Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
High School of the Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:24 pm
Pagan Knight Yanik

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina was in to much shock to say anything and she lets masa hug her and then she slowly walks to the edge of the bed kenneth was on and sits down numbly she could feel the outside noises of peoples voices fading in and out.

Alice looks over to see Archer heading out with pistols and she grimaces and slams the door shut, droppin the towel on the floor she dresses herself before opening the door again and looking out at all the teens,"Stay here", she snaps, grabbing her sniper on the table she heads out the door after Archer making her way to the top of the roof she hears him talkin to someone and goes over to inspect him talking to some oddly dressed girl,"Great another crazy...", she remarks quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Masa watched as Alice left the room after Archer and once both of them where gone she let Hina go then she sat down on the couch and put her head in her hands and started to cry.She swore to not cry in front of Archer and after seeing him kill his father with out so much as a tear killed her because she knew it was killing him."Damn it...I wish I was half as strong as he is."She whimpers softly

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:55 pm
Pagan Yanik

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina goes over to kenneth kneeling down she begins to gently push on his arm to wake him up,"Uh.. Kenneth.. you want to get up.. dinner is ready..", she remarks.

Alice was in the doorway of the kitchen leaning up against it as she looked at the entrance of the door she knew those tanks were out there but she didn't know who they were or what they were gonna do, looking over at the kids she heads over to her equipment and grabs up a hand gun and her sniper rifle she slings onto her back,"Be back going out to scout", she turns and strides to the door and leaves out it not waiting for a response.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:56 pm

Archer got some stuff out of his bag and went into the bathroom and closed the door behind him Masa looked over at Hina and then looks at Alice."You may want to take a walky to keep in touch just in case."She says picking up the one Archer was using and then she hears the water start running.Archer stood in the shower and closed his eyes as he ducks his head under the shower head,letting the water fall around him as steam slowly started to fill the room.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:28 pm
User Image

Kenneth slowly rolled over showcasing a large bubble of snot protruding from his nose "Errrr... Blue hair chick with machine guns!" He cried out as he tumbled out of bed with a large "thump!" before shooting upward to his feet with his snot bubble completely unharmed... only popping as he swung around to look for Masa "oh!.. masa's!! you're not really a machine gun weiding kinda gal? are you?" he begged dropping to his knees infrot of her  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:43 pm

Masa looked down at Kenneth and tilted her head."What are you talking about."She asks and then looks up at Hina with confused eyes."I think he hit his head on the fall."She says as she hears the shower turn off.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:15 pm
Pagan Yanik

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina looked up watching Kenneths display as she slowly rose,"Of course...", she remarked to Masa looking down at the ground as she shuffled her feet,"I suppose he just had a nightmare...", she remarks, turning to go and sit on one of the beds.

Alice heads up the stairs and once hitting the top she begins to take a scout on the action below. There were alot of damn zombies and they were surrounding the loud and noise wracking tanks as it seemed the group were making their way around the buildings shining lights all over seeing if there was anyone she assumed alive,"Anybody alive out There!!", they called loudly through an intercom system,"We are hear to help!", Alice frowned she highly doubted their honesty and she moved in position using the scope on her sniper rifle to scout out how many she could visibly see before sneaking back to the door and closing it firmly she made her way back to the room and shuts the door behind her before remarking,"We need to cut the lights as soon as possible i know we painted the windows but I dont trust those guys out there...", she remarks turning to the group of teenagers,"Eat your damn dinner and then lets go to bed I'll take tonight's watch if you guys need rest", she remarked. Going into the kitchen she begins to fill a bowl full of the spaghetti and manages to find some forks as she sits on the edge of a bed beginning to consume the carbs the more they eat now the better before they cant later.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:35 pm

Masa nods and gets up getting her self some food and almost runs into Archer as he walks out of the bath room,he had his pants on but was shirtless and this turned Masa red.True she has seen the man naked before and she laughs."What did you forget your shirt."She asks sitting down and taking a bite,to say archer was well built would be in understatement for some one his age he was built like a tank,his darker skin also showed battle scares that included whip lashes and what looked like bullet wounds but where form where he was hit by arrows."Yes I did but Alice is right get your food and we can kill the lights i have some small lights we can use to move around."He says finding a shirt and he puts it on.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:50 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Knight Yanik

while Masa was distracted Kenneth quit his begging and dropped to the floor... rolling on his his side up in till he bumped into the table that housed the food archer had prepared for them, Kenneth quickly reached a hand upward from the ground blindly feeling for the bowl of spaghetti "ayy!" he cried with joy as his hand finally bumped into the bowl... He then reach his hand into the bowl and began to eat his food strand by strand form the comfort of the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:24 pm
Pagan Yanik

EightBitEel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
Hina watched indirectly as Archer came through the door blushing about as heavily as Masa did she turned and scurried into the kitchen she was not used to all this and certainty wasn't ready to see a boy half naked she returned to find him thankfully clothing himself properly and she sits in a corner near Kenneth worriedly watching him eat his spaghetti,"Uh.. Kenneth are you okay...", she remarked after a moment,"Do you need help...?", she whispered over to him. Hoping to not upset him.

Alice watched the kids giving archer an approved huff as she noted he took her serious at least and that the other respected and would follow suit she was glad at least one person took her knowledge into cor-dilation she just hoped she could find some damn coffee... Look up as she finished her dinner she remarked,"Im gonna take a quick nap wake me when you guys are ready to sleep", she remarked she goes over to one of the beds near the door promptly near it she also had a prepared weapon resting easily on the inner side of her in case of emergency as she found herself an extra pillow and blanket propping herself up to sleep some before her long night shift.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:36 pm

Archer watched the others then he stood up and got him self some food and looked over at Alice."Will do."He says as he sits back down and pulls a small light form his bag and turns it on,he then gets up and turns off the lights."Better safe the sorry."He says making his way back to the seat.Masa noticed the blush on Hina and sits down beside her and leans in and whispers."So Hina did you like what you saw."She asks with a little girlish giggle.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:40 pm
Pagan Yanik

EightBitEel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
Hina felt herself get sick to her stomach at the question she dreaded and the topic she wasn't comfortable with and that was boys,"Uh..", she whispered back looking over at him in the dark,"I... Uh...", she blushed even more as she looked down at her lap,"Why ask that question!", she whispered softly nervously shooting her gaze back up at Masa wondering if he heard the conversation,"I dont know..", she told her as she turned away trying to stuff her face of what was left of her bowl so she wouldn't have to answer any more questions retaining archer.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:50 pm

Masa could almost feel the blush coming off Hina and she smiles."I was asking because i seen you blushing,its not a bad thing though."She says with a grin as she eats,Archer just sat there listening to them and the sounds out side the building."You are a growing woman after all."She whispers giggling again it was hard to see but she was blushing almost as much as Hina was.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:02 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Knight Yanik

Kenneth looked up at Hina with gazed eyes before drooping to the ground passing out cold strands of spaghetti still hanging from parts of his mouth.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:21 pm
Pagan Yanik

EightBitEel
Hina smiled slowly at Masa's words,"I dont know about that Masa...", she remarked quietly,"After today I feel more like a scared little girl than a young woman right now...", she slowly gets up turning to see kenneth sprawled on the floor asleep again worriedly she pulled his bowl of spaghetti from him and cleaned his face with her fingers taking the strand of spaghetti away from his face as she heads into the kitchen to deposit the bowls. Frowning she knew it wouldn't matter if they did dishes they would be leaving tomorrow most likely and not coming back turning back she returned to the bed to grab a pillow to prop of kenneths head,"You think he is gonna be okay masa?", she asked biting a nail,"He is really weird... but.. I guess he seen a lot of things?".
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff