Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Game check Maybe

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:13 am
This is probably a bad idea, given my last game died on me, but I was wondering if anyone would like to play a pathfinder modern version of Scion?

Why pathfinder you ask?
-1. I don't have Scion books, and can't get them... sweatdrop
-2. Super Genius Games‎ were so nice to make the Godling classes.
-3. And Liquidor made a really nice evolution possible set up, with Krad Hill. So, possibly borrowing it.

Reason for the idea, I am trying to write a story and currently stuck on a few details. Which I hope having a group of "co" writers can help with.

Changes to my story for the game.
The story the "heroes" are all twin-ish siblings, six in total, with dragon deities as parents[unnamed at the moment]. Might leave this part out, unless if you guys really want to keep it in, to give more options for character development.

The role of "demon/devil" and "angel", aren't as cut and dry as in pathfinder. It is more tide to a rise or fall of an outsider, which lead to physical and emotional changes in the being. The farther the fall/rise the more apparent the changes are. Think more light and dark side of the force, in Star Wars; or paladin to blackguard. So it is possible for a demon to see the error of his ways and want to become an angel, or an angel to be corrupted and become a demon.

The villain used to be friends with the heroes' parents, but fell to the call of power; where the dragons rose to grace and married. Dhar'rok became jealous of the dragons which lead to kidnapping, striping of power and turning into a human babies of their new-hatched children...

Quote:
Kidnapped from your parents, stripped of your powers as an infant, by the Demon prince Dhar'rok. You where then abandoned on earth, to die alone and powerless. If not for some lone person who found you and took in, you might just have. Unknowing of your true heritage, you grew up in small town USA.

As you approach your birthday, as any teenager; your thoughts drift to dates, cars, college, parties, and friends. As the world around you start to It doesn't dawn on you, that your life is about to change rapidly.

Edit: Maybe, found something that might work.... just need to read up on Scion though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:14 am
Xun Ira
This is probably a bad idea, given my last game died on me, but I was wondering if anyone would like to play a pathfinder modern version of Scion?

Why pathfinder you ask?
-3. And Liquidor made a really nice evolution possible set up, with Krad Hill. So, possibly borrowing it.

Reason for the idea, I am trying to write a story and currently stuck on a few details. Which I hope having a group of "co" writers can help with.

The story the "heroes" are all twin-ish siblings, six in total, with dragon deities as parents[unnamed at the moment]. Might leave this part out, unless if you guys really want to keep it in, to give more options for character development.

The role of "demon/devil" and "angel", aren't as cut and dry as in pathfinder. It is more tide to a rise or fall of an outsider, which lead to physical and emotional changes in the being. The farther the fall/rise the more apparent the changes are. Think more light and dark side of the force, in Star Wars; or paladin to blackguard. So it is possible for a demon to see the error of his ways and want to become an angel, or an angel to be corrupted and become a demon.

The villain used to be friends with the heroes' parents, but fell to the call of power; where the dragons rose to grace and married. Dhar'rok became jealous of the dragons which lead to kidnapping, striping of power and turning into a human babies of their new-hatched children...

Quote:
Kidnapped from your parents, stripped of your powers as an infant, by the Demon prince Dhar'rok. You where then abandoned on earth, to die alone and powerless. If not for some lone person who found you and took in, you might just have. Unknowing of your true heritage, you grew up in small town USA.

As you approach your birthday, as any teenager; your thoughts drift to dates, cars, college, parties, and friends. As the world around you start to It doesn't dawn on you, that your life is about to change rapidly.

You know... you could just... >.>
<.<
YOHOHOHO the scion books.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:17 am
Mongooseh
Xun Ira

Why pathfinder you ask?

Quote:

You know... you could just... >.>
<.<
YOHOHOHO the scion books.

that is the can't part, thought of it, but the library doesn't allow any downloads on their computers.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games