Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4e] The Origins Expedition (Full, Starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:51 am
I mostly have a tome for thematic reasons. I was going to just pick a a basic+3 magic tome but it wasn't a high enough level, so I just grabbed a level 12 one which had a cool name. I know I can't make use of its power but the only reason its there is for the coolness factor of fighting with a book and Dual Implement Spell-caster. There's no reason why I wouldn't ever cast my spells through the staff of Ruin.

I selected Echoing Dirge as my extra At-Will attack power that humans get. According to the character builder and any other source I have found Warlocks can select Binder powers as there own, they just don't benefit from any Binder specific riders. But you have now made realize I forgot to put in my lvl 13 encounter power so I will do that now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:14 am
ok I have updated Lysandra's sheet.

here is a little doodle of her as well. She looks a bit spacy becasue her mind is caught between two different realms, that of the dead and the living.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:28 pm
Calling down elemental terrors, eldritch horrors, and restless undead all with the adorable face of innocence. xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:54 pm
I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited.
How soon is soon? >.>;  

Gender Ender

Doting Darling

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:46 am
Soon is now. 3nodding

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=425341  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items