Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Ayup! =)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Short Hyper One

Distinct Dabbler

4,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:12 pm
Hi, I'm The Short Hyper One. Megan and all its variations are fine (ie Meg, Meggie, Megs, etc). Shorty is fine, too. =)

I live in California, which is a big state, so I'm not too concerned about sharing that bit about my location. I'm 21, almost 22, and I'm 4'10" and have ADD/ADHD combined, hence the username. ^_^

I joined the guild today, Gaia about three days ago (I had an account 4 years ago or so, but never used it and no longer remember the username nor have the original email I used to sign up with.)

Er... I'm super geeky and love scifi and fantasy and stuff, like Doctor Who and Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. I also love intelligent shows and period pieces, like Sherlock and Pride & Prejudice and The Tudors.

I'm also a Theatre major in college and love geeking out about that stuff too. The shows I've seen: Wicked (twice!), Big River, Phantom of the Opera, Brooklyn the Musical, The Lion King. I'd love to see Billy Elliot and RENT and Les Mis live sometime, even though they're all closed on Broadway already.

So yeah, that's me. =) Feel free to drop by & chit chat & geek out, etc...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:12 pm
It seems like we have a bit in common, I'm geeky and a big fan of Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, I LOVE Phantom of the Opera.

Anyway, welcome to the guild. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

The Short Hyper One

Distinct Dabbler

4,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:04 pm
Awesome! =) Lovely to meet you!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:25 am
I am also a fellow geek, with special interest in Sherlock BBC and Doctor Who. I am excited for November to arrive (though I heard a disturbing rumor that BBC America won't get one of those until next Spring- nooes! I live in Ohio). I found Harry Potter books and movies entertaining, and same with Lord of the Rings. I'm looking forward to Christmas time when the second Hobbit movie comes out (with the two Sherlock actors in it!).

Welcome to the guild!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash