Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Wandless Adrenaline PLANNING THREAD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:49 pm
Because I'm brilliant and have amazing ideas sometimes (okay, maybe just this once!) we are forming A MAGICAL BOY BAND using the members of Big Time Rush for the Face-claims/names/basic personality inspiration. There are four band members, Kendall, James, Logan and Carlos, and four people playing them, namely myself (James), Sir Spazalots (Kendall), Kiska (Logan) and Yukina101 (Carlos).

Okay, so thus far we have the band name, Wandless Adrenaline (which can totally be changed if one of you guys comes up with something else, I won't because I'm not creative with naming things) and we know who's playing who (unless we get one more person to play Carlos in which case Yuki you can have Logan XD )

Now we just need BACKSTORY. IDEAS?

Also, I had mentioned in Chat the possibility of having a 'matriarch' character when the subject of a 'family' name came up, but we didn't talk about it. Thoughts on that?

(This is a mostly closed discussion, just for me n Yuki n Spaz, but if you've just got a super awesome idea you can but in. It'd better be awesome though. Yeah.)

Sir Spazalots

Yukina101

Kiska

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:52 pm
So I think they should be a group of friends for a long time and managed to make it big by chance. o3o

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:54 pm
Sooooooo we're just turning BTR into wizards then? XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:57 pm
Do we want them to be British? American? Italian? New Zealanders? I'm not gonna lie, I'm thinking we could let them be from all over but have known each other for years because they met at a Magic school >.>

Cara MiaKitty

Sir Spazalots

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:07 pm
Well its a common theme with music groups...
and let's make them from umm CANADA biggrin

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:04 pm
So the four boys come from across Canada.
They meet at the Canadian Magic Academy. Bonded in Music class and soon later formed a band that became rather popular in the school. They then began to tour across Canada, playing in various magical locations.

Finally they got their big break when they scored a world tour around the wizarding communities.

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:18 pm
I like it. Short, sweet, to the point, and with plenty of room for us to add our own bits in the background information on their profiles. Of course, we'll have to get each others approval for anything major, like big events and such, but I don't think there will be too much trouble with that.

Hrm... let's see... they were playing a gig at their school, maybe an end of the year or graduation party for the students leaving, and the Music professor, who has connections, had convinced a 'special guest' to come see them perform. That special guest being a talent scout for a magical record company. He loved them, got them an audition with his boss, which they totally rocked. They got signed for a record deal and became a huge hit with North American audiences. Their popularity leaked across the pond and they got the international tour. After that was over, they decided to take a break from touring and such so that they could 'get back to their roots' and work on writing a new album. They asked for time off, which could go one of two ways; either the record company decided they were too big to risk losing and said yes, or they said no, get back to work, which the boys responded to by dropping their contract. Either way, they bought a flat in London and have been hanging out, writing music, and playing small gigs in pubs.

O-O That all just sort of... wrote itself. I guess I caught some inspiration.

Everything up there is totally just an idea and totally up for debate. >.>

Sir Spazalots

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:51 pm
I like that Idea Mia (hehehe that rhyme) So Anything else we should discuss before setting up the profile thread?

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:01 pm
Hmmm lets see....they're over age, obviously, so should we make them like...20? 21ish? And for where they're staying should it be an enlarged flat or maybe a small house? Also! We're more than likely going to need someone to play manager or maybe just like a ghost agent that we could all play who can set up appointments and gigs and whatnot.
OOOOOOOOO
IDEA!!!!!!
Their first big appearance could be at the Brighton Ball!
If you're ok with that Spazzy sweatdrop

Cara MiaKitty

Sir Spazalots

Kiska

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:05 pm
Yukina101
Hmmm lets see....they're over age, obviously, so should we make them like...20? 21ish? And for where they're staying should it be an enlarged flat or maybe a small house? Also! We're more than likely going to need someone to play manager or maybe just like a ghost agent that we could all play who can set up appointments and gigs and whatnot.
OOOOOOOOO
IDEA!!!!!!
Their first big appearance could be at the Brighton Ball!
If you're ok with that Spazzy sweatdrop

Cara MiaKitty

Sir Spazalots

Kiska

20 sounds good to me :3 as for a manager... (o3o)/ does anyone want to play one? Ghost Agent sounds hilarious if you mean it literally XD Or a portrait with connections XD XD XD

On the living situation, I vote flat. Seems more bandlike XD  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:18 pm
Not a bad idea Yuki, except the ball is a High Society event xD I doubt they would have a boy band there.
I agree with the ages thing though.

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Kiska166

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:40 am
Cara MiaKitty

20 sounds good to me :3 as for a manager... (o3o)/ does anyone want to play one? Ghost Agent sounds hilarious if you mean it literally XD Or a portrait with connections XD XD XD

On the living situation, I vote flat. Seems more bandlike XD

I love that idea Mia!!! (hehe I see the rhyme now) We could have a ghost for an agent and a mini portrait as a time keeper xDD

And Spazzy I know I just thought of seeing the Nott's expression at seeing a boyband and my mind went kersplat x3

Cara MiaKitty

Sir Spazalots

Kiska166

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items