Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
High School of the Dead Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:51 pm
Alright everyone this was an awsome anime i only saw like 6 episodes on netflix that were english idk if their are more but, if you dont know what this anime is and would still like to join pretty much a zombie apocalypse, its that simple I think if we get enough people this one will really take off; remember to read the rules in the main forum, post your bio their and enjoy!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:41 pm
User Image

Kohaku and Masa sat at Kohaku's house it has been roughly about three and a half hours sense these things started to appear,they have already had to kill more then a few of them to stop them form braking in."Archer what do you think is casing this?"She asks and Kohaku looks up form loading his hand gun."I haven't the slightest idea Sinon."He says quietly before loading the clip into the gun and puts the safety on and puts it into the holster oh his thigh,he then puts his quiver on that also had a bow lock on it for holding his bow."I do know that we have to get to you're families house to get some bigger guns and ammo,you still have your AR right?"He asks looking back at her and Masa nods as she stands loading her own hand guns."I do but my dad locked the case."She says sighing and Kohaku puts a hand on her shoulder."Don't worry we can get into it I am sure there is a key some where."He says as he picks up his bow and gives the string a few pulls before putting over his back and locking into place.

User Image

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:59 pm
User Image

Hina and her friends run from the zombies that had over loaded the hall ways of their school she felt her heart racing as they come to a dead end only to cower as they were being surrounded by the un living dead,"Hina what are we gonna do?!?!", asked her friend sakura who was scared as hina looked up at the wall before her,"Its not that high if we can hurry up I can get up there and pull up you guys we just need to move fast!", she instructed her friends. They formed a tower and she reached the top pulling herself over as she reached down over the edge as she pulled up her friend sakura who was being lifted up next. The only people left were ino and kagome and they we running out of time,"Hurry up!", she told them urgently. She reaches down as kagome was lifted next since ino was a senior and stronger than most of them. Then she heard a scream from sakura as she said,"There coming up from behind what do we do?!?". Hina looked back in dispair as she seen the crawling monsters coming closer to her and sakura,"Sakura help me get up ino and kagome then we can run!", she told her friend though sakura wouldn't have it and ran off without her,"Help us!!", she screamed only to run into some of the living dead and get tooken down, Hina turned hearing sakuras screams and she chocked back tears she had two friends left they needed her right now. she tried to pull up kagome,"Kagome hang on!", she begged her but their hands slipped and kagome tumbles ontop of ino as she watches the monster creep in starting to devour her friends. She screams,"NOOOOO", as she watched the last of her friends being devoured she turned tears running down her face as the monster nearly closed in on her and she rolls away and takes off running she hits the side door leading out of the school running up the street and up ahead a woman with blonde hair was shooting at some monsters,"Miss!! Miss please help me!!".  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:05 pm
User Image
Alice was checking out the area, she didn't have any weapons on her cause they wouldn't allow her weapons at this school but she always kept a secret hand gun in her car even though she was't suppose to. She didn't trust people it was that simple when this crazy sh*t started breaking out she headed straight there and got the damn thing she only had a few rounds of amo and used it wisely now she was trying to find some more hoping a shop was open near by. She done seen some of the kids getting devoured and even a few of the teachers unable and to far long to save them. She was shooting up a warped undead that seemed to be speeder than the others probably a mutant and turned only to see a teenager running toward her crying,"What the hell..", she mutters finding her job was never done even when the world went to hell,"Come here you brat before something gets you!", she yells at her waiting for the teenager to catch up to her before snatching up her hand,"Now listen carefully and keep your mouth shut You stick with me you will live keep it quiet until we are on higher ground and stop that damn crying". she snaps, as she starts taking off into a run down the street avoiding the larger masses that were in certain areas and taking side roads and ally ways. killing a few zombies as she went.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:38 pm
User Image

Kohaku and Masa both packed up some food and other things they may need and headed out making as little noise as they could,the two found out that the noise drew them closer.Once on the road the two of them started down it heading towards the lower city where Masa's home was Kohaku had his bow out and an arrow already knocked ready for him just to pull back and fire."Masa keep you're eyes open for people that may need help we may be on our own but we can still help them if we can."He says and she nods holding a pistol out behind them covering there rear."I got it,Archer just remember we have those arrows you made at my house as well."She reminds him and he nods."Ok then let's get a move on the faster the better."He says as he lowers his bow and the two start to run as fast as they can Kohaku was in better shape so he was scouting as well as running.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:04 pm
Her Pagan

User Image
Hina chocked back tears the whole time and the woman kept jerking her along as she tried to keep up but this lady was fast and she had a strange english accent. She wipes what tears she could with her other hand and followed after the lady, the womans grip tightened as she was flung around the place while she finally seen the lady freeze and stare at something ahead,"What is it...", she asked quietly while Alice turns back and glares at the girl,"I told you to keep your damn mouth shut!", she snaps, she seen a big mob up ahead,"Come on lets go!", she growls heading over to the side railing of a building she tells hina,"Get up there now", she snaps, watching as the mob closes in. Hina begins to cry softly again as she climbs up the stairs only to have her hand slip and she nearly falls letting out a small yelp while the monsters that were heading to the left veers closer to them,"You stupid idiot!!", she snaps,"Get down now we have to book it!", she waits for Hina to jump down and then she snatches up her hand again and starts taking off there were 10 infront of her but she only had 3 shots left,"This is bad...", she growls under her breathe, she stops realizing this wasn't going to work,"You listen carefully we don't have many options..", she breathed in a heavy ragged breathe,"I have three rounds left... when i shoot those 3 on the left you are gonna have to run and I do mean run if I don't get through you don't look back you hear me?", she tells her running forward as she aims the gun gritting her teeth they were f*cked.
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:41 pm
User Image

Kohaku was scouting when he hears a girl yelp and he looks around seeing a rather large group down the street he sees two girls one who had on there school uniform."Masa get up here do you see them."He says pointing she looks at where he was pointing."What are we going to do?"She asks and he puts his bow back and pulls his hand gun and clicks the safety off."Remember they are drown to noise so I am going to draw them towards me you clear them a path ok."He says and she nods."Ok archer please be careful I can't loos you."She says before she heads off to find away around the mob when Archer jumps form his scouting place and aims his gun at the few zombies closest to the two and lets a few rounds fly,the sound made many of them turn and slowly start walking his way."Ok."He says in a low breath as he fires a few more dropping two more and making a few others stumble but it seemed to be working. Masa got around behind the mob and was above the two woman"Psst,up here."She whispers as she holds down a hand to them."Come on this wont last for long."She says in a hurried whisper as she hears him fire off the last two rounds in his gun.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:49 pm
Her Pagan

User Image
Alice skids in her track as she hears somone let off some rounds and she turns seeing some guy shooting off a gun trying to play hero,"Idiot..", she mumbles under her breathe she backs up against the side wall ready to make a run for it when she hears a voice from behind, she turns noticing a girl trying to help them up to higher ground,"Alright you first", she shoves the teenager ahead of her,"Get along now I don't have all damn day..", she turns bitterly wondering why people played hero around here she didn't even know why herself. Hina turned to the girl and nods her head, she reaches up and begins to climb seeing this replay earlier had her chocked to death, now she was having to relive somethign similiar,"Please no one die..", she said in a low voice trying not to cry anymore as she crawled up next to the girl finally and then the woman from earlier makes her way up the ladder,"Does that damn idiot know what he is doing?", she asked Masa while they were on top of the roof safe for now considering the only way up was using the stairs and zombies were to stupid to know how to open doors.
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:34 pm
User Image

Masa looked at the woman and gives her a little smile."That idiot just saved you're life or would you like it back down there."She says before looking over at Kohaku as he throws a small fire cracker off to the side and when it popped the mob turned once more letting him clime the side of a building once on top he moved across the roof and gives a few hand singles to Masa and she nods returning some."He will meet us at my house,let's move it's not to far form here."She then remembered Hina form school and smiles."Nice to see some one made it out before it got bad,did any one else make it out?"She asks as she starts to move towards her house,she stops and gives Kohaku as he drops down out of sight,she knew if any one would be ok on there own it would be him.Kohaku uses his skills at free running and parkour to move through the city pretty fast at his speed he would beat them there lucky for him he know the code to open there gate and the two had walkies if they needed them.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:45 pm
Her Pagan

User Image
Alice found herself glaring at the little girl,"Watch your tongue kid I don't have a flying sh*t what he did I am sick of seeing idiots today",she snaps,"Fine we can head there if you don't have any amo for me I'm out I don't have time to baby sit a bunch of brats", she told her, moving quickly while Hina felt herself grow heavy with relief that no one died thsi time,"You go to my school?", she asked wondering who she was it took her a minute to realize who it was,"Oh your Masa! your always hanging out with Kohaku I heard you to dated or something", she told her,"I hope your boyfriends okay Ino had the same class with you guys but she..", she began to choke up,"She didn't make it... they killed them they killed them all..". She started crying again the pain was still to fresh and she didn't even want to remember it but she kept hearing sakura screaming, ino and kagome screaming to it was terrible she knew she would always remember this. Alice remained silent she felt like she was back in war all over again but this was an enemy she wasn't sure if she could defeat.
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:59 pm
User Image

Masa stops dead in her tracks and turns to Alice and glares at her before walking up to her as she pulls her gun form it's holster and pushes it into the woman's chest."Choke on it."She snaps before turning to Hina and smiles."Sorry about you're friends,at lest some one got out of there."She says before looking down the street towards her house,and just happens to see Kohaku slipping behind the gate."It would seem he made it here before us,let's make hast and you miss grouch cover are rear."She says before moving taking Hina's hand and leads her down street.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:11 pm
Her Pagan

User Image
Alice let out a synical laugh,"Please baby girl I eat this sh*t up for breakfast", she was about to pull out her own gun ready to click back the lock to shoot the little b*tch when she heard Hina say,"Stop!! you work at our school how can a teacher be so cruel?", she asked whimpering. Alice huffed putting her gun back into her holster by her waist,"I didn't want to be a damn teacher and I'm not I your f*cking security guard", she told her. turning back to the smart alack she said,"If your so good why dont' you do it little miss priss?", she sneered,"Guess you do need me for something", she replied bitterly, getting her gun out she began to c**k it into place and looked behind them as they started to move. Hina took Masa's hand timidly and followed behind her knowing she would be safe with up classmen. Alice kept her eyes peeled they were in the clear for now it seemed this area was infested with them but she hoped this little smart alack had some amo 3 rounds wasn't gonna stop a horde, she also took in her surroundings she was gonna need to ditch these kids when she got the chance hanging around them was making her more irritable by the second.
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:28 pm
User Image

Masa noticed she was going to pull her gun and she grins."Let me ask you miss guard would it hurt if you got shot in the leg with an arrow?"She asks as they moved town the street she could see the roof of her house and Kohaku's bow was trained on Alice and his arrow was knocked and pulled back,his amber eyes narrow. He then lifts the bow and fires hitting the zombie coming up behind them in the head dropping it,Masa reached the gate and input her code and opens it after all three where in she closed it and Kohaku jumps down beside them form the roof and he walks up to Alice and in a completely calm voice he spoke."Next time you reach for you're weapon with out a reason Ill put an arrow through you're eye socket."He says before walking into the house behind Masa Kohaku then went to the armory and started looking for the key's for the gun lockers."Archer I found them."Masa calls and he follows her to the lockers."What size ammo do you use?"He asks looking over at the woman.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:52 pm
Her Pagan

User Image
Alice replied irriated,"I've had worse sweet your little archer boy can only do what i've already lived", she snapped. at her when they reached the house alice glares at the young man,"Well aren't you defensive? If you didn't notice Lil b*tch pointed at me first only play self defense wise a$$", she snapped. They make it into the house as she says,"9 mm", she looks around the place eyeballing it careful as she noted,"Where are your parents children?", she asked,"I thought mommies and daddies would be looking for you in this crazy mess", she was trying to get her s**t and move on and if he didn't want to give it to her she would just look else where it wasn't like she had to deal with these brats anyhow.
Hina remained silent until they got into the house,"Thank you guys for helping me out back there and Ms...", she thought for a moment,"Its Weston Ma'am?", Alice turned toward Hina with annoyed eyes,"Yes it is and don't remind me", she stated angrily,"Call me alice or don't call me anything", she did't like to be reminded of her ex's last name.
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:16 pm
User Image

Masa walked up to Alice and smiles."If you want we can leave you out side I am sure what ammo you have left will be enough."She says as Kohaku walks up behind her with a box of 9mm ammo."Nine mil won't go far it can hardly drop them but suit you're self."He says throwing them to her before Masa turns to Hina and smiles."You're welcome we couldn't just let you die."She then turned back at Alice."My parents if you must know are most likely at the military base near here as they both are military."She says as she opens a locker and pulls out an AR15 and a KNT-308 sniper and puts them on the table with other hand guns and they both start to load the clips,then they start to clean the guns before putting them back together."Hina have you ever fired a gun before."Masa asks as Kohaku then brings out another quiver full of arrows and pulls one out and the tips look over sized."It seems you're father got about a quiver and a half done but they are good to go."He says as he puts the arrow back.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas