I don't like coming back here.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

karsuu

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:19 pm
As VP, it's wrong of me to say that, but look at this ghost town. All it has for any remaining RAWR is old memories.
Raised has moved on with Xally and precious little Chris. Who incidentally, is getting so big. God I remember when he was born!
I myself, am too busy plowing through college and work.
All of the giants that RAWR was built on are gone, and that's okay. Change is good. Everyone's chosen life.

It was fun while it lasted, but it's time for the good bye that no one could bring themselves to say.

Bye RAWR, and goodbye Gaia. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:37 pm
Raised still comes back online, but he doesn't come to the guild anymore. He told me that he was going to look for someone else to be captain. I miss the old days. Especially before I knew what happened.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:35 pm
RAISEDDDDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:27 pm
I don't think you're wrong Capn. The key idea you've come away with is that we've all moved on. It takes a lot of work from a VP team to keep a guild together and running smoothly, and Raised just doesn't have that kind of time or energy anymore. I know there was a period in time when he was toying with the idea of giving over the guild to someone else who would have the time to run it the way it used to be. Occasionally I do hear him lament for the old guild raids. But life happened. We do miss you guys though.  

Xallybaby

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:28 pm
Something very few people in the guild knew:

One problem with the raids is that I had to be drunk. I tried doing them sober and no. Every time I did it sober it just wouldn't work and people would go home angry.

When I say "I had to be drunk", I really mean "Completely blitzed out of my f***ing skull". The last raid we had, I woke up eight hours later and THEN started throwing up.

I vaguely remember an epic, successful, old school raid, after which, I proceeded to ruin a friendship with a person I respect afterwards. Following that was a tilting world as I struggled to have my future wife come home and find me in bed rather than collapsed on the floor.

I quit drinking for a year.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:16 am
raisedpassion
Something very few people in the guild knew:

One problem with the raids is that I had to be drunk. I tried doing them sober and no. Every time I did it sober it just wouldn't work and people would go home angry.

When I say "I had to be drunk", I really mean "Completely blitzed out of my f***ing skull". The last raid we had, I woke up eight hours later and THEN started throwing up.

I vaguely remember an epic, successful, old school raid, after which, I proceeded to ruin a friendship with a person I respect afterwards. Following that was a tilting world as I struggled to have my future wife come home and find me in bed rather than collapsed on the floor.

I quit drinking for a year.
I see.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff