushing into the mass of zombies who reached and grabbed at him as be passed, One eventually snagged a piece of the school uniform Kenneth Grinned"If you want this gear so bad you can have it!" he said as he unbuttoned the first layer of his uniform coat and rolled out of the crowd into a sprint.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:10 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina listened carefully nodding,"Okay so if I switch the switch it will allow me to shoot...", she hoped she would remember that when she needed it,"I do hope I remember that..", she said somewhat quietly while Masa helped her put the holster on she told her,"I know its not ideal for me either and I hate how short our school uniforms are but right now I guess we can't be worried about all that",she frowned,"I had gym shorts but all that is back at school and that place is covered in hordes of zombies maybe we can find something on our way out I don't know...", she said,"Um.. this weapon isn't to hard is it?", she asked her,"I heard of something about backfire and I don't know how well I can handle that...", she confessed.

Alice was creeping up the ally way heading toward her home when she heard abunch of loud talking,"What the f*ck", she stated surprised heading back toward one end of the ally she seen to her astonishment a boy going up to a massive horde and trying to kill them then the idiot almost gets bit and starts running through them pushing away while he strips off his top,"And I thought I was nutts...", she stated through gritted teeth. Seeing them heading after him she runs out quickly and knocks into the boy,"Come with me small fry if you wanna live", she grabs him by the back of his head and pushes him over toward the ally she just came out of,"And keep it quiet", she snapped,"These things are attracted to noise..", she aims over toward a car on the far side of the street and shoots out the window causing a massive crashing noise while she takes off down the ally with the boy.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:26 pm
User Image

Masa smiles at Hina and puts a hand on her shoulder."if you want we can see if some of my cloths will fit you or we can stop by you're house."She says when Archer comes back into the room."You will only have a backfire if you don't keep the gun clean,but don't worry we just cleaned all the gun before we handed it to you."Archer says with a little smile,before he looks at them both."Car is ready and I will be on the dirt bike so if we are going to stop at her house I am going to need to know where it is,my bike is louder so I will be drawing them to me so it would be best for us to split up.He says as he dubble checks his weapons and gear making sure every thing is good.Masa didn't like the idea but know if they where going to make it safely it's what had to be done besides his dirt bike can go places the car couldn't.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:30 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Confused and dazed Kenneth looked up at Alice without a word and continued the silence as he watched her aim and shoot,Ken focused his attention on the weapon in her hand and for a brief second a small piece of reality sank in "That's... that's a gun?" he said to himself the word oddly sounded both alien and familiar to him at the same time, a Sharp amount of pain shot through his head and he quickly grabbed at it with his left hand and by the time the pain subsided and he began to recover Alice had ahold of his right hand and was whisking him along toward an ally  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:47 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina looked at the two surprised,"You really mean it I can go home?", she told them both feeling relieved and happy,"I don't know what it looks now with all this crazyness but I live about 3 blocks north of the school in that big house...", she stops,"Uh.. 1072 is the number..", she mummers looking down at her feet,"We had alot of security so I'm not sure if they got over ran or if they are safe for now...", she told them both of them peeking up,"I thought we were gonna be looking for Masa's parents?", she asked the both of them.

Alice kept herself preoccupied trying to figure out how she was gonna get into her apartment building from here she pulls him up the street on the other side of the ally and back down another ally way up another street and to the left of another one, then finally she stops in front of a apartment complex that looked dead,"Listen up kid you keep behind me and dont make alot of d*mn noise it draws them to us and I'm not sure how many of these damn things are in this place...", she sighed. taking notice that the streets were empty she slowly approached the man entrance and opened up the door slowly inside it was eerily dead,"Keep an eye out if you see any on the stairs let me know in a whisper..", she told him quietly,"Its only 2 flights up not far..".
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff