Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
The Magical Menagerie ~ NPC Owned ~ For Sale Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:25 pm
User Image
AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
second year || Slytherin || muggleborn
Daily Dragon writer || Language club || Quidditch Announcer

August backed up, holding his hands out in a peace gesture at Lizzie and the cat. "Sorry, didn't mean to presume," he replied to her denial. Sure he didn't believe what she said about a "sociable" summer one bit, but everyone was entitled to their secrets. So long as it didn't affect him or his, he didn't need the work of nosing around where he wasn't wanted.

He turned around to note the older woman Lizzie pointed out and made a note to introduce himself later, when she wasn't surrounded by...puffballs. "I just followed you in," he admitted with a slight shrug when she asked if he was here for a pet of his own. "I've a few hours to kill before I can get back to studying so I was going to go memorize broomstick models but then I spotted you. I figured the broomsticks would be there for a while but Liz-liz is elusive. " He made a face. "Liz-liz" was not the best name-derivative he'd come up with.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:54 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Second YearUser Image

▬▬ Make your life a masterpiece; ▬▬

Aldrick escaped to Diagon Alley, after his Sister and Rhea kept pesturing him. He was going to go see if he could find more art supplies, as Brook had decided to use his to draw childish things. He was walking down the street, when he saw a red head, that could only belong to Lizzie. He walked into the menagerie and snuck behind her, "Why hello Freckleface!" He grinned as he wrapped his arms around her, being ever so flirty of a twelve year old boy. He noticed she had grown a bit, she seemed even taller than him now, but not by much, "Keep this up and your only nickname will be Foxy Legs." He made the foxy comment to her hair, and the legs because she would be too tall. He looked around Lizzie and saw August, Aldrick frowned,"What are you doing here August? Shouldn't you be back in Japan with your family or something?" It wasn't that he didn't like August, he just wasn't very close to the boy, especially since he was in Slytherin, a long distance between dormitories.

▬▬ imagine no limitations on what you can be, have, or do. ▬▬

Where: Menagerie
With Whom: Auggie and Liz
Thinking about: Freedom!
Aldrick Description: 4'8" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: Clothes.

Trickblues

Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:48 pm
User Image
User Image
You held me down, but I got up (hey!)
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, your hear that sound
Like thunder, gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up
Get ready 'cause I had enough
I see it all, I see it now
Elizabeth Kaye Spektor
Pureblood | Gryffindor | Second Year | Twelve Years Old
Late Summer 2044 The Magical Menagerie With: Gram, Auggie, Rickie, and a Wise-Looking Kitten Named Binx
Wearing: Skull and plaid hoodie, Paint-splattered T-shirt, Jeans Status: Patience tested.

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

“Aww, Liz-Liz!” Lizzie laughed, reaching over to pinch August’s cheek. “That’s adorable, Auggie. Liz-Liz approves. Are the brooms for quidditch? I just got one, but for the life of me I couldn’t tell ya the name. Comet… Somethin’. Who needs all those numbers added on, anyway?”

Arms wrapped around her and Elizabeth near had a heart attack, moving to stomp down on the assailant’s foot and pausing just before impact at the sound of a familiar voice and nickname. “Rickie!” She practically beamed. Two of her favorite pestering-subjects in one place? She could hardly complain, until her fellow Gryffindor called her Foxy Legs of all things. She gave a laugh that came out more a breath of disbelief. "Aha...Excuse me?”

And then he’d asked August why he was in England. That settled it for Lizzie, who had opted to slam a sharp elbow into Aldrick’s ribs, hard, while her kitten leapt back into his container. Pulling herself from the boy's grip, she’d turned to face him, pulling him close by the collar with a smile that seemed almost menacing. The lioness had found her prey.

“Listen ‘ere, Yellow Pages.” She started, her accent thickened with annoyance. “Auggie’s a big boy, so am gonnae let ‘im take care o’ ‘is own business. But call me foxy legs again, an a bruised rib will be the least o’ yer worries. Ye get wan warnin’.”

After noticing concerned glances from the shopkeeper across the aisle, she released Aldrick and gave him a friendly pat on the cheek, her anger seemingly dissipated just as quick as it came. “Now stop bein’ such an arse. If you lads need me, my new bairn and I will be over ‘ere lookin’ fer collars. Come along, Binx!”

Elizabeth scooped up her chosen pet once more, setting the animal on her shoulder as she snagged her broom from against the display and dragged it along on her search for the collars. The kitten, now dubbed Binx, lay obediently on his new caretaker and gave a low hiss towards the boys, much to Lizzie’s amusement.

“Aww, good kitty!”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:

Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter
Dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:58 pm
User Image
AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI

She approves? Of all the name derivatives, she likes Liz-Liz?... August would have facepalmed outright, but the cat in "Liz-Liz"'s arms was still glaring, and August felt like he was being judged. Agreed. A facepalm would have been too much, and too uncharacteristic of him anyways.

"Ah yes, the Comet. Good choice, if I'm remembering correctly," August said with narrowed eyes as he tried to remember the little bit of research he'd been able to find in the few days he'd been back. "Yes, I thought it would be useful to know the names of brooms and what not since Ferdie entrusted me with the role of announcing Quidditch this year." Normally August would have been annoyed just at the mention of flying, but since Ferdie had entrusted him with this task--a task that didn't even require he himself be flying-- he was very proud to be trusted with this task. Even if he wasn't the biggest fan of Quidditch, August had studied--at least, watched-- muggle sports with a studious ear that summer.

August started a little when another Gryffindor appeared suddenly. He was about to greet him, when Knapp greeted him with what he hoped was a snarky and not racist comment. Of course, he had just called Lizzie Foxy Legs so...that wasn't doing much for Aldrick's character. He didn't suppress the smirk when Lizzie straight up elbowed the boy in the ribs. Normally, violence could not be condoned but...well, In any case, Lizzie clearly had it sorted.

August himself settled for a glare "Half of my family lives here, thanks. And the other half would be in Taiwan, not Japan." he replied, tone clipped and teeth lightly gritted towards the end. "You might want to get some ice for that rib."

With that, he followed Lizzie towards the collars, giving the cat--uh, Binx?-- a wide berth and wandering down the aisle, scanning the various pet-care items. Typical animal.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:23 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Second YearUser Image

▬▬ Make your life a masterpiece; ▬▬

Aldrick shrugged, and knew he wasn't going to stop being friendly with Lizzie, she was a hoot to get riled up, "Sure I'll behave, Fire Cracker." He inwardly groaned, that elbow had hurt more than he was going to let on. Maybe he would have his mom check it out when they got back home. When August mentioned where he lived, Aldrick didn't really care. August was interrupting time he could be spending with just Lizzie, "Unlike you, I can take a little bit if a hit from a girl. I know if it had been you you'd be bent of in pain." He smirked and followed Lizzie, but so did August. "So Binx, where'd you get that unique name from Lizzie?" For once, he didn't call her by a nickname, had to keep her on her toes for what he would call her next.

▬▬ imagine no limitations on what you can be, have, or do. ▬▬

Where: Menagerie
With Whom: Auggie and Liz
Thinking about: Freedom!
Aldrick Description: 4'8" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: Clothes.

Trickblues

Addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:32 pm
User Image
User Image
You held me down, but I got up (hey!)
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, your hear that sound
Like thunder, gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up
Get ready 'cause I had enough
I see it all, I see it now
Elizabeth Kaye Spektor
Pureblood | Gryffindor | Second Year | Twelve Years Old
Late Summer 2044 The Magical Menagerie With: Gram, Auggie, Rickie, and a Wise-Looking Kitten Named Binx
Wearing: Skull and plaid hoodie, Paint-splattered T-shirt, Jeans Status: Halloween!!

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Lizzie had opted to pretty much ignore the boys in favor for the pet supplies, only briefly acknowledging Fire Cracker with a wink, finger gun, and two clicks of the tongue. She’d missed the rest of the conversation between the two as she perused the collars. “Which one do you like, Binx?” She asked her furry friend quietly, pleasantly surprised by the selection. Of course, Binx hardly seemed interested, having gone back to pawing at his new mother’s ponytail. “Hmm… Perfect! House colors.”

She pulled a red and gold plaid bowtie from the shelf and was off in search of her Gram, who had seemed to deviate from the pygmy puffs. ‘Now where would that old broad have gone off to…?’

Rickie was at her heels again and Lizzie glanced over to her boys with a smirk. “Oh, it’s from this old American movie my Gram loves. It’s about this group of kids who accidentally release these witch sisters in Salem and they have to steal their spell book before they can make themselves immortal. Binx is a very important kitty. We’ve watched it every Halloween since I was just a wee babe. Maybe I’ll show you two sometime!” Although, if she planned to show them at Halloween, that wouldn’t be until after graduation… Maybe they could set up some sort of spooky movie fest during the Summer months? Some sort of Summerween.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:

Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter
Dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:42 pm
User Image
AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI

August nodded along, listening as Lizzie talked about Binx's namesake from an old American movie. He hardly watched television, much less American television, but if it was important to Lizzie, then he wouldn't mind spending a summer evening watching this film.

"Would Binx happen to need his own bed?" August spoke up as Lizzie--and Aldrick on her heels-- headed off, presumably to pay for her new cat. He held up a red and gold striped cat bed and a plain white one that claimed to be paintable, then back at Binx. "Or just a poop box," he muttered quieter, setting the beds down and looking for litter trays. See, this is why he didn't have pets. Maybe the ghosts from his bedroom? No, they were people...former people.

The train of thought had him wondering how the ghosts back home were doing for a moment. He brushed the thought aside. He wasn't so desperate for company that he needed to resort to dead people....not that dead people were poor company. Maybe he could talk to the ghosts at Hogwarts when he got back to school.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:46 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
Pure-blood ♖ Age: 11

▬▬"Today, I will live in the moment. Unless it's unpleasant"▬▬

"Mom! I'm going to go in here!" Brook ran into the menagerie before her mom, or Aldrick could stop her. she looked around and skreeded with excitement. All the tiny animals! They were magnificent. She stared at the toads, some with interesting pink spots, some with orange stripes, they were beautiful. Then she heard a hoot, an owl! She looked up and saw a beautiful owl with brown feathers. Maybe Brook could get an owl? She could send post to her mom, and her mom could give it to Aidene, since they wouldn't be going to school together anymore.

She kept browsing through the store, carefully avoiding the cats, who were terrifying with their licking of selves, and curling up in balls to sleep, AND THAT MEOWING. Brook shook her head, ignore the cats, it would be fine. That was when she saw the Pygmy Puffs. Yes. This is what she had to have. They were so precious and tiny and fluffy.

She pulled one out and pet it softly, "I'm going to call you Rosa, because you're soft and pink like a Rose. And you won't argue with me, Roses don't argue. Don't you think Roses are nice? Oh and Lillies!" She grinned and began carrying it around while looking at other creates (some snails, little puppies, so many pets!). She would have to wait until her mom and Aldrick came back in before she could buy the pet, they didn't trust her to walk through Diagon Alley with any currency, she had no idea why (it was the food, definitely the food she could buy).

▬▬"in which case I will eat a cookie"▬▬

Where: The MEnagerie!
With Whom: No one yet... except Rosa the Pygmy Puff
Thinking about: THIS ANIMAL. AND THAT ONE. and food.
Brook Description: 4'4" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: Black top, tan shorts, and shoes

OOC: Open for Interaction!

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:47 pm
Sometimes it's raisin' your voice
Sometimes it's makin' some noise
Sometimes it's provin' to the world it was wrong
Whenever you can't see the light
Whenever there's no end in sight
Keep on, keep on moving on

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Uɴѕorтed Fιrѕт Yeαr 💯 Socιαl Medια Bυrɴoυт 🔥 Aɢe 11😎

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv was enjoying her day with her siblings but man, how much stuff did she really need just to go to a castle?! The robes part was boring, getting her potions stuff had been kinda fun but the best part had been her wand. Both Ava and Emory had remarked that she probably wouldn't find it on her first or maybe even second try and they'd been fantastically right. It wasn't until about her fourth after nearly knocking her brother over with a loud bang, whipping invisible wind threw her younger sister's hair like a typhoon, and nearly taking off her own eyebrows did she finally find her perfect match. They only had a few more stops but once she'd spotted the sign for a magical menagerie she'd clung to and begged her sister to let her look around for even just a little while. She'd relented and allowed the two young girls to go look around while she bought some owl treats and Emory got caught up talking to a few friends out on the street. Viv was cooing at the pen of kittens while Sara was playing with parrot. "What exactly are you looking for?" the younger girl asked. Viv just shrugged. "Idunno, Feather's is nice and all but I want something that I can play with, maybe even cuddle." she made sure that her oldest sister wasn't around as she said this. She was way too protective over that bird.

Keep on moving on
Here comes a breakthrough, here comes a day
Here comes a moment that you gotta go for it so don't let it get away
It's all about breakthrough, just turn the page
'Cause everyday I'm getting closer, life is just a roller-coaster

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Take 𝔪𝔢 to the 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖔𝖕
                                                  I wanna 𝓼𝓮𝓮 the 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 when I stop ɓuıɥʇɐǝɹq, turnin' blue
                                                  Tell me
                                                  🄻🄾🅅🄴 is endless, don't be so ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒᵘˢ
                                                  ɭєคשє me like ץ๏ย do

Mackenna had been excited to go shopping for her school supplies since the day she'd gotten her letter for Hogwarts. Her mum had made her wait awhile though because she'd been busy with a project for work, but the day had finally come. It'd been... less than exciting though. Apparently shopping for school supplies wasn't as magical and amazing as she'd been hoping. Robes, which she was told would change colors once she was sorted, kind of cool, but not until the actual changing color part. Potion supplies, meh would have been more fun if she could have started messing around with them immediately, and her wand, well that had been fun. She'd managed to knock a bunch of boxes around, and almost send her mum flying through the door, before she'd found hers.

And now she'd convinced her mum to let her go look in the pet shop for something all her own. At home they had a couple snakes, and an owl, but those were her mum's not hers. When Mackenna entered the shop, she immediately zoned in on the kittens. Her sister had a couple cats that she absolutely adored. She zoomed over to look at them, only noticing that she had all but run into another girl around her age, after the fact. She stopped just short of bumping into her and then grinned.
                                                  "Sorry! I didn't see you there... or well... I wasn't looking. Kittens are way too distracting for silly things like paying attention to my surroundings." Kenna stuck out her hand to girl as she had been taught. "My names Mackenna Butler... but you can call me Kenna. Everyone does." She glanced back to see her mum standing near the door shaking her head, but it didn't seem like she was going to stop her from making friends which was nice.

If you ПΣΣD me, wanna §êê me
                                                  You
                                                  ҍҽէէҽɾ hurry, I'm ㄥ乇卂ᐯ丨几 soon
                                                  Call my
                                                  ̷f̷r̷i̷e̷n̷d̷s̷ ̷ and tell 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 that I 𝓁❀𝓋𝑒 them
                                                  And I'll
                                                  𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 them

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:57 pm

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv was using two fingers to gently pet the heads of a few kittens when a new girl literally nearly ran her over before straightening up and introducing herself. After being taken aback for a moment, she also stretched out her hand for a shake. "That's ok, still in one piece so I guess it's really no harm? I'm Vivyan, Viv or Vivi is just fine.""I'm Sara!" The young girl piped in apparently becoming bored with attempting to talk to the parrots and interested in talking to a new person. Viv rolled her eyes but giggled, more than used to her sister's loud and friendly ways. "And this is Sara, my younger sister. She's helping me decide on a pet to take with me to Hogwarts. Are you a student there?" Kenna looked about her age but she could easily be a year older and already be sorted. She couldn't help noticing the other girl looking over at a woman standing by the door and wondered if she knew or if she was being followed. "Uh, who's that over there?" she murmured trying not to bring too much attention to it just in case she really was being followed.

Keep on moving on

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Take 𝔪𝔢 to the 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖔𝖕
                                                  Tell me
                                                  ɭєคשє me like ץ๏ย do

Mackenna snorted when the younger girl chirped in as well. She wondered what it was like to have younger siblings, but she didn't think she'd ever find out. Her mum had always said her and Alethea were all she'd ever need.... also her mum was terrible at holding a relationship... "Nice to meet you Viv and Sara. I'm gonna be a student there too. Got my acceptance letter and everything! So you're a first year too?" She was so excited to meet another first year. She wanted to have lots of friends when she got to school, but it was definitely better to have one friend before the school year even started!

Kenna realized the girl had noticed her mum and tilted her head at the question. She supposed it wasn't totally normal for a parent to lurk in the corner of a shop instead of following their child closely... maybe. She wasn't really sure what was normal honestly. Her mum had always given her a lot of freedom even at very young ages.
                                                  "Oh that's just my mum. She likes to give me my own space." Kenna shrugged. Normal, not normal it didn't really matter to her much. She smiled and waved at her mum, and got a small smile and wave back, before she turned her attention back to Viv.

You
                                                  Call my
                                                  And I'll
                                                  𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 them

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:16 pm

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv beamed finding out that Kenna was a first year like her making her curious as to just how many other's she'd soon meet before even arriving there. "Yeah! I got my letter a few months ago but my sister made me wait to do everything now for like, 'tradition' or something? She also said something about underage magic and temptation like I'd blow the flat up or something." she scoffed. If anything she'd char the couch at worst she was way better than that! Hearing that it was the other girl's mom that was standing by gave her a large rush of relief, giving a small wave of her own to Kenna's mom while her sister blathered on. "Our older sister's kinda the same way, she's here too but she's over with the owl stuff." Sara gestured briefly over to a side of a store where their sister's was looking at different perches.
                                                  "Sooo, what brings you in here? Getting a pet or looking for stuff for your pet?" Viv asked curiously.

Keep on moving on

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Take 𝔪𝔢 to the 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖔𝖕
                                                  Tell me
                                                  ɭєคשє me like ץ๏ย do

Kenna grinned as the girl explained about her letter. She'd had the same problem. Not because of tradition but still annoying to have to wait. "My mum made me wait too. Mostly cuz she was busy with a work project for a couple months and my older sister was off doing I dunno what, so I had to wait." She glanced back down at the kittens while Sara explained about their own elder sister who was apparently in the store, but not actually paying attention either. "Yeah my mum thinks giving me independence helps me... build confidence and become a bright young witch. I dunno. I like it though cuz i can do a lot myself then."

She blinked at the question about pets and shrugged.
                                                  "I dunno. I kind of wanna get a pet of my own. My mum has a couple snakes that she treats like children, and she got an owl recently so she can send me letters while I'm at school... but those are her pets. I want my own you know... but only if I feel the right vibe." She shrugged, smiling. She knew it might sound weird but she didn't plan things, and she refused to go home with anything less than the perfect pet for her. It could ruin her whole aesthetic if she didn't choose the right pet.

You
                                                  Call my
                                                  And I'll
                                                  𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 them

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:08 pm

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv nodded understanding the other girl's problems. Her sister worked most weekdays during the times she and Sara were usually in school and up Emory just started his job so he didn't have much leeway as far as off days yet. Apparently in the summertime, most businesses were very lenient on workers taking off if they were helping a student, or so her brother made it seem. "Same here. Our older brother graduated last year and just got a job during the school year and wasn't able to take much time off but today was one of those rare days both of them were off to take me. Us." she amended lightly hip checking her sister.

She blinked at Kenna's response to her mom's hovering thinking it sounded like something straight from a parenting manual but it wasn't hurting anyone so she was sure it'd be rude to say it out loud. Luckily though she rambled straight into pets and basically said the same thing she had about picking her own. "I totally understand! It's like, I like cats right? But do I really want one? Owls are great but we already have one so do I really need another one? There should be like, a questionnaire or something on finding the right pet for you. Or maybe like a mystical orb that can forsee our perfect companion." Viv thought aloud sighing towards the end. "Tarot decks aren't real real magic are they? They're like, wiccan? I bet if we get a deck we could predict something?" Sara piped in wondering if they could possibly find a deck like that in the alley. Though she supposed a deck like that might actually be magic...Ava would know.

Keep on moving on

Devlyn Maycry

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers