Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
I need a Prayer i feel I'm too weak anymore.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeJelly

Ruthless Cranberry

14,325 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:25 am
crying I lost everything ! My ex husband is taking everything away from me... Why you ask? Because he has money and I don't. I can't afford a lawyer or anything in that matter. I lost my son to his creepy parents because I have a low income and am on foodstamps to feed myself and a new boyfriend. I'm very sad and depressed right now. Really wish God could send me a miracle so I can have a break for once. Also about three months ago my ex husband soon to be also put me in a mental hospital because of my depression. I feel so trapped and alone just feel like giving up because there's no one out there on my side.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:32 pm
Wait, so is he your ex-husband right now or are you in the process of getting a divorce? is it beyond reconciling/making up? I would advise you to choose that route and work through the relationship no matter how difficult, praying throughout. If you made up, you wouldn't have to lose anything. I'm trying to be fair in the situation and not jump to conclusions, it's understandable that you're overwhelmed, but it doesn't sound like he took you to a mental hospital out of maliciousness but out of concern (however that's just the perspective of a stranger; you're probably a better judge of whether or not he meant ill by it). The biggest concern here is the breaking of an oath. We're not suppose to break the promises/oaths we make. Pacts/Vows/Covenants are suppose to be binding unless the other spouse violated it by commiting sexual immorality (and even then we have examples of people working past that and staying together i.e. Hosea and Gomer). If you don't mind, can you clarify those details (divorced or soon-to-be divorced), so I can pray about that aspect of your situation as well. For now, I'll pray for your peace.

Helpful verse:

Quote:
Philippians 4:6-7 (NIV)

6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Pour out your stresses to God if you haven't done so and ask him to strengthen you to choose the obedient route concerning your situation.  

real eyes realize

Invisible Guildswoman

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces