Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Hello there!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OPAL Swain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:05 pm
Hello! My name is Mitchell, and I am 21 years old! I do not mean to put my whole life on the internet but in order for people to know me and befriend me I feel like they need to know my story. My whole life I have struggled with same-sex attraction. So, in 2010 (my senior year) I decided I was going to throw my faith to the wind, and chase after my struggle. I began dating a guy that year, and literally gave up on Christ. Only six months later though at a conference down in Orange Beach, Alabama, the Holy Spirit really grabbed me and called me to (once I returned home) break up with the guy I was seeing, and pursue God instead. I did that, and have since been walking (more like crawling) this journey towards Jesus.

Now, I must confess, I have only been on Gaia for a week now after coming back from a Hiatus of a couple years. Since being back, my posts on here have unfortunately reflected my old life style, and some poor choices. I joined this guild so I could find friends online that would be solid and fun to talk to and get to know. Seeing as I am called (at least in this season) to singleness, and do online college I do not have a huge social life (due to temptation). If we could be friends, and maybe you could suggest some constructive things to do on Gaia that would be great! (:

In Christ,

Mitchell.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:46 am
: ) Welcome to the guild!
That is an amazing testimony, and I am so glad that you have found your way back to Christ.

And I don't know if you are interested but a few other Christian guilds that you could also check out are -
4:12 Discipleship Unashamed, The Ministry, and The Bible

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:56 pm
Hello there and welcome to the guild! You're testimony was wonderful to read and it's great to hear that you are pursuing what God wants!

Generally the most constructive things I do on Gaia are Christian guilds. I have a Christian guild of my own as well if you'd like to check it out:

Gaian Community Chrisitan Church

I strongly encourage the guild "The Bible" since it's a great one out there and Garland is an amazing guild leader 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:26 pm
Hey there, welcome to Gaia!

Thanks for feeling trusting and comfortable enough with us to share your story! I know those things aren't easy to just share with just anyone.

Anyways, no matter who you are, Jesus loves you and everyone else unconditionally, so take it easy. Also good luck with everything, temptation and whatnot. You've definitely got a rough time on your hands, but I want you to know that I support you no matter what decision you make. I'm not one of those Christians that's gonna tell you what to do or anything, so you can trust me if there's ever anything you need to talk about that you might not feel safe talking to anyone else about. :]
(And that goes for anyone reading this, of course.)

So what kinds of things do you like? Do you like to read books, or play videogames or anything? Favorite animals or anything like that? There's lots of things to do on Gaia, but it just depends on what kinds of things you enjoy. C:

I guess I'll introduce myself by saying I'm Elaine, I actually don't read books (I'm too busy, LOL), I'm about to graduate college with a degree in Film, and I really like science-fiction and war stories... Also as for my favorite animal, I probably couldn't choose. But I like sharks, tigers, and cats and dogs and things, haha. And I play some videogames, sometimes. Mostly I write and draw artwork, though~

Also we're the same age, cool beans!  

Blaise-Ingram

Dangerous Firestarter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

fsfdsfdfds tune

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:22 pm
Hello. ^^ Welcome to the Guild.

I myself have been lacking a social life as well (mostly because of social anxiety), so I would be happy to be your friend.  
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games