Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
I don't usually do prayer requests, but I need help. ;;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaise-Ingram

Dangerous Firestarter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:16 pm
I had to go to the hospital again for heart problems on Tuesday (after thinking I was done with that until I at least got old, but I'm still only 21), and I don't know what's wrong. I have a doctor's appointment, but mostly I'm just scared because I don't want to go through this again. Me being sick like I was years ago not only hurt me, but it hurt my parents, their wallets, and my relationships with people.

I've been praying to get better and have what happened on Tuesday never happen to me again if God wills it. I really don't want to live the rest of my life in-and-out of hospitals and laying in bed like an invalid half the time. I know that sounds prideful of me to try and stand up to God and ask that he please fix this, but I'm just really terrified that whatever is wrong with my heart is going to require surgery, or is something life-threatening, or if there's some underlying problem.

I pray that it's nothing, and that it never happens again, for the sake of my parents and friends and myself. God has had mercy on me for so long, but I just wish he would have more mercy on me, and I hope that isn't greedy. God scares me, and I don't want to suffer from heart illness again. I thought that I had already had the lowest point in my life years ago, but Jesus said that to he who has, more will be given, and to he that has nothing, even that which he has will be taken from him... I don't want my health taken from me again.

I'm just really scared and while God is there to comfort me I don't want to run my family into financial ruin by paying thousands of dollars in hospital bills again, or me being so tired again that I can't even get out of bed. Please just pray that I am healed, I don't know how much I can ask of God before he gets tired of me asking for things...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:43 pm
I will definitely pray. Just remember that God never gets tired of us asking Him for something that needs to be prayed for or about things that are bothering us. : )

Here is a guild link. I'm posting it because I figure you might want to post this in their forum as well or maybe even message the captain as she has had heart health problems too. So if you wanted another Christian sister who can directly relate to this situation. : ) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/women-walking-with-jesus/g.301821/  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Blaise-Ingram

Dangerous Firestarter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:45 am
Br1ttana
I will definitely pray. Just remember that God never gets tired of us asking Him for something that needs to be prayed for or about things that are bothering us. : )

Here is a guild link. I'm posting it because I figure you might want to post this in their forum as well or maybe even message the captain as she has had heart health problems too. So if you wanted another Christian sister who can directly relate to this situation. : ) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/women-walking-with-jesus/g.301821/

Thankyou so much, I really appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:29 pm
I went to the cardiologist and he thinks it's probably some kind of vasovagal response that I'm prone to having, or that can be set off by a variety of things...

But now this week I've been feeling a DIFFERENT kind of sick, like a bacterial infection in the left side of my face, I hope it's not an abscessed tooth or something and that it's just a simple ear infection or something that got a little out of hand... I'm going to the doctor this afternoon to see if they can find out whats wrong with THAT, too. Hopefully I can just have some antibiotics and be on my merry way...

But it's possible the infection triggered my heart problem thing last week, since the left side of my face feels infected, it's possible that there might have been something pushing up against my vagus nerve or something to cause my heart to react all badly...

Haha I'm just all kinds of sick lately... it's been hurting my school and work considerably, and I'd like to get back to doing the things I normally do without fear of illness. ;;

Thankyou for any prayers, I appreciate them. ;^;  

Blaise-Ingram

Dangerous Firestarter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

CheyenneServant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:40 pm
Honey, I prayed for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:01 pm
sending prayers your way hun, keep your strength up.  

Teavictorian

Timid Fairy

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

mgrah3723

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:23 am
I will be praying and trust me. Praying for something like this, especially thinking about others too is definitely not selfish!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:30 am
praying for u all the way *  

Darkness rose 2019

Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas