Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Two prayer requests

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musasgal

Stellar Helper

20,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:51 am
Hey guys. Sorry if i haven't been active since of late sad . Life....including loosing two of my friends in the last few weeks (the last farewell was last week), so I'm recovering from that.

Anyway, I have two prayer requests.

1. My oldest sister has depression....and is suicidal at the same time. I really don't want to say all the details in this thread (any crew or vice captains who wants to more about what's happening, please PM me and I can give you more details about what's going on), but I know, that if she doesn't get the support and help she needs, it will take a turn for the worse. For this, I ask you guys to pray for her to get her out of her state of mind that she has, and she can conquer this horrid illness.

2. I FINALLY got the date for my next operation. It's on the 4 September (3rd for some of you), on bible study wendsay of all days confused . This one is to take the cable out of my knee. This is a continuation from what happened last summer over here.Though this will be a day thing, recovery will be more important, which makes me miss out a LOT of things (i.e kids club, bible study, and if have to, church!). So I ask for recovery from this short and sweet op. The difference between this one and the last one, is because i know what happens, that and I'm not as frightened about it as I was the last one, and I know that God is in control of all of this. And hopefully, I be able to go to camp this summer 3nodding

thanks a bunch whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:41 am
My prayers and with you and your sister, luv. ♥

Your sister needs Him right now. To trust Him with all her heart and soul.  

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

musasgal

Stellar Helper

20,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:02 pm
Spirit Reborn
My prayers and with you and your sister, luv. ♥

Your sister needs Him right now. To trust Him with all her heart and soul.

I know she does, but she has this mindset that He can do so much, which is not true. She needs to have more faith.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:05 pm
musasgal
Quote:
Hey guys. Sorry if i haven't been active since of late sad . Life....including loosing two of my friends in the last few weeks (the last farewell was last week), so I'm recovering from that.

May you have a swift recovery.

Quote:
Anyway, I have two prayer requests.

1. My oldest sister has depression....and is suicidal at the same time. I really don't want to say all the details in this thread (any crew or vice captains who wants to more about what's happening, please PM me and I can give you more details about what's going on), but I know, that if she doesn't get the support and help she needs, it will take a turn for the worse. For this, I ask you guys to pray for her to get her out of her state of mind that she has, and she can conquer this horrid illness.

Oh how this remind me of the bad days I once had. I hope you can read the explanations on this. Normally it should be the original person with this kind of sorrow to talk about it. However there are many problems in this world now a days... especially if it is personal and it concerns many people, but has no answer due to it being a Concern. What is concern (and I have to explain this)? A concern is just someone who care to take an interest into a personal elevation. It leads them on a movement. However, there is no help there (which you had declared). Since therapist, and psychologist, does have a "concern for the person" there is no healing. Just more problems enhancing to this depression. I myself know this psychological problem because it has been by my side for 12 years... this was before I knew my savior Christ. Now here's the conditions:

It connects to a problem called a terminal memory. Terminal memory, and I believe it has a different definition now a days, is when you constantly remember a pain, destruction, or a scarring in a personal life. It connects to a subject False Help. It seeks out something that is pleasurable to heal. However, the alternative idea to this healing is, Suicide. The concept is to "end this cycled memory that connects to a terminal one". This say, it will only be worst from there. They start to be over dosed on drugs and other means (can be drunkenness), which would lead to a final deception of "killing yourself"(suicidal thoughts). Now How do you prevent this!? It not when a person prays another (even though, it does help God find this memory), it's when the person with depression acknowledges the Christ is Lord. Now if we had done.this, we could had been healed right? Incorrect. Because I myself still suffered. However, it wasn't when I was in a Church, it was when I prayed with an open heart. This is when true healing begins. And only.the person can do this. You can only be the supporter.

Now, this may not be exactly what your sister might be sufffering, however, this is what it really is. The only way that she will be truly healed, is when she herself is on her knees and crying out to the Lord with an open heart. It may not come in order (I know because it took me a year by following the way of Jesus to be healed), it is always and will be by His time. Continue to persuade her to find her faith once again. She will be healed smile

Quote:
2. I FINALLY got the date for my next operation. It's on the 4 September (3rd for some of you), on bible study wendsay of all days confused . This one is to take the cable out of my knee. This is a continuation from what happened last summer over here.Though this will be a day thing, recovery will be more important, which makes me miss out a LOT of things (i.e kids club, bible study, and if have to, church!). So I ask for recovery from this short and sweet op. The difference between this one and the last one, is because i know what happens, that and I'm not as frightened about it as I was the last one, and I know that God is in control of all of this. And hopefully, I be able to go to camp this summer 3nodding

thanks a bunch whee

If you cannot do much, why not be devoted in the Bible yourself? For one to do a bible study, one must study the Bible themselves. If you stay in the words, you be see a really remarkable healing. I gurantee it. Do not make an excuse to miss out on a lot.of things. Most important, a Church is a gathering of like minded people in a certain area. You are the Church because you also follow the Word of God. Be diligent in the Lord. He will restore, renew, and heal everything in your life. No matter what suffering and issues you have. Never lose faith yourself =)  

_Leon Camero_

Friendly Informer

Recite

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:23 pm
I'll be praying. I hope the best for you and your sister. smile

I really hope you both will be just fine.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:11 am
I pray your surgery went/goes well sister. I pray God will heal your knee completely, I pray for your sister as I am clinically depressed too. I have attempted suicide but God spared me. I quit taking most of the meds the psychiatrist was giving me and started relying on God more. I'm doing better but it is a hard thing to deal with for sure. I will keep both of you in my prayers.Please stay strong. I really admire that about you. May God bless and keep you and all of your loved ones. Peace  

StrongGirlBong-Soon

9,475 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:50 am
I will pray for you.
Let the will of God happened above all smile
Stay strong and don't lose hope  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:22 pm
Hey guys!! Thanks so much for the prayers.

The operation was a HUGE success and is walking better than ever without the cable (it was metal that they put in, than a plastic one) and crutches. So happy.

Mum is in control of the pills that my sis takes so that's taken care of. I just hope that my sis can get over her condition soon....

Again, thank you so much for the prayers. I really grateful for your support.  

musasgal

Stellar Helper

20,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:56 am
musasgal
Hey guys!! Thanks so much for the prayers.

The operation was a HUGE success and is walking better than ever without the cable (it was metal that they put in, than a plastic one) and crutches. So happy.

Mum is in control of the pills that my sis takes so that's taken care of. I just hope that my sis can get over her condition soon....

Again, thank you so much for the prayers. I really grateful for your support.

Glad to hear that 4laugh
To God be the glory mrgreen  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces