Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
High School of the Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Masa ate what was left of her food and then watched hina then she looked down at Kenneth and sighs."He is far form alright."She says softly and Archer let out a little laugh."None of us are alright Masa."He says as he stands up and picks the man up and lays him on the couch,he then picks up the pillow and puts it under his head.He then looked over at Hina and gives her a little smile."How are you holding up."He asks as Masa went to the kitchen.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:17 pm
Pagan Yanik

EightBitEel
Hina knew Kenneth was alittle off but she felt maybe he had good intentions... She watched Archer take care of him as she goes to sit down on one of the beds as he spoke to her,"Ive seen better days..", she remarked quietly,"I dont want to relive what happened today.. this morning I was going to school everything was fine and then...", she stops closing her eyes as she relived it all her friend murders her fathers lifeless corpse in his chair it was all so much and she didn't want to remember,"I just want to sleep...", she told him quietly crawling into the bed she slipped under the covers and turned to face the wall.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Archer watched as Hina lays down he then looked at Masa and points to a bed."You get to bed as well,I will take the watch Alice can rest up as well."He says and she shakes her head."Shes going to be pissed you know that."She says taking the bed by Hina and covering up and Archer shrugs."She will get over it."He says sitting in the chair and he looks what little of the window he could and soon starts to clean his weapons.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:25 pm
Pagan Yanik

EightBitEel
HIna felt her eyes get droopy and she drifted off to sleep hearing Masa and Archer talk...

Alice woke several hours later jolting herself awake as she did knowing something was off cause she was sleeping to good as she did she looked around her all the kids were asleep except one who seemed to be keeping watch of course it was Archer quiely yet pissily she remarked,"I told you a** to wake me the hell up", she stated, slowly she got off the floor feeling the weight in her bones as she did and rubbing her face awake.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:34 pm

Masa nods and slowly fades off to sleep a few hours pass and he sees Alice wake up and he give her a smile."You should sleep I didnt wake you up for a reason."He says he was putting together one of his guns,it was almost pitch black in the room."The tanks have moved on they crossed the river and headed back across the bridge."He says he then looks back up to her.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:41 pm
Pagan Yanik

EightBitEel
HIna felt her eyes get droopy and she drifted off to sleep hearing Masa and Archer talk...

Alice nodded as she entered the back room finding bottled water she began to drink the bottle down until there was nothing left but plastic she took her a seat near Archer as she replied in a quiet voice,"Didn't like them.. they were... rather hostile from the distance...", she remarked,"We need to figure out what we need to do next", she told him seriously,"We can't lollygag in this area for to long not with two untrained teenagers and you know who I'm talking about", she remarked,"Besides we dont have enough weapons and amo to survive a long time with all the people we have...", she stated,"And I really dont' know.. how we are gonna do it but we need to leave japan.. I hope it only spread here..".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:59 pm

Archer listens and nods."Ya i could hear them talking it sounded like there looking for girls."He says a look of disgust crossing his face,then he added."As for the untrained I was going to train Hina in how to use a blade and hand gun as we travel,and a** for ammo there is a small gun store not to far form here it is a good place to look."He then put his gun back together and put a mag in it and pulled the slide back as he clicks on the safety."As for leaving I am ok with that but something tells me this is not the only place it is happening."He says looking over at her his bright eyes a few shades darker thanks to lack of sleep.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:05 pm
Pagan Yanik

EightBitEel
Alice nodded slowly,"Men for ya...", she remarked a hint of a snarl in her voice,"Either or..", she told him with serious eyes,"We can't stay here we need to find other good surivors and get the hell to safety....", she told him noticing his tired eyes she smirked slightly before patting him on the shoulder,"Take a rest there kid I'll watch the rest of tonight I've had enough sleep trust me", she remarked. As she turns to sit near the door,"Ya gonna need the sleep we have alot of work to do tomorrow".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:34 pm

Archer sighs and stands up."Ya i thank a little sleep will do some good."He says softly,he then found the bed Alice was in and fell down into it and soon sleep found him but it was far form peaceful as just an hour of sleep he was tossing and turning and mumbling and he was sweating buckets.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:38 pm
Pagan Yanik

EightBitEel
Alice stayed up til the dawn began to approach and still she let it get alittle lighter before waking up all the kids,"Alright get up", she told them all roughly and loudly knowing the tanks had passed,"We can't sleep all damn get get your asses up!", she remarked again getting up as she swigged another bottle of water for the morning she wasn't sure if they were even gonna get to have breakfast...

Hina woke up at first she wasn't sure where she was but when she woke up she realized that everything that happened yesterday was real and wasn't a dream, fighting back the urge to cry she wiped a silent tear and crawls out of bed as she heads over to the bed and gently shakes Kenneth awake,"Its time to wake up now..", she told him quietly,"We can't stay here...".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:50 pm

Archer and Masa both got up qucikly and the first thing Archer did was look out the window."The streets are clear."He says seeing only a few things walking around where last night there was waves of them."Maybe we will have an easy day today."Masa says as she heads to the kitchen to find things for them to eat on the move,Archer picks up his bow and quiver and puts it on before looking at them."Ill be right back i am going to get a better look."He says as he opens the door and closes it heading up the steps to the roof and once out side he got a clear view.Masa looked over at the others."I found some stuff we can eat on the move."She says then she looks at Alice and gives her a grin."I am sure you and Archer got along great last night."She says clearly joking,she heard them talking.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:52 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Knight Yanik

Kenneth slowly opened his eyes with a large yawn looking upward towards Hina"errr...time to move camp huh?" Kenneth said becoming more hyper with every word, He quickly hopped up balancing himself on one foot giving Hina large smile "thank you for watching this weary traveler as he slept my fair lady" he said quickly kneeling down in fort of her to show his respect.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:20 pm
Pagan Yanik

EightBitEel

Hina laughed nervoulsy as she sat up and shook herself off,"Well uh.. I didn't really watch you sleep but okay", she remarked turning as she did to go grab a backpack full of stuff she didn't mind being a packing mule as long as the others could keep her safe.

Alice looked over at Masa and gave her snarled expression,"Is that so?",she smirked,"Hope you weren't to jealous there hunny I know you two are really close..", she commented walking away to gather her stuff up before barking at Kenneth,"Come over here kid and pick up my s**t we have a ways to go", She snapped.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:31 pm

Masa laughs at Alice's words as she picks up her things."Not jealous just wondering we where all asleep so you two could have done any thing."She says as Archer walks and and just shakes his head."You my dear Masa have a very creepy and twisted mind."He says with a smile as he gathers up his weapons."Will you two ladies stop fighting your both beautiful now make up."He says with a smirk as he picks back up his bow and knocks an arrow and gives his string a good test pull before putting the arrow in his quiver.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:14 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Knight Yanik

Kenneth gave Hina one last smile before he jumped out of his skin as Alice snapped at him to get to work he quickly ran over to round up the supplies, only take a moment to ease drop on the others conversation" oh yes! we do have some swell looking maidens... But!" Kenneth shouted gesturing towards Archer "all our combine beauties pale in compression to you meh lord!" he said bursting with passion as he made thrusting gestures into the air " i mean just look at how chiseled his chin is!" he snapped pointing at archer features.  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff