Submit

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:47 pm
I have these talents to make money in Japan but I'm looking for a job not a hustle.

x Drawing anime ($$$)
x Smart money skills ($$$)
x Making manga's($$$)
x Custom Greeting Card making($$$)
x Making movies in movie programs with my drawings.($$$)
x Lawn Care ($$$)
x I create new trading card games ($$$)
x Creating Sound effects for movies($$$)

Down fall I taught myself all this stuff I have no degree, and I don't like college it's not for me. Any jobs in Japan that would consider hiring me from America? Because I been on rock bottom and I cant support myself and employers been ignoring me like crazy in ******** America . stressed scream

I have alot of talents that can get anyone allot of money around the right people, it's ticking crazy how companies ignore me. I know what young people like because I'm one of them, if companies keep messing with my talents I will make you wealthy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:15 pm
Unfortunately, having an education in Asian communities and having proof of it is paramount. And it proves that you as an person can sit down and commit to an profession - as well as learn from others and from your own mistakes. With out that piece of paper saying that you went through schooling, you will have to work from the ground up and most likely on your own unless your talent is phenomenal and/or unique.

[ Hoodie ]

Dapper Elocutionist

pay me in tea

Shy Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:44 am
I'm pretty sure you need either a Bachelor's Degree or 10 years (I think?) work experience in the related field you want to work in over there in order to get a work visa.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:39 pm
In your case, I see it a bit difficult given that those aren't the principal fields that Japan is looking for.
Being principally these:

0) Engineering
1) translation,
2) IT,
3) modeling,
4) gastronomy
5) and entertainment ( not manga, not anime...This is considered a taboo and only those that have an art's degree can presume of being mangakas)

As American, you can enter inside English Teaching, but for this, you need to have your university degree (bachelor or master)
Also to travel over there, you need to prove that you have financial back up. (2K approx.)

Do advise to consult official pages about the matter, given that there are several working visas and which I'm talking about are the more common.  

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:05 pm
nanieru
In your case, I see it a bit difficult given that those aren't the principal fields that Japan is looking for.
Being principally these:

0) Engineering
1) translation,
2) IT,
3) modeling,
4) gastronomy
5) and entertainment ( not manga, not anime...This is considered a taboo and only those that have an art's degree can presume of being mangakas)

As American, you can enter inside English Teaching, but for this, you need to have your university degree (bachelor or master)
Also to travel over there, you need to prove that you have financial back up. (2K approx.)

Do advise to consult official pages about the matter, given that there are several working visas and which I'm talking about are the more common.

School screw that, I wasted my time going there plus dept and I left with no degree, four years of college life down the drain and not one stinking degree. School is a bleep up, all that homework, time wasted, and for what dust. I did college and I left with anger problems with no stinking paper with my name on it after four year, I want my degree that's rightfully mine. scream Then you all got the nerve to act like im a drop out,h-ell with school  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:39 pm
Dawn Landers

School screw that, I wasted my time going there plus dept and I left with no degree, four years of college life down the drain and not one stinking degree. School is a bleep up, all that homework, time wasted, and for what dust. I did college and I left with anger problems with no stinking paper with my name on it after four year, I want my degree that's rightfully mine. scream Then you all got the nerve to act like I'm a drop out,h-ell with school

I do comprehend your point of view, what you study inside educational institutions, is not what real life is, but still it does help you somehow and if you have to run under that "tedious" process, you simply have to do it, with a lot of patience, because "those that wait, receive great rewards".

Now-a-days, a diploma won't open entirely a door, but at least will give you opportunities.

We are not looking down at you, we're just putting things just as they are. Japan is a very different society, they do encourage studies (Their learning do not end in high school or university, there are people of 75-80 years old and they still going to school to learn something else) and improvement. You rarely will see people that do not have a diploma from university, in fact with the actual economic life style, they do fight to get inside the university, otherwise would be kinda impossible to live in a so expensive society...what you watch in anime/manga is a true daily life story. ( school life gender)

*ehem*

A degree is rightfully yours when you make an enforcement to get it. (homework, day/night/dawn studies, presentations, money investment, good scores, etc...)

So, do advise you to retake your studies, do not give up in trying your best. Probably you didn't like what you were studying, there is always the option to search for something that you like or would like to do as a profession also if you aren't sure, you can take a test of your abilities. But you have to look of what is convenient now-a-days and future too.  

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces