Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
High School of the Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:32 pm
User Image

Archer returns shortly after going in and looks at the two girls."Come with me its clear."He says.he found a light switch but didn't flip it just in case."I found an empty room as well we can use it as a base as he clear out this place and find any thing we can use."He says putting his blade back and looking at Masa."Get out you're flash light I will need you to lighting up the door handle."He says and Masa nods before pulling out a small flash light before looking at Hina."Don't worry Hina we said we will keep you safe and we mean that follow us and keep right behind me."She says with a smile as she follows Archer to the door and turns her light on for him as he starts to pick the lock.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:38 pm
Pagan Knight Yanik

EightBitEel
User Image
Alice turned as Kenneth was smashing in the head of the zombie at their feet with heavy boots,"Uh.. a mess...",she remarked frowning,"Hey lets finish clearing this apartment and check on the others I don't want to have to kill them if they turn but I'll do it anyways", she replies as she moves over the dead corpse of the two they just slaughtered together and continues deeper into the apartment.

Hina let out a sigh of relief when he came back okay and followed behind masa nodding,"Okay..", she whispered to her, feeling safe for once but she hadn't seen Kenneth or Alice in a few minutes and she hoped those two were okay as well.. Alice she knew would be fine but with Kenneth's mental stability it was kinda iffy. She had noticed however that Alice was overly protective of him a lot watching him like some kind of older sister but with a sassy attitude.
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:16 am
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Knight Yanik

User Image

Kenneth nodded and tiptoed over the two undead corpses the two have dealt with and began to scrape the bottom of his shoe off the side of a wall to remove any gunk that might have clinged to it from the impact that dispatched the zombie crawling on the floor... after scraping his shoe thoroughly Kenneth raced to catch up with Alice and began to speak quietly "if i ever get claimed by the by the undead curse i'm gonna go out with a bang before it takes full effect " Kenneth said with a goofy smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:20 pm
User Image

Archer keep working on the lock and soon he gets it and opens the door to an apartment and once the door was open he flips on the lights revealing a clear room with every thing in tact."Looks like who ever lived here never came back after the out brake."He says and Masa looks around."Seems big enough."She says looking around before Archer looks at her."Masa go get Alice and Kenneth we can keep looking for stuff after a little rest."He says before Masa goes to find the others leaving Archer and Hina alone."How are you holding up Hina?"He asks as he start to sit down his weapons on the table.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:51 pm
Pagan Knight Yanik

EightBitEel
User Image
Alice looked over at kenneth with a raised brow and a curious expression but remained quiet as she inspected the rest of the apartment she checked the last two they were empty despite the mess in them,"Alright let head back...", she remarked to him quietly.

Hina waited patiently til they were all indoors and then she looked worried when masa went to leave and fetch alice and kenneth,"Be careful Masa", she told her quietly watching as archer was putting the weapons on the table,"Uh.. I dont know how to answer that.. I'm not sure if I would say I'm okay but.. I'm not hurting really bad inside right now.. not like earlier...", she told him quietly going over to place the back near one of the beds at the foot of it, while she sits down staring at her feet,"I... think.. i'm trying to do the most important thing right now... doing what my daddy would have wanted me to do and thats staying alive...".
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:04 pm
User Image

Masa meets up with Alice and Kenneth."We found a good room to set up base follow me we are going to rest before we clear out the rest of the rooms."He says before leading them to the room that had the door closed keep any unwanted things out.Archer looks at Hina and walks up to her kneeling in front of her and he lifts her face with a gentle hand."Don't worry Hina I told you're father I would look after you and I plan on doing that."He says with a smile before standing up and putting a hand on her head."If you need any thing just ask ok."He says before taking his bow off his back and walking upto a window and looking out it his eyes scanning seeing a lot of undead down there.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:51 am
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Knight Yanik

User Image

Kenneth gave Alice his signature nod "alrighty!" he said as he fallowed alice back to the others like a shadow, He looked back into one of the dark hallways he had just passed through and jumped a little at Masas approach.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:35 am
Pagan Knight Yanik

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina looked up at him when he cupped her chin and she noted that he was being serious but kind about it as well, she managed to give him a smile despite todays events and she felt comforted that no matter what she was gonna have a friend in this guy, relieved she waited til he turned away before a few tears slipped from her eyes she quickly wiped them not wanting anyone to notice she been crying.

Alice watched as Masa approached from the shadows she had to admit it spooked her a little but not as much as it did with kenneth,"Alright lets head back...", she thrust kenneth in front of her,"Stay in between me and solider barbie alright?", she commands glaring at Masa pretty much daring her to say anything about her remark.
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:59 am
User Image

Archer knew all to well what she was going through after all he had to just put his father down but he never was one to show sadness or any thing like that,he was always the happy go lucky guy who would gladly do any thing for any one even if he was stabbed in the back,he looked back at Hina in time to see tears but said nothing. Masa met up with the other two and grins at Alice's comment."I am sorry for ruining you're date miss Alice should I leave you two alone."She asks before turning and heading towards the room.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:26 am
Pagan Knight Yanik

EightBitEel
User Image
Alice's eyes flashed for just a moment before they were replaced with humor, she snickered covering her mouth trying to contain her laughter before she managed to breathe again,"Oh boy.. your such a smart a**", she replied looking at the girl as she teased,"Think its okay to leave that pretty little blonde alone with your beloved friend archer? Hmm?? Boys will be boys the last time I checked", she knew that girl had a soft spot for that boy it was clear earlier with her crap making everyone think they were dating when they weren't.
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:52 am
User Image

Masa grins and looks back at her."Archer's far form a boy Alice,and yes its fine because Archer can control him self,but nice try,trying to pull my love into it but if he doesn't love me that way then o well i'll move on."She says with a grin."Besides I have been on the receiving end of his arrow."She added before heading to the room.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:22 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Knight Yanik

User Image

Kenneth looked back and forth as the two began to tease one another turning left to right as each Masa and Alice took shots at each other... Kenneth quickly thought of a joke to defuse the tension " Guys guys! its okay i think i know how we can solve this... i'll date archer" he said confidently.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:55 am
Pagan Knight Yanik

EightBitEel
User Image
Alice snickered some more,"Hit a sore spot didn't I?", she remarked sarcastically as they entered into the room she replied,"Far as I'm concerned your all brats to me", she goes over to the table with the weapons on it and begins to take off most of hers actually she wasn't going to be staying in the room long,"Kenneth drop that stuff on your back over there", she remarks pointing to where Hina's bag was as the teenager gets up excitedly replying,"I'm so glad you guys are back and safe!", she said actually meaning it with relief in her eyes. While Alice finishes up detaching herself of most of her weapons she checks her ammo in her hand guns and then says,"Alright heading out be back later", she strolls back through the door and outside of it heading back down the hall toward the roof.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:44 am
User Image

Masa looked back at Alice and laughs."No you didn't hit a sore spot,if you did I would have hit you're face."She says with a grin before coming into the room and Archer looks up form his seat."Will now ladies don't go getting you're paints in a bunch."He says with a little grin and Masa glares at him."My if looks could kill."He adds before looking at Alice as she takes off her weapons."Where are you going Alice?"He asks as he stands up.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:00 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Knight Yanik

User Image

Kenneth hung his head in shame as he realized his words had little to no effect of the two who continued to bicker amongst each other...but his mood somewhat lightened as Hina came to greet them he gave her a warm smile and recapped the events that happened while him and alice were away "haha yup safe and sound! a close call too! one almost took a chomp out of my neck!" Kenneth chuckled using his hand to mimic the the zombies chomping jaws towards his neck .  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff