My name is Brownie.

The Brownie is a female.

The Brownie is a House-Elf.

The Brownie is currently with no one.

The Brownie's masters are the Edgeworth Family, Masters Wesley and Damien specifically.

People say that the Brownie is loyal, of course, any good House-Elf is a loyal one, and that the Brownie is a good, hard worker, and that she's very smart and funny. Master Damien loves the Brownie, he says she is his best friend. And Master Wesley puts the Brownie in charge of everything, because she is reliable.

The Brownie's background story is that the Brownie was born two generations before before Master Wesley, but didn't do much other than cook and clean until he was born. After that, she was made his caretaker, and she raised him up good, even though his parents didn't really care for the Brownie as more than a housekeeper. Mistress Winifred and Master Joffery didn't really have time for Master Wesley, being very busy with jobs and the social gatherings, so raising him was left up to the Brownie. I raised him as they wished, but made sure that he was a happy, kind child. But, once he started getting near to school age, the Master stopped it and began to tutor him privately in the evenings. Brownie was only a housekeeper again after that. The Brownie was quite sad about this. But, when the Master Wesley graduated and married Mistress Dahlia, Master Joffery made him the head of the household. Not long after that, the Master Joffery died. He had been sick for a long time, but only the Brownie had known. Mistress Winifred died not long after. There were rumors that it'd been from sorrow because Master Joffery had died and she missed him, but the Brownie never believed that. The Brownie thinks she simply had no one to argue with anymore. Not that the Brownie would ever actually say that. Master Wesley kept the Brownie on and let her take care of the home, although she was supposed to answer to Mistress Dahlia, who was not very nice to the Brownie. Then, after a long time of trying, the Masters were able to conceive, and Master Damien was born. Just like with Master Wesley, Brownie was made to care for Master Damien, and she did so very happily. Master Damien was a very happy young boy, but a complication with a Halfblood girl from the area made his mother become very strict with him, and he became very serious. The Brownie was always his confidant, and he has always shared all with her. She was very worried for him when he returned from his first year of school because the Master was very troubled, but she cared for and loved him all the same. Recently, he has decided to defy his parents and date a Halfblood girl, not the same one, although I think they are friends again, and his father has agreed. Mistress Dahlia has not, though, and she has tried to take over and control Master Damien. She is very displeased. But, the Master Wesley recently told the Brownie that she is free of Mistress Dahlia. The Brownie thinks that he will make her leave soon, but isn't sure. The Brownie secretly hopes so. She doesn't like Mistress Dahlia, she is cruel and mean and does not love her son like a mother should.

The Brownie enjoys caring for her family, cooking, helping her Master Damien with his summer homework, working in the gardens and being able to defy the Mistress.

I despise Mistress Dahlia, and the way that she treats the Master Damien and speaks to the Master Wesley with such disrespect. For that matter, the Brownie hates disrespect of any kind. She also does not like a dirty kitchen, a messy house, or whenever her Master Damien is unhappy.

I'm afraid of Mistress Dahlia. She is not happy that the Brownie was ordered not to obey her.

My strengths are that I know my place well, and that I love my family very very much.

My flaws are that I take too much joy in showing the Mistress up, and that I hate her. It is not right for a House Elf to dislike and disobey her Mistress...

The Brownie looks like this! The Brownie's master keeps me in rags as is custom, but at least the Brownie is not wearing a pillowcase or a tablecloth like the other House Elves. Her master is good to her.
-anbu