Reply Mogul Beginnings
My Return Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dead Insomniac

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:10 am
Hello, peoplies! It's me! I was temporarily swallowed by a spotlight so I haven't been too concerned with my little laptop. He was suffering from neglect. But now that my theatre role is over, I have returned to you all!

-Scottie!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:05 am
Welcome back Ms.Insomniac  

Rash Cash
Vice Captain

Dead Insomniac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:02 pm
Thank you.

^ That was remarkably hard to type. I just now extricated my fingers from my new guitar. (Got too excited about being able to actually play something have it not sound like crap) But I did it now! And I can totally play "Atari" By Lucky Boys Confusion.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:03 pm
You play guitar and you love latin? I think I'm in love. cool

Argentus Rokaku

Dead Insomniac

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:11 pm
Heck yes I do. Get this, yesterday, I go to the music store and I have this thing for fifteen bucks worth of stuff, so I get a kind of cheap new capo and 9 picks(More than I will need for a while) but in order to use my checky thing, I had to buy at least that much money's worth so I grabbed a bunch of cheap picks and paid for them, but I ended up taking home 21 picks. O.o And Bassless since it needed to be repaired......That's my life story. (Don't hate me, forever, I'm better late than never. I failed you, I'm sorry, that's simply my life story! ---Sorry. Minor MXPX-Spasm. That song just seemed to apply here....)

- heart An Insane Scot  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:51 am
Holy crap. 21 picks? O_O

I have one pick.. and it's amazing that I still know where it is. XD

Argentus Rokaku

Dead Insomniac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:38 pm
I know, right? I ran out a while ago and I have these earrings that are guitar picks with skulls on them, so I had been using them. But it turned out badly...they are on little chains so that kept screwing up everything. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:16 pm
D:! I've seen earrings like that. XD

The coolest earrings I've seen are these Gibson Flying V one. I would buy them just to have them. XD

How long have you been playing guitar? o:

Argentus Rokaku

Dead Insomniac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:43 pm
Nifty. Hmm...I got my cheap guitar about three years ago and I have been devoting absolutely all of my free time since then teaching myself. smile

How long have you been playing?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:22 pm
A year this month. o:

I played my church's Strat for a few months, then I got my own..

I hate this guitar I have. <_<

I desire an American Stratocaster HH now. n_n It's only a 1000 dollar guitar. =D That was the guitar that I had in my sig until I found this Ed panties thing. cool

Argentus Rokaku

Dead Insomniac

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:37 pm
surprised You hate it? That is sad. sad

I liked the guitar you had in your signature! It was beauteous. I am actually saving for a new one. I don't know which yet, but there is this insane music place near where I live with a hug selection of original guitars. I love it. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:33 am
Indeed. D:

I'm getting the one in my sig over the summer. XD

Shweet. You should so get a Fender. Fender is, like, the best. D:

Argentus Rokaku

Dead Insomniac

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:09 pm
Maybe. ....they have pretty nifty custom ones. And some really strange ones too. There's a bass that's shaped like(and painted as) a box of corn flakes, one is all rusted metal looking, very graveyard shift, oh, there are just tons. smile

Pshaw. So what's your taste in music? What kinds of stuff do you play?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:00 pm
A Box of Corn Flakes? Rofl!

I like classic rock mostly.. Stuff like AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, and such..

Then the 80's metal/hard rock stuff that I like.. Iron Maiden, the Scorpions, Living Colour..

Then there's J-Rock, such as the pillows and Gackt..

And that's pretty much it. Every once in a while, a modern band will make a song I like.

Argentus Rokaku

Dead Insomniac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:00 pm
O.O Awesomeness.

I love a lot of the really obscure bands, rock and alternative like Gob, Lucky Boys Confusion, Dead Milkmen, The TRAXX, MXPX, that kind of stuff.

Modern-wise, I think there are only a few good bands around mainstream now. Bands like Panic! At The Disco are okay, but I sort of like them for their arrangements. Not really the songs. sad (Oh, and I have an indecent obsession with Andrew McMahon. Ever since I bought Audioboxer, I fell in love with Something Corporate. His new stuff with Jack's Mannequin is okay, not as good though. What makes me mad is he went on One Tree Hill or something and now all these preppy-poser-mainstream girls are screaming that they love him.)

Agh, I guess it's a little broad, it may be easier to say that I don't like the imitation-we're-only-doing-this-to-be-famous bands like Green Day, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte. Yuck. Unless you like any of the above in which case.....forget I said anything.

Wow. I could talk forever about music. I live for music. I have too many CDs than is healthy and I have at least one or two copies of each Harry Chapin songbook.

My Name Is Scottie, And I Have A Problem.

Mogul Beginnings

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff