Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
High School of the Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:03 pm
Pagan Knight Yanik

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina gets out of the tub behind Masa and begins to dry off as well when she hears archer knock she jumps alittle not used to people knocking on the door when she was in the bath also she was afraid of one of them walking in while they were naked she quickly finished drying off and got her clothes looking over at masa worried she said,"Should I wear socks or are they going to get ruined anyways?", she asked her holding onto her socks.

Alice managed to compose herself and finally made her way back into the room with the others and she goes over to one of the beds and sits on the edge rubbing her face vigorously with her hands, she had a big grin on her face but she refused to say anything it was all to much just to come back in here and not die laughing again.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:33 am
User Image

Masa looked over at Hina and smiles."I would wear them regardless."She says as she gets dressed before looking at Hina."What do you think of our little group?"She asks as she starts putting her hair clips on.Archer was at the stove making food and looks over at Alice."You done with you're little fit Alice?"He asks with a little smile on his face."I just hope you are hungry I am making some spaghetti and meatballs."He says looking down at the cooking meat.

((Ooc:Her new outfit is what shes is wearing in the pic))

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:10 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Knight Yanik

User Image

Kenneth laid crouched on the floor admiring his work with the windows occasionally sniffing the air as archer continued to cook... his eyes quickly darted around the room to find more to do before dinner was ready, Kenneth quickly hopped up from his sitting position...only to end up collapsing to the ground from pure exhaustion, Anxious as he was his body had completely betrayed him and he passed out as soon as he hit the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:00 pm
Pagan Knight Yanik

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina nods her head and slips on her socks heading out of the bath room with masa as she exits she notices the paint covering the walls and looked over to see kenneth sitting on the floor gazing up at it in admiration, she heard a door shut and seen Alice come back in and sit on the couch rubbing her face while she had this big grin on her face she remained quiet going into the kitchen to see archer calling back to alice,"Whatcha cooking...", she asked politely smelling something oddly familiar and was gonna go and inspect it when she heard a loud thunk and turned to see kenneth knocked out on the floor,"Oh my gosh!!", she runs over to kenneth kneeling on the floor and shaking him gently,"Kenneth are you okay?", she asked worried.

Alice took in a deep breathe and looked up toward archer,"Hmm? have no idea what your talking about", she noticed the girls were done with their bath and she gets up knowing she need to take one next,"Anyways.. ", she stops as she hears the same thunk on the floor and turns to see kenneth knocked out, she sighed when she seen Hina freaking out,"Oh boy tired his a** out huh?", she wiped a face off her mouth and heads over to the bathroom,"I wouldn't worry about it let him sleep it off", she goes into the bathroom and slams the door, only to reopen it a moment later and go over to her bag,"forgot my s**t", she responded shuffling through her bag that kenneth brought in, she pulls out just some clean clothes and then heads into the bathroom no comfort where for her! she then shuts the door this time instead of slamming it.
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:04 pm
User Image

Archer and Masa both turned when they heard the thud and seen Kenneth hit the ground and Archer walks up to him and sighs."Pushing you're self to hard I see."He says before lifting him up and putting him in a bed,he then went back to cooking."To answer you're question I am making spaghetti and meat balls its not as filling as I would like but its a feel good food."He says Masa looks over at him and looks down slightly knowing that Archer was likely dead on his feet he has been looking out for all of them all day even being jumped by the crazies before meeting them at the bridge and even now he was cooking for all of them.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:35 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Knight Yanik

User Image

((ooc: quality post incoming ))

Kenneth began to snore loudly.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:24 am
Pagan Knight Yanik

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina looked up when archer approached and picking up kenneth she followed him to the bed where she held put a pillow under kenneths head and placed a cover over him,"I like spagetti its a good pasta", she turned to see archer turning back to cooking finding it odd that masa didn't offer to help she then became nervous did he want help? She even dare ask right now? She walks over to masa and stands quietly whispering,"Should we help him... he is kinda cooking dinner for everyone..", she looked over at her new friend wondering what she would say.

Alice in the meantime took a normal bath she tried not to think about the days events or even make up a game plan for now she needed to stay focused on relaxing at the moment or she would send herself into a stress overload and then lose focus when she needed it. Looking toward the door she noticed the kids were being quiet they must be just as tired as her...
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:34 pm
User Image

Before Masa could speak Archer turns slightly and looks at the two girls."You know I can hear you right."He says a smile on his face before looking at the food."If you want to help could you please clear off the table of weapons and wake up the saw mill over on the bed and tell him food is done."He says with a little laugh referring to Kenneth's snoring.Masa laughs and starts to clear off the table and move some sets around.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Johnathan Valkenblade

Dapper Warrior

1,275 Points
  • Married 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aleesa was driving in her modified Corvette Z06 when she noticed a large group of zombies off the freeway bridge near an apartment building. Figuring she'd have a spot of fun, she swiftly veered to the right, flying off the bridge, landing on a few of the closer undead. Grinning wickedly, Aleesa blared the horn and hit the gas. Rolling down the armored window, she pulled out one of her machine guns, firing as she passed the stragglers. Unfortunately, a zombie's arm got jammed in the axle and caused her to spin out. Nonetheless, she cheered in excitement, continuing to shoot out the window until the car slammed into a tree. She rolled up the armored window, ready to exit the car for the best firefight of all time...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:42 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Knight Yanik

Valkenblade

User Image

Due to overexerting himself throughout the day kenneth worked himself into a very deep sleep...But with all the racket Alessa was string up outside it wasn't long before the noise jolted him from his deep slumber "wah! ah! yee!!" Kenneth yelped as he fell out of the bed archer had laid him in, Kenneth than quickly popped up from the ground now wired from his power nap "whhhhhhaaaat iiiiiis going ooooon!" he practically sung.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:51 am
Pagan Knight Yanik

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina looks up startled that he heard her and kids her head vigoursoly as she goes over to wake up Kenneth a loud noise could be heard and she screams jumping out of the way as Kenneth tumbles out of bed smack a hand over her mouth she stands there trembling in fear.

Alice heard the noise and the following scream could be heard thumping around behind the bathroom door as it slammed open against the wall a towel wrapped around her,"what the hell was that!!", she demands.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:29 pm
User Image

Masa jumped a little when there was a the sound of a loud crash outside and Archer looks over when Hina screams and Masa softly hugs her,then when Alice comes up he looks over at her seemingly unfazed about her current dress."I don't know."He says calmly before sting the stuff he was holding on the table."Food is done you guys get some food I'll go take a look."He says picking up the sniper rifle some ammo and one of his pistols Masa looks at him."No Archer don't go out alone take Alice with you."Archer lifts a hand to stop her form talking."Look out of every one here I am the fastest and besides better to only lose one then two if we are found out."He says and Masa looked down,she knew he was right on both accounts but she knew how tired he was yet he was still not resting she watches as he puts on a night vision scope and head out the door.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Johnathan Valkenblade

Dapper Warrior

1,275 Points
  • Married 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:02 pm
Aleesa shook off the crash, slinging her sword across her back, putting the machine gun in a duffel bag that was sitting in the back seat, then pulling out her dual M1911s. She kicked the door open, firing at anything that moved. Quickly, she turned around and used the shocks on the car to launch herself into the tree. Naturally, she was looking for an escape route the entire time she did this. If she could make it to the other side of the tree without getting shot or falling to her demise, she could balance her way across a branch to a nearby second floor balcony. That was until she saw a door open and a boy with a sniper rifle walk out, "Well, great..." She muttered. Despite being 17, she still sounded like a child but thanks to her father's military background, she was pretty decent with hand to hand combat along with most forms of weaponry. She was self taught with blades though. Sitting on a high branch, Aleesa reached into her duffel bag and grabbed a hand made flash bang, which was pretty much a strobe light, and tossed it across the street, then made a dash for the other side of the tree only to find her duffel bag had caught on a tree limb, "Blast," She yelled, "Oi! Sniper boy, give me a hand will ya...?!" She had to hope he was friendly because he was the closest living person near her.

((OOC: Kinda did the flash bang cause I don't remember if Guenivere said they were attracted to light or not........ Also yes, the picture is how she's actually dressed...))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:00 am
Johnathan Valkenblade

User Image

Once Archer was on the roof and moved to the edge he hears a girl yell at him and he looked down to the tree and puts a finger to his lips."Keep it down."He says keeping his voice down,with all her yelling she was doing more undead where coming and then he looked over at the set of tanks down the road,gladly they have no heard her."Just give a moment."He adds as he puts the sniper on his back and takes a few steps away form the edge then runs and jumps onto the balcony a floor below him,he then climes down to the second floor balcony and he puts his sniper down and used another branch to reach her bag."Get over to the building I will grab this."He says finding there it was cough and gets it un cough before putting it over his shoulder and claiming back over to the balcony and he puts the bag down."They are attracted to sound not light."He says pointing to the strop in the street she threw.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:52 pm

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Knight Yanik

Valkenblade

User Image

Kenneth jumped around the room frantically like an animal with every new sound that could be herd from outside, with archers permission Kenneth hop his way over to the pot of spaghetti he had prepared for all of them... still twitching and fidgeting with every gun shot that could be herd "boy oh boy! the neighbours next door sure are rowdy!" he huffed,  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff