Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
The Magical Menagerie ~ NPC Owned ~ For Sale Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:32 pm
User Image
User Image
PurebloodXXXXXXXX 10 yrs old XXXXXXXX Soon to be student

“yea this next school year I am.” Hikaru answered. This lady seemed to be Gertie’s mom “Mom wanted to get some of the supplies early and to hopefully get me a pet.” He had looked up to reply so he didn’t see a cream and tan tiny legged cat sit up and sniff his hand. He however did notice when it licked his finger. “Oh! Hey there” He said turning to the kitten reaching closer to it so it could check him out more

Miss GryffindorK

OCC ((( i kinda visualize the kittens in a penned off area )))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:33 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 9 years old...

Gertie smiled brightly as she listened to Hikaru. He was hoping to get a kitty today. The young girl wished she was too. “Lucky, wish I was getting one.” She commented before looking up to her mum. “But I’m happy with Omar and Meghera.” She said before looking back at Hikaru. “They’re our cocktails.” She added brightly. Gertie didn’t care that she didn’t have a kitty of her own, even if she really wanted one. So long as she got to come visit them she was okay.

“Why would they not like you?” Gertie couldn’t understand how an animal couldn’t like someone. That didn’t make any sense. She liked everyone. Weren’t animals the same way? When Hikaru commented about wanting one to be used to him before school, the bubbly girl wondered if that was the same school Dris was going to. Hogwarts…? Wasn’t she going there too? That’s what it meant when she changed the leaves different colors. Gertie was still amazed about the purple and blue leaves. She knew they weren’t supposed to be that color. They were supposed to be orange and red and yellow in the fall… but green in spring.

Gertie’s mind wandered on that before Hikaru answered Tiff’s question. “My cousin Dris is going there too!” She said brightly as she turned her attention back to him. Why was everyone else going before her? It wasn’t far she had to wait. Though then she thought of how her mum would feel. She’d probably be sad. Gertie didn’t like it when her mum was sad because it made her sad and she didn’t like be sad either. The young girl’s attention shifted back to the kitties when she saw the cream and tanned kitten inspecting Hikaru’s hand. “I think it likes you!” Gertie said brightly. And to think he thought they wouldn’t like him. See she had been right.

Wearing: Casual Denim

With: My Mummy & Hikaru

OOC: - - -

Miss GryffindorK
Kungfudemoness

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌𝒫𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝑒𝑒𝓇

Tiffany listened to Gertie talk about Omar and Meghera, then chuckled when she called them 'cocktails'. "Cockatielth, dear. A cocktail ith a grown-up drink." She grinned, petting the girl's hair a bit. She asked why any of the kittens wouldn't like the boy, and Tiff felt a surge of protection for her innocent daughter. It would be hard if ever someone decided not to like her.

When Hikaru answered that he would indeed be going to Hogwarts, Gertie promptly told him about her cousin's acceptance. "Yeth indeed. And I went there too. Drith just got hith letter too, didn't he?" She grinned, sensing her daughter's upset about not getting to go this year. She was so close, but yet, still a few years away. Tiff was glad the girl still had a few years not to worry. They were suddenly excited over a kitten, so she let them talk.

{OoC: Kung, you have to follow post order. Now it shall go Tiffany - Hikaru - Gertie. Please wait until you've been quoted by us both to reply. It might take a few minutes, but it'll get done. Ask in chat if one of us is being super slow. Thanks!}

murruelecreuset

kungfudemoness

Pᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ, ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀɪʟs ᴅᴏɴᴇ
Cᴜʀʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɪʀ, ʀᴜɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ᴍɪʟᴇ
Kᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ sʟɪᴍ sᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. Dᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?
Gᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇxʏ ᴏɴ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ sʜʏ, ɢɪʀʟ. Tᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏғғ
Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ sᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ? Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ sᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴡᴀʏ. Yᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:19 pm
User Image
User Image

"Yea! I think so too!" He said smiling and petting the kitten trough the cage door. He liked it too it's tiny legs made it even cuter. "Maybe they can let it out so we can play with it?" He wasn't bold enough to ask straight up, he usually got nervous when asking for things. "I don't have any brothers or sisters so I'm the only one going" He replied to Girties statement about her brother. He realized it sounded depressing the way he had said that. "I Didn't mean for that to sound so sad...I don't mind no siblings" He was back to being embarrassed. Hopefully he wasn't blushing

murruelecreuset

Miss GryffindorK

OCC (((Yea i am so sorry about that my excitement got the better of my judgement. i also apologise for the quote spam i had no idea i was doing that. i plan to be more careful. seeing as both of you posted i should be good now, right? sweatdrop sweatdrop redface redface )))  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:15 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...

Gertie’s cheeks reddened at her mistake but still continued to smile. She might have been slightly embarrassed by it but quickly pushed it aside. It was a pretty funny mistake. After all you couldn’t drink birds. “Whoopsy…” She said brightly with a small laugh. Better to laugh at it then let it bother her. Besides, Hikaru didn’t seem to take much notice.

Smiling brightly Gertie thought the little kitty was cute. “That would be awesome!” She said brightly with regards to seeing if the kitten could be let out to play. Though she didn’t know how that worked and wasn’t about to ask. “Yep, he sure did.” Gertie nodded at her mum’s mention of Dris getting his letter. Though when Hikaru mentioned how he didn’t have any siblings, the young girl’s smile deflated for less than a few seconds at best. “Don’t worry, I don’t have any siblings either. It’s just the two of us. Dris is my cousin.” She told him brightly. Gertie didn’t mind it being just her and her mum. She liked it that way even if having a dad would be nice too.

OOC: Yep you're good know Kung.

Miss GryffindorK
Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tiffany chuckled again at her daughter, then watched the kids talk about the kittens. Yes, a kitten would be perfect for little Gertie. She grinned when the girl confirmed Dris' letter receiving, knowing Gert always kept up with her cousins. When Hikaru said he was an only child, then promptly added that he wasn't sad about it, Tiff offered a thoughtful grin. Gertie said she, too, was an only child, and Tiff nodded. "It could be worth. I have thix thisterth. It wath a crazy houth." She nodded again, blushing a bit as she heard her words lisp out rather badly. Well, it wasn't fun, but hopefully he'd understand her.

murruelecreuset

kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:39 am
User Image
User Image

It took him a second to understand past the lisp but he was able to understand her. He was still petting a kitty as he was turned toward Tiffany. “Wow six?” Hikaru said surprised. “Thats a lot! It's just me and my mom and dad and that almost a full house!” He heard Gertie mention her cousin Was going to hogwarts too "I have a few cousins but I haven't met them before. but don't worry eventually well both be going." He added, even if they weren't exactly the same age they likely be close enough. Gertie seemed very nice and fun to hang with, Maybe he could make a new friend. His mom had taken notice of him wanting to view the kitten and went to go see if the kids could play with it.

murruelecreuset

Miss GryffindorK

OCC ((edited to make sure gertie is included so apologies for the double notifications XP))((his mom is an npc so feel free to use her if needed))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:10 pm
Saw it in your eyes when you said goodbye
You didn't even try, so this time I don't care
And honestly I was just about to pick up the phone
And then I realized that I didn't do nothing wrong
You would even tell two lies to prove that you were right
Usually I'd go on and take the blame but not this time, not this time

User Image
Rubienne Rajiya Vervaine Hajjar
Nineteen~ Party Animal~ Former Gryffindor

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Ruby walked into the shop, instantly struck by the smell of...animal. It reminded her of the time she did that photoshoot in the London Zoo with the tiger. Flipping long hair over her shouler, she walked slowly around the shop. She wanted a cat, but not any cat. It had to be fierce. Eloquent, but in a cat way. Refined. Ruby's goldfish needed a friend. Normally cats and fish were nemeses, but Ruby considered herself a peacemaker. After a while she spotted a black cat with eyes that just screamed "YES." Satisfied, Ruby crossed her arms and waited for someone to help her, already thinking of good names.

It occurred to her as she waited there that she had never once fed her goldfish. The aquatic creature somehow survived, but would a cat be so lucky? Ruby would have to actually feed a cat. Maybe it would do her some good to take on some responsibility. After all, the only thing she had done recently that could be taken as responsible was taking out the trash. Yes, she would have to be more responsible. Ruby smiled to herself. She was opening a new, mature chapter in her life.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

What you want from me?
I would say I'm sorry if I really meant it
F*** apologies
I'm not perfect, I got pride
That's not what it is this time
So f*** apologies

Semper Leo

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:23 am
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...

Gertie looked back up at her mum. When Tiff mentioned having six sisters, she smiled. She was certainly closest to her Aunt Cydney. They were always babysitting her cousins and Gertie loved helping. It was fun hanging with Londy and now Lia, even if they were younger than her. “Crazy maybe but I bet it was fun, at least sometimes.” Gertie said brightly. She had a big family and despite it taking some time before she found her big family she was happy.

“I hope so.” Gertie replied to Hikaru. It was if in her mind she would never grow up. Though that wasn’t true at all, every kid had to grow up eventually. “But until then you’ll get to see everything first. Then you can tell me everything!” She said brightly. “That way if my cousin misses anything I’ll get the full scoop.” She added with a grin. Gertie loved the idea knowing beforehand… course she also liked the idea of not knowing. “Though you can leave some stuff out. I don’t want the whole surprise to be ruined.” Gertie loved surprises. They were the best part of life. That’s what she thought. If only everyone thought that way.

OOC: Finally got it up!

Miss GryffindorK
Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tiffany grinned at her daughter, nodding along. She said it was crazy, and Tiff had no option but to agree. "It wath fun indeed. Unleth your auntie Cyd acted a fool." She chuckled quietly, remembering her older sister's antics. The kids started talking about asking to pet the kittens, and Tiff wondered if it would be a good idea. Gertie was rather quick to get attached to things, particularly fuzzy little kittens. They luckily got distracted by talking about Hogwarts, which made the woman grin. Silly kids.

murruelecreuset

kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image

XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX

PurebloodXXX 34 yrs old XXX Muggle Liaison Officer

XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX

Hachiro walk into the store setting off the door chime. It didn't take too long to notice Hikaru was already eyeballing the kittens, he had taken good care if his smaller pets, who only died from things like old age. Hachiro leisurely walked over and leaned on the solid part between the cages and ruffled Hikaru's hair. "What's up squirt? Did you find already?" He said noticing he was scritching one through the cages. His son mentioned it liked him and who he assumed was the other little girl around Hikaru's age who was with who he guessed was her mom, he didn't want to assume immediately, "Hope he isn't being too much of a hassle for you, he gets quite excited with animal especially cats" Hachiro said to her.

User Image
User Image

"That be cool! I could be able to write some one else other than my mom and dad." Hikaru replied just before the shop door chimed again signaling someone new entered. His dad appeared beside him and messed with his hair, well not much more than it already was. "Yea this one seems to like me and Gertie! Mom went to see if we can play with it!" Hikaru answered his dad. turning toward Gertie, Hikaru asked "Did you want to pet him?" Realizing he had been hogging the cat this whole time.

took out to avoid double notifications

OCC:  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝒜𝑔𝑒 𝒯𝑒𝓃 𝐹𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈 𝒮𝓉𝓊𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝒻-𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

Nani skipped ahead of her parents a bit, humming along to the song in her head. They'd come to Diagon to get some more potions supplies for her dad, and after that, she'd reminded her parents that Orion needed more cat food. She loved going to the pet store, mostly because she really liked animals. She opened the door and twirled inside, holding it open for her parents to wander inside. She skipped over and pressed her hands against the glass to watch the cats, eyes wide with excitement. Her parents picked out cat food, owl treats, and a few other essentials while their daughter watched the animals roam.

murruelecreuset

I sᴀᴡ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈, ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇᴇᴛs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈,
Tʜᴇ sɪʟᴠᴇʀᴡᴀʀᴇ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝓀, ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴏ, 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀.
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ 𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓊𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓇,
Aɴᴅ I ᴡɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, sᴏ 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒.
Yᴏᴜʀ 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉, sᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ sʜᴇᴇᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒,
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇᴅᴅʏ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ, 𝓈𝑜 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒾𝓉 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒.
Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I'ᴍ 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪs 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓊𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒.
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘɪᴅᴇʀ ᴡᴇʙs ᴛᴏ 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒.
I'ᴅ 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓏 ᴛʜᴀɴ 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇsᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓈 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑜 ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒,
Qᴜᴀʀᴛᴇᴛ ᴏꜰ 𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓈, ɪꜰ I ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ 𝓅𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓂 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:05 pm
User Image
Enid Amelia Clarisse née Brewster
Half-Blood Nine Years Old Future Hogwarts Student Adopted

Enid was off spending the day with her grandmother. Her mom had to pop into work but said she’d meet them in Diagon Alley later. The two girls headed along the streets of Diagon window shopping. She was grateful this shopping trip she didn’t need new jeans. She kept growing it seemed even though her mom said she’d probably stall out eventually. She was currently taller than Colten which he seemed to be alright with.

“Can we go in?” Enid asked her grandmother as she pointed to the pet shop. “Yes, we can.” Mary Jane replied. The dark haired girl headed inside. Walking along she looked over the birds before heading to her favourite spot in the store the cats. It was her usual route when she came into the store to visit the animals. Though, she had ventured over to the dogs when she was with Colten. He now had a puppy which was always fun.

Enid was hoping she’d be able to get a feline companion. Perhaps when her mum showed up... There were definitely some cute ones and some pretty ones. It made her want a pet even more. She glanced over at a brunette girl who was also watching the animals roam around. “Hi, you like cats too?” She asked her. It looked like she was about her age or at least around her age at the very least.

With : Grandma... Nani

Wearing : Casual

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:59 am
User ImageUser Image

𝒜𝑔𝑒 𝒯𝑒𝓃 𝐹𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈 𝒮𝓉𝓊𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝒻-𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

Nani was wiggling her fingers at one of the kittens when she heard the door open. Had her parents left? No, she spotted them discussing owl treats... then perhaps someone had entered? She looked around, but couldn't see the door through the shelves, so she simply returned her attention to the kitties. There was a chubby little brown one that simply loved to pat the glass with his little toe-beans. She tapped the glass gently, cooing at the little angel. Suddenly, another girl about her age had walked over, so Nani scooted over so she could see all the cats too.

The other girl asked if she liked cats as well, and Nani lit up in a smile. "I do, I have a black kitty named Orion. I'm Nani, by the way." She wiggled her fingers at the little brown kitten, but it seemed the animal had lost interest, as he was now licking his poofy little tail. The brunette cooed again, swishing around a little bit. "Are you going to go to Hogwarts? I begin next year. Well, I'm sure I do, since I've done magic before... I haven't gotten my school letter though, but I turn eleven in May." She grinned, excited about getting her papers so she could officially go to the school of her dreams.

murruelecreuset

I sᴀᴡ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈, ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇᴇᴛs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈,
Tʜᴇ sɪʟᴠᴇʀᴡᴀʀᴇ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝓀, ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴏ, 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀.
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ 𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓊𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓇,
Aɴᴅ I ᴡɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, sᴏ 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒.
Yᴏᴜʀ 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉, sᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ sʜᴇᴇᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒,
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇᴅᴅʏ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ, 𝓈𝑜 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒾𝓉 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒.
Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I'ᴍ 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪs 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓊𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒.
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘɪᴅᴇʀ ᴡᴇʙs ᴛᴏ 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒.
I'ᴅ 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓏 ᴛʜᴀɴ 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇsᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓈 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑜 ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒,
Qᴜᴀʀᴛᴇᴛ ᴏꜰ 𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓈, ɪꜰ I ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ 𝓅𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓂 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:40 am
User Image
Enid Amelia Clarisse née Brewster
Half-Blood Nine Years Old Future Hogwarts Student Adopted

Enid looked over the cats. The brown one that was previously focused on the other girl was cute. As were all the other cats; from the grey to the calico, even the tiny white fluff ball. Looking back at the girl apparently had a cat of her own and her name was Nani. “Orion, like the constellation…?” She thought out loud quietly to herself. “I’m Enid.” She replied back.

When Nani mentioned Hogwarts, Enid nodded. “I turn ten this December so I’ll be the following year after. My magic is pretty subtle though…” She told her. Nothing more than a few flickers of light. Pretty sad when she thought about it, something told her magic wasn’t going to be her thing. “You must be looking forward to it.” Enid said looking back to the cats. Boy did she want one or a kneazle. She’d have to wait until her mum showed up though.

With : Grandma... Nani

Wearing : Casual

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items