Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello Gaians

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miseryloves

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:31 pm
Hi I'm a new gaian My name is kaylicia i'm 23 years old and I joined gaia because a friend talked me into and now i'm really glad that she did.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:41 pm
Hey, welcome to Gaia and the guild! If you need any help whatsoever, feel free to message me. heart  

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

miseryloves

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:00 pm
The_Mistress_Of_Music
Hey, welcome to Gaia and the guild! If you need any help whatsoever, feel free to message me. heart

I got the hang of most of it The only thing that i'm still having problems is how someone who is new that wants to quest things gets what they are questing when alot of the quest threads black list people who aren't that experienced with gaia.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:05 pm
miseryloves
The_Mistress_Of_Music

I got the hang of most of it The only thing that i'm still having problems is how someone who is new that wants to quest things gets what they are questing when alot of the quest threads black list people who aren't that experienced with gaia.

Most people only blacklist those who break the rules of the thread. As for questing for items you want, I would recommend making a quest thread and playing games. zOMG! is a great way to earn gold, but at times it is very boring.  

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

miseryloves

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:07 pm
The_Mistress_Of_Music
miseryloves
The_Mistress_Of_Music

Most people only blacklist those who break the rules of the thread. As for questing for items you want, I would recommend making a quest thread and playing games. zOMG! is a great way to earn gold, but at times it is very boring.

That I do understand. The only question I guess i have is how to make a successful quest thread.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:14 pm
miseryloves
The_Mistress_Of_Music
miseryloves
The_Mistress_Of_Music

That I do understand. The only question I guess i have is how to make a successful quest thread.

There really isn't a "proper" or "right" way to make a quest thread. All you really need to do is make sure you include what you're questing, your progress, your donations, and anything else like that. You also want it to look good, so add some color or graphics if you want. You defiantly don't want it to be a begging thread. Make sure that you keep it active and updated, and only bump when it falls off the first page. If you're worried about not doing a good job, you could always join a joint quest thread between several people.  

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

miseryloves

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:22 pm
The_Mistress_Of_Music
miseryloves
The_Mistress_Of_Music
miseryloves
The_Mistress_Of_Music

There really isn't a "proper" or "right" way to make a quest thread. All you really need to do is make sure you include what you're questing, your progress, your donations, and anything else like that. You also want it to look good, so add some color or graphics if you want. You defiantly don't want it to be a begging thread. Make sure that you keep it active and updated, and only bump when it falls off the first page. If you're worried about not doing a good job, you could always join a joint quest thread between several people.

That is very true I do believe that is probably what i will do because i'm no good with graphics or anything like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:30 pm
Welcome to Gaiaonline. biggrin  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers