Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
The Magical Menagerie ~ NPC Owned ~ For Sale Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Take 𝔪𝔢 to the 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖔𝖕
                                                  I wanna 𝓼𝓮𝓮 the 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 when I stop ɓuıɥʇɐǝɹq, turnin' blue
                                                  Tell me
                                                  🄻🄾🅅🄴 is endless, don't be so ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒᵘˢ
                                                  ɭєคשє me like ץ๏ย do

Kenna nodded when the girl agreed with the idea of a pet. "Exactly! Like this is a companion I'm going to have for awhile, it has to be the right one. I can't just settle for any old pet!" She wouldn't let her first pet be anything less than the perfect companion for her. She had to vibe with him or her, and they had to match her aesthetic and everything else. "I like cats. My sister has a couple, and I think they're extra cute, but I don't want to just choose anything. There should totally be some kind of questionnaire or something!"

tKenna tilted her head when Sara mentioned tarot cards and wiccan stuff. She hadn't really ever heard of anything like that, but it wasn't like her mum really taught her much outside of the magical world. She didn't really know how tarot cards worked, but if they'd tell her which pet was the perfect pet maybe they were the way to go. "Uh how do these tarot cards?" She didn't much like feeing like the dumb one of the group, but she supposed that would have to be something she got used to, because she definitely had never been the smartest in a room, and she was about to join a school full of people who probably knew way more than her.

If you ПΣΣD me, wanna §êê me
                                                  You
                                                  ҍҽէէҽɾ hurry, I'm ㄥ乇卂ᐯ丨几 soon
                                                  Call my
                                                  ̷f̷r̷i̷e̷n̷d̷s̷ ̷ and tell 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 that I 𝓁❀𝓋𝑒 them
                                                  And I'll
                                                  𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 them

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:11 pm
Sometimes it's raisin' your voice
Sometimes it's makin' some noise
Sometimes it's provin' to the world it was wrong
Whenever you can't see the light
Whenever there's no end in sight
Keep on, keep on moving on

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Uɴѕorтed Fιrѕт Yeαr 💯 Socιαl Medια Bυrɴoυт 🔥 Aɢe 11😎

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv was just imagining Viv's house filled with cats, snakes and owls and wondered how much food all those animals went through at a time as well as the smell. Feathers was pretty clean but her cage started to smell a bit if Ava didn't clean it in a while so she could only imagine kitty litter and...well whatever snake litter smelled all combined into one home. She was brought out her musings though by the other girl asking about tarot cards and how they're used surprising both sisters. If she were raised magical, wouldn't they know about that kinda stuff? Or maybe really didn't use it because, well, magic. Ooooorr, maybe she wasn't raised magical like they were, that'd be pretty lucky to've found someone she could relate to. "Tarot cards are these deck of cards that some people use to like, kinda peek into the future? Mostly people do it and have people pay money to like, tell them if they're getting a promotion, or boyfriend/girlfriend, stuff like that. I honestly have no idea if it requires magic or not?" Viv semi-answered her sister also looking at Kenna with questioning eyes to see if any of this made any sense to her as well.

Keep on moving on
Here comes a breakthrough, here comes a day
Here comes a moment that you gotta go for it so don't let it get away
It's all about breakthrough, just turn the page
'Cause everyday I'm getting closer, life is just a roller-coaster

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:49 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Take 𝔪𝔢 to the 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖔𝖕
                                                  Tell me
                                                  ɭєคשє me like ץ๏ย do

Mackenna blinked as they explained the tarot cards. "Ohhh like Divination stuff. I'm an idiot!" She laughed, hoping they realized she was just joking about calling herself dumb. She was kind of though. She knew what divination was, but her mum had always called it... stupid hokey pokey stuff, and that was all Kenna really knew about it. She pushed a piece of hair behind her ear and shrugged. "I dunno if a bunch of cards could tell us which pet was the best for us though," she said with a small chuckle. She was pretty sure the cards would just tell them they were all going to have horrible gruesome fates or something. Her mum had always said that divination was just for people who wanted to know how awful their lives were going to be.... her mum miiiiiight have been a bit of a pessimist though honestly. Actually her sister was too. Did that mean she was going to end up pessimistic too? Ew. "Maybe we should just like.... talk to and pet the animals until one vibes right?" She suggested.

You
                                                  Call my
                                                  And I'll
                                                  𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 them

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:09 pm

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv gave a sigh of relief and grin as Kenna suddenly got it bringing up divination and calling herself and idiot which was a bit extreme she thought. "You're not! We only really know about tarots because a few years ago we were living in Algeria and they had like, a hundred different tarot stalls and cards and Sara's been obsessed with the stuff ever since." the preteen rolled her eyes and smirked while her younger sister squawked. "I'm not obsessed! It's just really cool! And I found tutorials online where you can make your own personalized decks and learn how to cut cards, do spreads, it's really cool!" Sara defended herself with puffed out cheeks. Viv giggled poking one and saying a half-hearted apology while trying not to voice the obvious ironic situation. She actually could do magic and didn't believe much in divination while her sister couldn't and would probably sell half Disney collection for a rose quartz orb thing. Scrying orb? Crystal ball? Whatever. At Kenna's suggestion that they just go around talking to each animal until they got a vibe check, she didn't see anything wrong with it and agreed readily. "I guess we'll have to pet allot of kittens, puppies, and fuzzy animals until we get our Cinderella fit. Woe is us." Viv deadpanned before cracking and spilling out another giggle.

Keep on moving on

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Take 𝔪𝔢 to the 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖔𝖕
                                                  Tell me
                                                  ɭєคשє me like ץ๏ย do

Kenna smiled as the two sisters joked with each other. She had never had that kind of relationship with Alethea. Which wasn't surprising seeing as Alethea was seventeen years older than her. She was already moved out by the time Kenna was old enough to remember. She was more like an aunt than a sister really. This would be the first time she was actively around people her age for longer than a few moments. Which was why she was so excited about school.

Kenna raised an eyebrow when Viv seemed uninterested in the idea of petting every single animal in the store... until she burst out laughing and Kenna realized it was a joke. She smiled and then started giggling with her.
                                                  "Oh the horror," She said, snorting a little. "How will we possibly endure petting all these adorable and fuzzy animals?"

You
                                                  Call my
                                                  And I'll
                                                  𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 them

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:46 am

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv just sighed dramatically and shrugged. "It's just the cross we'll have to bear." she intoned solemnly while her sister just snort giggled beside her. She also looked up to see her older sister standing by the register apparently paying for her goods and once making eye contact, tapped her watch with a sad shrug. Viv sighed again, louder and with feeling because she knew she really couldn't spend alll day at the pet store, no matter how much she might want to, because Ava had their day all planned and she thought she didn't know about a surprise dinner she had in store for her (Emory was not to be trusted with any secrets she should really know better) So, she supposes, she would just have to make the most of it.

"Well we did kitties, any other fuzzy animal you'd like to pet?" Sara asked both girls having also caught their sister's warning. Viv hummed as she thought over her options. Their flat was a little too small for a puppy so it'd break her heart to get attached to one and not be able to take them home. Besides owls, which she scratched off early, what did that leave? "What are those small fuzzy things in that case over there?" she asked pointing to a large display of pygmy puffs.

Keep on moving on

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500