Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Fire Emblem] Rise of the Fallen [Moved] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:11 pm
Still looking for:

(in order of importance)

- Tactician
- Classes not yet taken
    (preferably Cavalier and/or Knight)
- More bodies for the fire More recruits  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:45 pm
I'm aware of how Manaketes work and their lore. I own the game; I've read the supports. My Avatar is even married to one of them. I'm not quite sure what the issue is but if you're referring to my picture their physical description on the wiki says not all Manakete have pointy ears.

Manaketes were one of my favorite classes in the game and when I first read this thread it was the initial character I wanted to make. However, I saw one was already made so I decided to go with my second favorite class, the Pegasus Knight. Then you opened it up to three characters and someone else made a Pegasus Knight so I decided to make her one of the three. Then when you rejected my Mage, I just decided to try the class I really wanted to play in the first place. On the first post it in class openings, it said two Manaketes total were allowed, so I thought it would be okay even if there was another already in the thread.

To make a long story short I really wanted to play a Manakete from the very beginning, and not just a Taguel pretending to be a Dragon Laguz. There are a lot of other characters now and my wife was even making a Myrmidon to play along with me. I really would just like to be able to play a character that will be fun to me and that I am interested in.

That being said, I'll make whatever changes to her picture/back story you desire so that you will allow me to play her. I'll even make a Knight for second character so that gap will be filled. I would just like to be able to play this character.  

Kowsauni
Crew

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:21 pm
Kowsauni
That being said, I'll make whatever changes to her picture/back story you desire so that you will allow me to play her. I'll even make a Knight for second character so that gap will be filled. I would just like to be able to play this character.

Hmmmm....
HMMMMMMM.....
Yeah, sure. Alright then. I just wanted to make sure you were making one for the right reasons. You passed!
ovo/ Sorry for giving you so much trouble.

Since Manakete are pretty rare (and usually asleep for long periods of time), how about tying her in with another character? Giving her some real incentive, like a friend that is also joining, would add a lot to her character.
If you want to tie her to another character though, make sure to ask the player's permission first (if that character is owned to another player).
Building relationships like that is a fast way to integrate her into the game without messing with personality.

The only reason it's not in Vali's blurb is because she's Chapter One. Haha

If you do the above then you're good to go.
If you want to do the added bonus of making a Knight, that would be much appreciated.

Oh and I couldn't care less about your picture. Character > Art (which hurts to say as an artist Hahaha)
I always put character before art. After all, the art should never make the character. Art is a secondary asset.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:00 pm
Updated class slots available in first post.

Special
If anyone is looking for specific relationships for their characters, post them.
i.e. "My character Vali (Manakete) is looking for a handsome bishounen to become her knight in shining armor (preferably a Cavalier. Must be Male)"
or
"Kivro (Mercenary) is looking for someone that wants to be his daughter (any class, besides Laguz and Manakete. Female) and/or a war buddy (any attacking class)"

There's no form for it. Just make sure you're clear on what you want and don't want.

If you want to create a relationship with someone else's character, make sure you ask them first. This applies even if they posted a request like the one above.  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:29 pm
Ok, thank you. I'm working with my wife to tie Kit into her Myrmidon's back story. She also wants to make a Knight so I think I'm going to make a wryvern rider, since we don't have one, to fly her knight around the battlefield.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:22 pm
Username: RafeRavel
Name: Dean the Wanderer
Class: Cavalier [Beast Unit]
Birthday: Jan 24
About: Dean is a drifting personality, for good reason. He's blunt, rude, and has a serious drinking problem. He's good at heart though, and will often defend the innocent - though he's merciless to any he sees as evil. He's aggressive in everything he does, and he's currently looking for his brother, Sam. Loves alcohol of all types, and always chooses scissors in Rock, Paper, Scissors. His horse's name is Paula.

Movement: 7
Stats:
    Health (HP) :: 18 [90 (45+45)]
    Strength (Str) :: 6 [80 (20+60)]
    Magic (Mag) :: 0 [15 (0+15)]
    Skill (Skl) :: 5 [35 (20+15]
    Speed (Spd) :: 6 [70 (20+50)]
    Luck (Lck) :: 0 [30 (0+30)]
    Defense (Def) :: 7 [70 (10+60)]
    Resistance (Res) :: 0 [20 (5+15)]

Skills: Discipline - Doubles the amount of Weapon EXP gained by the user.
Inventory:
Bronze Sword [Mt 3 // Hit 100 // Crit 0 // Range 1] :: 50/50 Uses

Bronze Lance [Mt 3 // Hit 90 // Crit 0 // Range 1] :: 50/50 Uses

Vulnerary :: 3/3 Uses :: Restores 10 HP
User Image
[[Will change the bit about his brother if someone wants to play Sam, should be a magic-y character with a levelheaded personality.]]  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:30 pm
Kowsauni

Kk ouo

Oh and "Wyvern", since it's been bothering me.

RafeRavel

Sam and Dean? Really?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:35 pm
xX_Terei_Xx

RafeRavel

Sam and Dean? Really?

I couldn't resist! Blame it on the fact that I'm anxious for Season 8 to hit Netflix!  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:46 pm
RafeRavel
I couldn't resist! Blame it on the fact that I'm anxious for Season 8 to hit Netflix!

= v =;; Well, I haven't seen the show. I just know that they're the main characters.
And it apparently makes my female friends really emotional?
It was on in the lounge once (at my college) and the guys were confused on how people kept dying and coming back to life (in one episode, too)

My friend Dean keeps bringing it up when I see him, though. (if that gives you any clue to what my name is)
Ugh. Not fond of that series because of that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:52 pm
xX_Terei_Xx
RafeRavel

= v =;; Well, I haven't seen the show. I just know that they're the main characters.
And it apparently makes my female friends really emotional?
It was on in the lounge once (at my college) and the guys were confused on how people kept dying and coming back to life (in one episode, too)

My friend Dean keeps bringing it up when I see him, though. (if that gives you any clue to what my name is)
Ugh. Not fond of that series because of that.

I'm sorry? :< I just made a character that I thought would be fun/fill a necessary role/is one of my favorite classes... And really, the girls who get 'emotional' over it are the same ones who think that Coulson was the best character in Avengers and find it very important to discuss the 'homo-erotic relationships' between characters in most every show they watch... It's a good show, but the fans can ruin it for ya.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:03 pm
RafeRavel
I'm sorry? :< I just made a character that I thought would be fun/fill a necessary role/is one of my favorite classes... And really, the girls who get 'emotional' over it are the same ones who think that Coulson was the best character in Avengers and find it very important to discuss the 'homo-erotic relationships' between characters in most every show they watch... It's a good show, but the fans can ruin it for ya.

Well, besides your many spelling errors, your sheet looks fine.
I see you've already made a sprite for it, as well....

I have yet to see the Avengers, as well. Hahaha =v=;; //doesn't watch movies
And I have 3 (possibly 4) of those fans as suitemates this upcoming year. Good thing I still have my gaming club. //cries
Fandoms. Something I can live without.

Oh and I showed your sheet to my friend Dean.
He said, "I don't have a drinking problem! I can stop whenever I want!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:07 pm
xX_Terei_Xx
RafeRavel

Well, besides your many spelling errors, your sheet looks fine.
I see you've already made a sprite for it, as well....

I have yet to see the Avengers, as well. Hahaha =v=;; //doesn't watch movies
And I have 3 (possibly 4) of those fans as suitemates this upcoming year. Good thing I still have my gaming club. //cries
Fandoms. Something I can live without.

Oh and I showed your sheet to my friend Dean.
He said, "I don't have a drinking problem! I can stop whenever I want!"

XD That's awesome! And I blame the fact that I typed that up on notepad that there are spelling errors... which is still odd, because I'm generally good with spelling... Anywho, I'm glad being of a show you disapprove of didn't disqualify him. smile  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:16 pm
RafeRavel
XD That's awesome! And I blame the fact that I typed that up on notepad that there are spelling errors... which is still odd, because I'm generally good with spelling... Anywho, I'm glad being of a show you disapprove of didn't disqualify him. smile

Well, the names are common and general, so I'm just going to pretend I don't know what they're from. Well, try to, anyways.

I'll add you to the front now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:35 pm
Hmmmmm.....Let's see.....

So, Kow-kow is trying for Manakete and Wyvern Rider.
His waifu is trying for Myrmidon and Knight.
Haven't heard back from thaskarin, so no idea if they're still interested.

Which means I'm probably gonna get stuck being the Tactician in order to start the game.
Fuuuuuuu-
I don't want to be a Main class. I have more than enough other things to worry about. TTnTT

-------------------------------------------

OH BEFORE I FORGET

All mounted units and flying units have the hidden skill Canto (that thing that lets them use their leftover movement after performing certain actions)
I'm adding it to the accepted sheets, but those still making characters should include it on their submissions.

Canto: able to use leftover Movement after attacking or performing other actions.  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:39 pm
Well... we have a cavalier now, and someone else potentially making a knight, so I guess I could make that Tactician instead.

I'm happy with two characters, though, so if someone else wants it you better speak up fast.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff