Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
New to D&D!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarryEyedSlayer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:57 pm
Hey, guys! I'm super new to D&D and I'm working my way on figuring out how to play it! I'm working with the 4th edition and so far I've made a character using the players handbook from the red box, heroes of the feywild, and heroes of shadow. I'm a half-elf warlock and I'm trying to figure out what my hit points are. So far I just based it off of the wizards hit points from the players handbook. Is that ok? or is that like completely against the rule? Help =[  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:27 pm
StarryEyedSlayer
Hey, guys! I'm super new to D&D and I'm working my way on figuring out how to play it! I'm working with the 4th edition and so far I've made a character using the players handbook from the red box, heroes of the feywild, and heroes of shadow. I'm a half-elf warlock and I'm trying to figure out what my hit points are. So far I just based it off of the wizards hit points from the players handbook. Is that ok? or is that like completely against the rule? Help =[

Warlocks get 12 + Constitution score HP. For example, if you had 16 Con, you would have 12 + 16 = 28 HP at level 1.  

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

StarryEyedSlayer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:27 pm
WhimsicalXellos
StarryEyedSlayer

Warlocks get 12 + Constitution score HP. For example, if you had 16 Con, you would have 12 + 16 = 28 HP at level 1.
Ohh k sweet, thank you!  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff