Submit

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:43 am
its cool but im like on the fence with this one so i have to play it some more  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:15 am
I played the first PAYDAY and it was alright. Looking at this one, it seems much more improved and expanded upon. Wish I had it. X'P  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Raven Xavier Kitari

Shirtless Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:49 am
I might try the hour long demo, is it worth an hour though?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:19 am
Raven Xavier Kitari

it's fun with friends getting work done it's just a bunch of co-op missions an hour is good it was a tad bit addicting i worked really hard to get all the masks but its hard  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Raven Xavier Kitari

Shirtless Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:11 pm
Nekromantlc
Raven Xavier Kitari

it's fun with friends getting work done it's just a bunch of co-op missions an hour is good it was a tad bit addicting i worked really hard to get all the masks but its hard

How good is single player though  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:41 pm
Raven Xavier Kitari
Nekromantlc
Raven Xavier Kitari

there is no single player, well its all the co-op missions but you just do them by your self and thats kind of hard to do there isn't much of a story you just go robbing places and they can be easy or really hard at times  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Raven Xavier Kitari

Shirtless Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:45 pm
Nekromantlc
Raven Xavier Kitari
Nekromantlc
Raven Xavier Kitari

there is no single player, well its all the co-op missions but you just do them by your self and thats kind of hard to do there isn't much of a story you just go robbing places and they can be easy or really hard at times

I guess they want people to buy their headsets so they can play the game  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:42 pm
Raven Xavier Kitari
Nekromantlc
Raven Xavier Kitari
Nekromantlc
Raven Xavier Kitari

I guess they want people to buy their headsets so they can play the game

nahh i dont think so b/c the game allows for in game voices like you can tell your team mate to follow you or when you are downed you can shout for help at any of your friends point out enemy's of any type and yell out objectives for example you have to use a drill to enter a vault and it jams your character yells it out for you encase you cant hear it.  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:36 pm
I loved Payday 1, I was addicted. I played it religiously. However, I never got all gold masks :/

Payday 2 though, my friend kinda killed it for me, he hacked his file to get all the skill points, and when I played with him, he just did all the work, not really fun for my cousin and I (which we earned a lot of things in Payday 1 together). So, with that friend helping me get my level up, I felt like I cheated, so I reset and haven't really played since :/

But there's always a place for Payday in my heart. Put your masks on fellas, and get to heisting! m/ (Insert Dallas' mask here)  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games