Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
The Magical Menagerie ~ NPC Owned ~ For Sale Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:38 pm
Light a roman candle with me.
Just a roman candle,
You can wear your sandals
And I'll pour you just one cup of tea.
Then you can go and rest
You haven't seen my best, so...
User Image
User Image

{๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท} {๐’ฐ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐น๐’พ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ด๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡}

โœฟโœซโ€โœฎElvira had gotten her books first weeks ago having held out for so long after getting her acceptance letter to Hogwarts before wearing her Papa down into getting her texts early so she could read through one or two. However she was still dragged back to the alley to get her other supplies like everyone else in the summer because of "tradition." Though what tradition she didn't know, he even admitted he met most of his friends on the train ride not the school shopping. Though that hadn't stopped him from getting them up and apparating them to the alley to get her measured for her robes and other such items. They had gotten her robes, her potion stuffs, and they had gone past Ollivanders but found it rather full (and explosive) so he thought they deserved a break. She had noticed Eoin was running low on snacks and food so she recommended going by the menagerie. She still felt bad she couldn't take him with her the first year but she didn't want him to think she had abandoned him; puppies were rather sensitive in their first year. Elvira wandered around dog selection making mental note of how much money she still had in her coin purse and how much she might want to spend later for maybe a cone or sweet. She knew logically Eoin didn't need a squeaky toy of the Daily Prophet but it was just so adorable she didn't want to not get him one.[color =#FC6C85]"

Diamond Wales

Just spend an evening with me.
Just a lazy evening,
Then you could be leaving
Or we could stay and talk until three.
I will think it's magic and I'll hope you'll agree

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  Hey you're now thirsty
                                                  Walking in the desert all alone
                                                  Hey you're now searching
                                                  Lost in isolation from your soul

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

HฮฑสŸา“-GฯƒะฒสŸฤฑะฟ || Uะฟฦจฯƒัั‚ฮตษ” || Fฤฑัฦจั‚ Yฮตฮฑั

Detch walked into the shop with his brother, already looking around at all of the various creatures for sale. He'd never had a pet, and aside from Byuch's pygmy puff, he'd never come close to owning a pet. In any case, the young boy decided to take a look around while his brother dealt with talking to the owner about his puff being sick. Detch had seen it earlier that week hacking up hairballs, and he was pretty sure that pygmy puffs weren't supposed to do that. In any case, he started browsing through the various pets that were offered, thinking that maybe if he asked his brother nicely, they could get him a pet as well. He wasn't sure he wanted to ask his parents, though. He was sure that one or both of them would say no, so that left Detch to think about how best to smuggle any pet he got into the house. Byuch got away with his because Byuch could stow his pygmy puff under his robes when he got home, but Detch didn't have that luxury. He really wanted a dog or something, but unless he got something like a chihuahua, he couldn't just sneak it in.

He didn't notice the larger individual until he accidentally bumped into her, squeaking and jumping a bit. Whirling around, he blinked and then looked up toward the girl. She was pretty tall, or he was just short. He wasn't sure either way. In any case, he stared for a moment or two before he remembered that he had bumped into the girl and not the other way around. Byuch hadn't seemed to notice, which caused Detch to chew his lip for a moment before speaking up.
                                                  "Er, um, hi? I didn't see you there. Sorry about that." He twisted his robe in his hands, thinking that if Byuch had noticed, then his brother would have already gone off. But he hadn't, which left Detch at a loss as to how to act other than to apologize.

Thinking: Oh wow, I didn't see her. How didn't I see her? She's bigger than I am.
                                                  OOC:

-โ—Ž-

The bullets you bite
                                                  From the pain you request
                                                  You're finding harder to digest
                                                  And the answers you seek
                                                  Are the ones you destroy
                                                  Your anger's well deployed

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:44 pm
Just a roman candle,
Then you can go and rest
User Image
User Image

{๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท} {๐’ฐ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐น๐’พ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ด๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡}

โœฟโœซโ€โœฎElvira had decided on the squeaky newspaper and a new chewy bone for her frenchy when she was bumped into causing her to drop her bone, but she heard a squeaking sound that she was pretty sure it wasn't her new toy. She looked over to see a little boy who was staring up at her looking nervous and apologizing for the bump. Just glancing at him she thought he was maybe Gid's age or younger, the short stature certainly didn't help, but now that she was looking at his face he still looked young but more her side of young and not just getting into primary young. "That's ok, I was standing in the middle of the aisle way. Someone was bound to bump into me or I them so really, no harm done." Elvira gave him a small grin hoping she didn't seem imposing. She'd never been so much taller than someone before; Zach and Desi were about the same height as her, Drew was a bit taller, and Gid was gaining centimeters by the day practically.

Diamond Wales

Just a lazy evening,

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:59 am
                                                  Hey you're now thirsty
                                                  Walking in the desert all alone
                                                  Hey you're now searching
                                                  Lost in isolation from your soul

HฮฑสŸา“-GฯƒะฒสŸฤฑะฟ || Uะฟฦจฯƒัั‚ฮตษ” || Fฤฑัฦจั‚ Yฮตฮฑั

Detch smiled before he reached down to pick up the bone, handing it back. He was curious though, wondering if she was already attending Hogwarts or not. There was only one way to find out. "So what are you doing here? Thinking of getting a dog or something?" He then realized he probably was being rude and not introducing himself. He wasn't a troll, after all. Completely different species, and he was much too short to be a troll anyway. "I'm Detch, by the way. I'm here with my brother. His pygmy puff is hacking up hairballs, and I don't think it's supposed to do that."

Thinking: Oh wow, I didn't see her. How didn't I see her? She's bigger than I am.
                                                  OOC:

-โ—Ž-

The bullets you bite
                                                  From the pain you request
                                                  You're finding harder to digest
                                                  And the answers you seek
                                                  Are the ones you destroy
                                                  Your anger's well deployed

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:43 am
Just a roman candle,
Then you can go and rest
User Image
User Image

โœฟโœซโ€โœฎElvira gave the boy a grateful smile as he picked her bone and handed it to her before it turned bemused as he asked if she was getting a dog. She then frowned a bit when he introduced himself as well as mentioning that his brother's pygmy puff was coughing up hairballs. Considering they were giant hairballs she couldn't think of that as a good thing. "I already have a dog, a puppy really, but I can't take him with me my first year at school so I wanted to get him something special so he doesn't think I'm abandoning him." it sounded a little silly saying it out loud but it didn't make it any less true. "I'm Elvira and I'm sorry about your brother's pygmy puff.Are you also looking for a pet?" Elvira was still trying to figure out the boy's age, he acted older than he looked so it was possibly they were close or actually the same age. It would at least be nice to know someone else before getting on the train. Other than Zach and Desi, but she wasn't expecting them on the train since they lived in the village near the school.

Diamond Wales

Just a lazy evening,

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:55 pm
User Image

๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“‡๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                                      ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                                      ๐ผ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“
                                      ๐ป๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น ๐’ถ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐’น๐“Š๐“๐“?

Jeremy was for once off on his own. his dad had a work and his mom was meeting a friend for lunch so he decided to go do things on his own. He wandered around eventually landing in the Magical Menagerie. He was currently checking the pygmy puff pen. With permission, he was holding one and petting it, a small smirk on his face. Much to his mom's disgust, Jeremy had taken a liking to animals. He was wondering how mad his mom would be if he bought one of these. He knew something like a pygmy puff his dad would vouch for him. His dad was indifferent for the most part. As long as Jeremy did try to bring a large dog he is ok with it. For now, he would just see if this one liked him.

๐ผ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’พ๐’น๐’น๐“๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ถ๐’น ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’
                                                                ๐ผ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“… ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐‘’๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’
                                                                ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Š๐“… ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“€๐“Ž ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡
                                                                ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“๐’น๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ซ.๐’ฎ. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡
                                                                oyeh

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
    • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
    • Rat Conqueror 500
    • Candy Fiend 150
    PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:28 pm
    User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผจx๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒxxxโœฟxxx๏ผจ๏ผต๏ผฆ๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฐ๏ผต๏ผฆ๏ผฆxxxโœฟxxx๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผถ๏ผฅx๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผซ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Lizzy would've much preferred going to Diagon Alley with her cousin, but unfortunately, her mother insisted on coming with her and her grandparents agree on the grounds that it would be a good bonding experience. Lizzy didn't know how they expected her to be loving and welcoming after disappearing for years with only occasional visits but she had no other choice but to bear with it. After coming back from Hogwarts, her parents seemed even more determined to spend time with them, when Lizzy would have liked nothing less. At least Peter was suffering along with her, almost more since he announced his intentions to move one he graduates in a year. She never thought she'd ever wish Peter stayed a little longer, but they'd been doing an excellent job of ignoring each other whenever they were forced to be in the same room together and with him gone, their attention would be solely on her.

While her mother was staring around in awe (she almost forgot that she'd never been to Diagon Alley, almost), Lizzy weaved through the crowds carefully towards the Magical Menagerie, walking a little faster than she normally did. She'd been running out of food for Toryn and while he could hunt for himself, Lizzy liked to treat him when she could. When they entered the store, Lizzy had to stop to take in the sights like she usually did. Momentarily forgetting her mother's presence, Lizzy walked around, admiring all the animals barely paying attention to her surroundings. It was because of this that she nearly bumped into boy near the pygmy puff pen and she scrambled back, almost toppling over an empty cage.

"I-I'm so sorry," she stuttered, "I wasn't paying attention, I didn't mean to nearly hit you," Her face was burning in mortification and she avoided his eyes, gaze landing on the pygmy puff he'd been petting. Her curiosity was piqued, overpowered her embarrassment, and she couldn't help but ask. "Um, are you looking to get a pet?"

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
                                                              a txxThe Magical Menageriexxxxxw i t hxxJeremy
                                                              f e e l i n gxxmortifiedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

o o c
                                                          โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                          I'm so sorry, I finally posted!

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:33 am
    User Image

๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“‡๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                                        ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                                        ๐ผ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“
                                        ๐ป๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น ๐’ถ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐’น๐“Š๐“๐“?

Jeremy normally was one to retort back but he had taken notice that he really had no friends. I mean sure he wasn't social but even most shy kids had one. He had the Qudditch team but he didn't meet up or really chat beyond the field. So when a girl about his age mabye a bit older nearly bumped him he wasn't annoyed, ok maybe a little, but it was short lived. Besides he was also trying to not be so grumpy. A nice netural mood was less stressful. The growing up he was doing was going to be stressful as is.

"Your ok, I didn't drop him." He replied. He would have been fine if the conversation ended there but the girl ask if he was going to get a pet. One might find that to be a obvious question but it was possible he could have been just browsing. "I definitely considering it. Depends on how mad I think my mom will get." Jeremy said. Wait why did he mention his mom? This girl was a stranger. Well he was wanting at least one friend and you had to open up a bit to make them in the first place. Well screw it, bring it on normal human interactions, lets do this.

๐ผ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’พ๐’น๐’น๐“๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ถ๐’น ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’
                                                                  ๐ผ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“… ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐‘’๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’
                                                                  ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Š๐“… ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“€๐“Ž ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡
                                                                  ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“๐’น๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ซ.๐’ฎ. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡
                                                                  oyeh

CatWaffle
      Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
      Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
      • Gifting Gone Wild 250
      • Autobiographer 200
      • Pet Lover 100
      PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:06 pm
      User ImageUser Image
      xxโ‡ด Wสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€แด I? Magical Menagerie
      xxxโ‡ด Wสœแด ษชs แดกษชแด›สœ แดแด‡? Xavier Tabot
      xxxxโ‡ด Wสœแด€แด›'s ษขแดษชษดษข แดษด? Governess Work
      xxxxxโ‡ด Wสœแด€แด›'ส€แด‡ แดส แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›s? He's so precious

Nora was glad to hear Xavier was alright, though a bit saddened to hear he frequently tripped on his mismatched feet. He hurried to ask about pets, and the woman was glad to agree. "Absolutely. Let's go to the Menagerie. Come along, lamb." She led the way up the Alley to the familiar pet shop. She held open the door, grinning calmly. "Go on, pick someone that looks good. Remember to read the tags to make sure their personality works with yours! It wouldn't be good to have a clash!" She chuckled softly, but stepped in to view the animals alongside the child. If he wanted a pet first, she'd make sure he got the perfect pet (that was allowed by school rules!)

Kungfudemoness

Mแด‡แด‡แด› แดแด‡ แด…แดแดกษด ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ แดกสœแด€สŸแด‡ แดกแด€แด›แด„สœ, แดแด‡แด‡แด› แดแด‡ แด…แดแดกษด ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ sแด‡แด€
      Mแด‡แด‡แด› แดแด‡ แด…แดแดกษด ษชษด Cแดษดแด‡ส IsสŸแด€ษดแด…, แดกแด‡'สŸสŸ ษขแด แดแดœแด› แดษด แด›สœแด‡ sแด‡แด€
      Sแด แด…แดษด'แด› แด€sแด‹ แดแด‡ ษดแด วซแดœแด‡sแด›ษชแดษดs, 'แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ I แด…แดษด'แด› แด„ส€ส ษดแด แดกแดสŸ๊œฐ
      Bส แด›สœแด‡ ส€แดœษชษดs แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ Fแด‡ส€ส€ษชs แดกสœแด‡แด‡สŸ, sแด‡แด‡ สแดแดœส€ แด…แดแดœส™แด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ sแดœส€๊œฐ
      Yแดแดœ แดษชษขสœแด› แด›สœษชษดแด‹ สœแด‡'s Cสœส€ษชsแด›-สŸษชแด‹แด‡, ส™แดœแด› แดส สŸแดแด แด‡ส€ ษชs แด„สœษชสŸแด…สŸษชแด‹แด‡
      Sแด‡แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชsสœ sแดกษชแดแดษชษดษข แดœแด˜sแด›ส€แด‡แด€แด, ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ สœษชสŸสŸs
      Wแด€ษดแด› ษดแด แด˜แด€ส€แด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดกสœแด€สŸแด‡ แดกแด€แด›แด„สœ, ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ แด„แดแดœสŸแด…ษด'แด› แด›แด‡สŸสŸ
      Mส สŸแดแด แด‡ส€ แด€ษชษด'แด› Cสœส€ษชsแด›-สŸษชแด‹แด‡, ส™แดœแด› แดส สŸแดแด แด‡ส€ ษชs แด„สœษชสŸแด…สŸษชแด‹แด‡
      Hแด‡ แด…แดษด'แด› แด„แด€ส€แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แด„แดแดœษดแด›ส€ส ษชษด สœษชs แด›แด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€s แด€ษดแด… ส€แด€ษขs
      As แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด€ษดแด… แด˜สŸแด€สs แด›สœแด‡ แด€ษดแด›สœแด‡แด, สœแด‡ แดกสœษชsแด˜แด‡ส€s, "Gแดแด… สœแด€แด›แด‡s ๊œฐสŸแด€ษขs"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:50 am
      User Image

Manage me, I'm a mess
                                              Turn a page, I'm a book half unread
                                              I wanna be laughed at, laughed with, just because
                                              I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough

Xavier followed Nora the the pet store that in thos case was called the Magical Menagerie. Did that mean magic pets! Xaiver didn't mind the smell of animals, it was to be expected. He was tempted by a cat but then he a would have a poo box to clean. He passed a small section he admittedly thought was a display of pet toys till they moved and started trilling when he approched. He looked at the tag, Pygmy Puffs. Oh there were so many colors! The sign said they didn't bite so Xavier carefully reached in the see if any liked him. He had several start investigating him but a yellow custard colored fluffy one decided to lick Xavier's hand. He chuckled as the same pygmy puff was determined to climb Xavier's arm like it was a mountain. Helping it succeed it got to his shoulder and proceded to lick his cheek with it's long tounge making Xavier laugh as it tickled. "I think this one likes me!" He said scooping it into his hands. "Can I get it? I might need a small carrier for it too" Xavier asked hopeful. He was already thinking of a name.

Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
                                                                  And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
                                                                  And this is my reaction to everything I fear
                                                                  'Cause I've been going crazy.

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
      Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
      Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
      • Gifting Gone Wild 250
      • Autobiographer 200
      • Pet Lover 100
      PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:15 pm
      User ImageUser Image
      xxโ‡ด Wสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€แด I? Magical Menagerie
      xxxโ‡ด Wสœแด ษชs แดกษชแด›สœ แดแด‡? Xavier Tabot
      xxxxโ‡ด Wสœแด€แด›'s ษขแดษชษดษข แดษด? Governess Work
      xxxxxโ‡ด Wสœแด€แด›'ส€แด‡ แดส แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›s? He's so precious

Nora watched as Xavier examined the animals, grinning when he stopped to admire the Pygmy Puffs. They were one of her favorite magical animals, and it made her happy that he liked them too. "Ah, it seems he does like you. Pygmy Puffs are darling companions. They're miniaturized Puffskeins, which are, unfortunately, not quite as friendly." She grinned, resting a hand gently on the boy's shoulder. He asked if he could get it, and she nodded. "If that is the pet you want, sure. And for a carrier, they sell them here, we'll just have to pick one out. You'll also need to chose a name, Lamb." She grinned, a maternal sort of smile, gently watching the boy's complete awe of everything magical.

Kungfudemoness

Mแด‡แด‡แด› แดแด‡ แด…แดแดกษด ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ แดกสœแด€สŸแด‡ แดกแด€แด›แด„สœ, แดแด‡แด‡แด› แดแด‡ แด…แดแดกษด ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ sแด‡แด€
      Mแด‡แด‡แด› แดแด‡ แด…แดแดกษด ษชษด Cแดษดแด‡ส IsสŸแด€ษดแด…, แดกแด‡'สŸสŸ ษขแด แดแดœแด› แดษด แด›สœแด‡ sแด‡แด€
      Sแด แด…แดษด'แด› แด€sแด‹ แดแด‡ ษดแด วซแดœแด‡sแด›ษชแดษดs, 'แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ I แด…แดษด'แด› แด„ส€ส ษดแด แดกแดสŸ๊œฐ
      Bส แด›สœแด‡ ส€แดœษชษดs แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ Fแด‡ส€ส€ษชs แดกสœแด‡แด‡สŸ, sแด‡แด‡ สแดแดœส€ แด…แดแดœส™แด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ sแดœส€๊œฐ
      Yแดแดœ แดษชษขสœแด› แด›สœษชษดแด‹ สœแด‡'s Cสœส€ษชsแด›-สŸษชแด‹แด‡, ส™แดœแด› แดส สŸแดแด แด‡ส€ ษชs แด„สœษชสŸแด…สŸษชแด‹แด‡
      Sแด‡แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชsสœ sแดกษชแดแดษชษดษข แดœแด˜sแด›ส€แด‡แด€แด, ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ สœษชสŸสŸs
      Wแด€ษดแด› ษดแด แด˜แด€ส€แด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดกสœแด€สŸแด‡ แดกแด€แด›แด„สœ, ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ แด„แดแดœสŸแด…ษด'แด› แด›แด‡สŸสŸ
      Mส สŸแดแด แด‡ส€ แด€ษชษด'แด› Cสœส€ษชsแด›-สŸษชแด‹แด‡, ส™แดœแด› แดส สŸแดแด แด‡ส€ ษชs แด„สœษชสŸแด…สŸษชแด‹แด‡
      Hแด‡ แด…แดษด'แด› แด„แด€ส€แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แด„แดแดœษดแด›ส€ส ษชษด สœษชs แด›แด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€s แด€ษดแด… ส€แด€ษขs
      As แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด€ษดแด… แด˜สŸแด€สs แด›สœแด‡ แด€ษดแด›สœแด‡แด, สœแด‡ แดกสœษชsแด˜แด‡ส€s, "Gแดแด… สœแด€แด›แด‡s ๊œฐสŸแด€ษขs"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:25 pm
      User Image

Manage me, I'm a mess
                                              Turn a page, I'm a book half unread
                                              I wanna be laughed at, laughed with, just because
                                              I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough

Xavier held the puff up at face level "Muffin. He said definitively "because you look like the top of a muffin! Now lets find you a carrier! Xavier said holding the puff securely to be sure he wouldn't drop the puff. They found a nice carrier that let Muffin see all around. They took it to the clerk to pay for his new friend. The clerk checked Muffin and found Muffin was a girl! As they exited he was looking at the puff at face level "You're not a frog so im sure mom will love you too!" Xavier said to Muffin. His mom like soft cute thing and Muffin wasn't slimy.

Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
                                                                  And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
                                                                  And this is my reaction to everything I fear
                                                                  'Cause I've been going crazy.

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
      Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:36 pm
      User Image
      User Image
      You held me down, but I got up (hey!)
      Already brushing off the dust
      You hear my voice, your hear that sound
      Like thunder, gonna shake the ground
      You held me down, but I got up
      Get ready 'cause I had enough
      I see it all, I see it now
      โ™ข Elizabeth Kaye Spektor โ™ข
      Pureblood | Gryffindor | Second Year | Twelve Years Old
      โžฏ Late Summer 2044 โžฏ The Magical Menagerie โžฏ With: Gram and a Wise-Looking Kitten
      โžฏ Wearing: Skull and plaid hoodie, Paint-splattered T-shirt, Jeans โžฏ Status: Really vibing with this cat

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•Xโ™ซXโ™ŒXโœฟXโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Shopping with Gram today, so far, had been pretty great as far as Lizzie was concerned. Theyโ€™d gotten the boring partโ€”booksโ€”out of the way during an errand run earlier in the Summer. Today? Today was about fun. They had stopped for tea, picked up a bag of art supplies to take back to school, dropped by the candy shopโ€ฆ Itchy straw bounced against the girlโ€™s calf as she walked, a giddy reminder of her first broom she held over her shoulder. She had confided in her grandmother how scared she had been of Flying class the previous year, and how she had been pleasantly surprised that it wasnโ€™t as bad as she had thought. In actuality, she quite enjoyed it! Elizabeth was still petrified of heights, but there was something about the control of riding a broom that feltโ€ฆ Safer. Gram had encouraged her to join the quidditch team, but they instead settled for a compromise of taking advanced flying and seeing how things went from there.

Gram had been rambling on about the nearby Weasleyโ€™s Wizarding Wheezes and the history behind the joke store when something had caught Lizzieโ€™s eye in a shop window. She slowed to a stop as Gram kept walking, instead finding herself drawn to the bundle of shadow behind the glass. A fluffy black kitten had been watching her, and Lizzie found herself enchanted by wise green eyes. โ€˜What an old soulโ€ฆโ€™ She thought, assessing the vibe of the feline.

A hand on her shoulder caused the Gryffindor to jump. Fortunately, it had just been Gram.

โ€œWitโ€™re ye lookinโ€™ at, Lizzie?โ€ The older woman questioned, examining the lone cat for herself. โ€œAhโ€ฆ Such a wee thing. Gonnae get yersel a pet this year, a bhobain?โ€

Lizzie appeared to think it through a bit further before shrugging and heading into the Magical Menagerie. โ€œDunno. Letโ€™s go look!โ€

In the shop, Gram had wandered off near instantly, excitedly spouting something about โ€œLook at these pygmy puffs!!โ€ and leaving Lizzie by herself sans the company of one old-spirited kitten. She peeked her head over the glass container where the kitten was pawing boredly at a ball of yarn, her long hair falling in. The kitten seemed interested, slowly approaching Elizabeth before leaning back and pouncing on her hair. She giggled. โ€œBetter than yarn, eh?โ€ she asked as she scooped the kitten into her arms, cradling the squirming animal as she tried to untangle him from her locks. "Now what would such a sweet babe like you be doing all by your lonesome? Siblings already adopted, hm? That's okay. I'm all alone too... That's gotta be worth somethin' for bondin', right?"

The cat mewed as if answering her question before digging his claws into her jacket and climbing up her shoulder to sniff at her cheek, causing her to laugh, and that settled it. This little guy was certainly a keeper.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

OOC:
      Expecting August and/or Aldrick to pop up but open to interaction o3o Lizzie likes friends.
      Stefan Lee Salvatore

Addaellis

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter
      Dancing through the fire
      'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar
      Louder, louder than a lion
      'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:13 pm
      User Image
      โœ‘ AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
      second year || Slytherin || muggleborn
      Daily Dragon writer || Language club || Quidditch Announcer

As his cousin and her friends wandered around, August gave his aunt a heads up then wandered around alone. He wasn't exactly looking for old classmates to catch up with, but when he saw a familiar redhead entering a pet shop, August stepped in afterwards.

"Funny, I seemed to remember you getting along with lots of folks," August commented dryly, once he was sure he was actually following Lizzie. "Hullo, 'Lizbeth. Was your summer that lonely?"

He glanced nervously around at the creatures around him. Animals and him....well, even Sonora's birds seemed to mostly ignore him. Charlie Ace Squawk, generous parrot he, had pooped on his pajamas once. And...yeah. That was about the most interaction he was used to.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:38 pm
      User Image
      User Image
      You held me down, but I got up (hey!)
      Already brushing off the dust
      You hear my voice, your hear that sound
      Like thunder, gonna shake the ground
      You held me down, but I got up
      Get ready 'cause I had enough
      I see it all, I see it now
      โ™ข Elizabeth Kaye Spektor โ™ข
      Pureblood | Gryffindor | Second Year | Twelve Years Old
      โžฏ Late Summer 2044 โžฏ The Magical Menagerie โžฏ With: Gram, Auggie, and a Wise-Looking Kitten
      โžฏ Wearing: Skull and plaid hoodie, Paint-splattered T-shirt, Jeans โžฏ Status: "Can't believe I just got caught confiding to a cat."

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•Xโ™ซXโ™ŒXโœฟXโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ€œAuggie!โ€ Lizzie had nearly jumped out of her skin when her classmate abruptly appeared behind her. What was with people and sneaking up on her today?! Her newfound feline friend didnโ€™t seem to appreciate the greeting either, judging by the way his fur raised on end as he hissed in the Slytherinโ€™s direction. Sassy. She liked it.

She made quick work of recollecting herself as she pried the upset kitten off her shoulder, cradling him in one arm as she combed fingers through her hair to untangle where the cat was standing. It was obvious he had heard her talking a moment ago, and she flushed lightly in embarrassment. No, she could still play this off. Sure, she liked August just fine, but she didn't consider him close enough to confide her troubles to. That information was reserved for level three friends and up. He was currently at a two. Two and a half, if she were being generous. โ€œโ€™Fraid I donโ€™t know what youโ€™re referring to! My Summerโ€™s been perfectlyโ€ฆ Sociable, thank you. Gramโ€™s a real riot.โ€ She nodded towards a separate aisle of cages, where Evie Spektor had been entertaining herself with colorful pygmy puffs.

She turned back to her friend, arching a brow at him curiously. โ€œMore importantly, why are you here?โ€ She grinned, โ€œGettinโ€™ a pet yerself, are you?โ€

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

OOC:

Addaellis

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter
      Dancing through the fire
      'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar
      Louder, louder than a lion
      'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff