Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hi everyone!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cambyses

Benevolent Connoisseur

11,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:31 am
Hi everyone!

Since I'm really bad at introducing myself, I'd like to apologise in advance. xp

My name is Ariel and I'm a part time ACCA Accounting student in College who works full time as an Accounts Assistant. My birthday is on the 31st January.

I'm not new to Gaia ... I believe I started playing in 2011... But I just joined the guild, well because...

1. This guild sounded interesting
2. I needed the "Guildmember" achievement (Done. Thanks a lot!)
3. I've never been in a guild before

Anyways, on Gaia I mostly help out in clambakes, Mark Twains, megathreads and the occasional hive mind and prayer circle. I get my jollies from roleplaying as a Jedi Knight who helps out at the Achievements Forums cool

Speaking of Jedi, I'm a Star Wars fan because my parents introduced my 2 brothers and I to Star Wars when we were kids.

And last but not least, I've been an Arsenal FC fan since I was too young to remember when or why, though the rest of my family supports other teams. It's always funny to watch football matches together as a family, especially when it's Arsenal vs. some other team. Hehehe xp

Alright, I think that's enough about me. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:57 am
Hi! Glad you're here in our lovely guild. I'm a Star Wars fan, too. I role played a light-saber-wielding Ewok with great joy!

So I'm not much on football, but I do remember the passion with which my grandparents watched, so I can just imagine the fun of being in the same room as an opposing team's "cheer-leader."

I'm looking forward to seeing you around the guild. Nice to meet you!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Cambyses

Benevolent Connoisseur

11,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:11 am
JoyRose
Hi! Glad you're here in our lovely guild. I'm a Star Wars fan, too. I role played a light-saber-wielding Ewok with great joy!

So I'm not much on football, but I do remember the passion with which my grandparents watched, so I can just imagine the fun of being in the same room as an opposing team's "cheer-leader."

A light-saber-wielding Ewok? Cool!

Thanks for the welcome and nice to meet you too, JoyRose!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:15 pm
Chrakels
JoyRose

A light-saber-wielding Ewok? Cool!

Thanks for the welcome and nice to meet you too, JoyRose!

She was tons of fun to play. Total chaos!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Ainar Vladimir Fett

Dapper Genius

7,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:33 am
Welcome to the NSTG!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:50 am
Hi! My names ChiharuWarrior! (Chiharu for short) I'm new to Gaia and to this guild. razz I joined August 9 2013, and my birthdays Febuary 14, I luv anime like naruto bleach .H.O.T.D. action and adventure type, I hate bullies and my favourite colors blue! biggrin razz xp I hope I explained enough!  

One of the Uzumaki

1,500 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items