Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Party Tent: The Masquerade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:05 am
Yukina101

User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx_____________________________________

Bradley charged after Tobi the moment he went to fight. There was no way he would leave him do this. Not alone. Not without him. He threw a hex at a figure that was pointing a wand at Tobi's back. The masked figure was now being attacked by a group of bat bogeys. "You think I'm going to let you risk your life?" he countered as he looked at the boy who was obviously annoyed he was there. He threw another spell at a masked figure and he followed his boyfriend as instructed,

Seems like there's always someone who disapproves
They'll judge it like they know about me and you
And the verdict comes from those with nothing else to do
The jury's out, but my choice is you
So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the water's rough
But this love is ours

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:27 am
User Image

User Image

Running through the crowd, Heather pulled Minn and the other boy along behind her, firing off spells to keep them from harm, hopefully. "Stupefy! Expelliarmus! Everte Statum! Offendo! Petrificus Totalus!" she called out, knocking down enemies one after the other. There were so many of them! It was insanity, the number of foes there were to take down. And compared to the number of good guys around, they were severely outnumbered. But they had a chance, and they were taking it by storm.

Finally, they reached the edge of the tent. A quick Severing Charm sliced a hole down the side, big enough for the children to slip through. "Go! Run and hide! Find your parents! Just don't come back here!" She had a feeling Minn would return for her brother, because who wouldn't? He was her brother, after all. The blonde took the girl by the shoulders, her teal eyes locked on the girl's green ones. "Minn, I swear on my life that I'll get Dhylan out of here. But you need to stay safe, for him. Take your friend and go." She kissed the girl's forehead and shooed them both out of the tent. They were on their own now, and Heather was still worried about their safety.

"Great job, Tobi. Keep it up. We're heading back into the chaos, so get ready to--" She stopped, her words lost at the scene before her. A chair exploded, sending shards of wood straight into the closest thing they could find. The teen's heart clenched and nearly broke apart as she watched the victim fall to the ground. "Chase! No! Chase!" she screamed, tears already springing to her eyes. She ran, unsure if Tobi would follow or head out on his own. The only thought running through her head was to get to Chase. And she did. William was there too, and he had attempted to patch the Ravenclaw up, but did a poor job of it.

Heather pushed the older boy aside, no matter how rude it seemed. She was panicking. She could be excused later. "No, don't let him up! He'll bleed out and die, William!" Kneeling to the ground, she set work on the table cloth that was tied around her boyfriend's waist. Once it was untied, she tossed it aside and looked upon the wound fully. It was awful, deep and oozing with blood. And there were smaller sharps sticking out of pretty much everywhere else on his body. This was bad, very bad. "William, keep the goons away from us. I'm going to try to heal him enough that we can get him out of here."

Her right hand lifted her wand, shaking due to either panic or stress or both. Her left hand gently stroked the boy's ebony hair. "Chase, you were supposed to stay safe, not get yourself killed... What am I going to do with you?" A few stray tears rolled down her cheeks as her mind flooded back to Healing class. There was a way to fix this, she just had to remember what it was. But she also had to get the wood shrapnel out of him. Hmm. "Termino Commoveo." That would calm him down, at least, for her to work with him. Now, how to get the shards out? No, that could wait. Those wounds weren't as bad. The one on his hip? That could, and would, kill him.

"Wundus Healiom." With a gentle tap to the wound, it began to heal. Skin reformed, blood stopped oozing, and then it was gone. Heather had to move quickly, because she wasn't done yet. She still had to get him out of here. Carefully, she sat him upright and put an arm around his waist, lifting him up so he could stand. He must still be aching, after all. "Don't worry, Chasey. I'll get you out of here." Thankfully, he was a lot lighter now that he had lost so much blood, no matter how cruel it sounded. The blonde turned to William and nodded a thank you. "Thanks for your help, William. I'm gonna get him out of here. Keep, uhh, doing what you're doing." It still felt strange to talk to her former Captain like that. Oh well.

Heather began crossing the tent, ducking to avoid curses and hexes as she went. Where was Tobi? Was he fighting with Bradley? Or was he close by, ready to aide her in her attempt to save her boyfriend? She had no idea. The only thought in her mind was to save Chase. And that was what she was going to do.

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:30 am
User Image
                                                    Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                      Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                          Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke was relieved to hear his brother's voice, but stopped short when he realized that Steffi (Steffi!) had taken her mask off. He clutched her hand tighter, realizing that someone had seriously maimed her. He'd asked her when they had first met up before first year what happened, but now? He didn't realize how bad the damage was. Shaking himself out of his stupor, he nodded once towards his towering brother and started toward the closest exit, wand held tight as he ran with her. This had to be some sort of nightmare. "Du bør nok skynde seg også. Jeg ønsker ikke å forklare til mamma og pappa hva som skjedde med deg Magni."

Hearing Steffi's statement, he nodded at her and squeezed her hand a bit tighter in response. "We'll find them. Let's get out of here first." He dodged someone trying to cast a spell at them and continued hurrying. However, something exploded to his right and his shoulder suddenly erupted in pain. He nearly dropped his wand, but resolutely held onto it as he ran, trying to get out as fast as he could.

User Image
State: Terrified and annoyed
OOC: Translation: You'd better hurry up too. I don't want to explain to mom and dad what happened to you Magni.

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:43 am
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Sixth Year || Chaser || Prefect || My Love

As Chase breathed in and out to calm his racing heart and mind, his brain had the guts to wander elsewhere. More specifically, how he had just been taken out by a <******** chair. It seemed quite pathetic. Well, maybe not if he added in about how it exploded right next to him, and how he kinda survived the equivalent of being bombarded by bullets from a machine gun. Okay, maybe not that extreme. But still. It was still a miracle that none of the wooden projectiles hit his head or any of his vital points.

Then William Cloud showed up. Yes, the Hufflepuff upperclassman who was once part of the quidditch team. "Cover you?" Chase repeated. That would be impossible, especially considering how the Ravenclaw was writhing in pain. But thankfully, the Hufflepuff had a second idea. Sadly, that second idea might cost Chase his life. Being moved while the deep wound generously poured blood didn't really help. Who knows? A serious artery could've been ruptured. The youth winced in pain, his breath rasped and his teeth clenched. "I can't move, William," Chase huffed. "To effectively stop the bleeding, you must apply pressure... Tons of it. Wrapping it up will only do so much." If someone didn't have any medical training, it would've been best if they didn't attempt anything, even if their intentions were in the right place. "Thank you, by the way."

How much blood has he lost now? Not entirely sure. But Chase started to hallucinate, since he just saw Heather push William aside- Nope, not a hallucination. It really was her. Being moved around once again didn't earn her a gold star, since it hurt like heck. Oh God, she was clearly distressed. What could he do? What should he do? "But I didn't get myself killed. Just seriously maimed," he joked. That might earn him a slap later.

How ironic. Chase, who had gone around helping the wounded, suddenly became a patient himself. Well, it wasn't like he didn't expect this. Even though he felt his skin mend, the pain and the burning sensation of his inflammatory response remained. The Ravenclaw hissed as he was brought to his feet, then practically dragged out of the tent. He watched Heather, the brave Hufflepuff who could rival the courage of any Gryffindor, and felt... safe? That wasn't the right word. "Thanks for healing that. You don't need to worry anymore," he whispered words of comfort. If the boy could move more freely and had more blood coursing through his body, he would've kissed her.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:49 am
User Image

Hey you, look around!
Can you hear that noise? It's a rebel sound.
We got nowhere else to go.

User Image

Magni watched as his brother and friend made their way out of the chaos for a moment before returning his gaze to the attackers. He was still pissed, and honestly? They thought they knew the Dark Arts? He was from Durmstrang. He was taught the Dark Arts frim the first time he stepped into the school. Levelling his wand at another offender, he shouted out another curse, at the moment trying to make sure his brother and his friend got out of there. "Reducto!" The man was blasted back, and Magni had a moment to breathe.

That breath didn't last long as suddenly he was hit from behind with a spell. His legs locking together, he fell back, hitting the ground hard enough to knock the air from his lungs. Gasping in air, he hexed the guy that cursed him and then performed a quick counter curse on himself. Standing again, he heard something go off like an explosion and shielded his eyes. When he pulled his arms away, he could see bits of wood all over. Okay, whatever that was, it wasn't there anymore. Taking a deep breath, he started off towards the exit himself, not wanting to be caught up in this mess any longer than necessary.

He was nearly at the exit when he got hit with another spell, this time from the left. A gash appeared on his arm, causing Magni to gasp in pain before returning the hex with a Sectumsempra. Hey, no one ever said he had to play nice. The guy removed from action, he hurried the rest of the way out, looking for his brother in all this mess.

┏━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┓
State: Fighting
OOC: Translation: ...

┗━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┛

And when the sun goes down, and we fill the streets,
You're gonna dance 'til the morning to the rebel's beat.
You can take everything from me, oh, yeah.
You can take everything from me
'Cause this is all I need.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:19 am
User Image 

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Single ஒ

But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
                                                                                                with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

Steffi blinked as she saw the look of horror cross over his face at the scar. She knew it was bad. She refrained from even looking at herself when she didn't have her eye patch on. She bit her lip but pushed her random worries of what he would think of her now away. She couldn't be thinking of those things when they literally had the chance of dying right now. Blood was still dripping from the cut on her side to remind her of this very fact. She nodded her head slowly as he promised they'd find her siblings.

They were almost to an opening in the tent when suddenly a chair exploded. Steffi pressed herself against Luke as shards went flying everywhere. They all missed her, but she heard him cry out in pain and she could feel his blood dripping from his shoulder onto her cheek which pressed against his back. Most girls probably would have started freaking out by then, but that just made her angry. More like pissed off really. You didn't hurt the people she loved. These idgits were about to learn just that. She dug her hand into the bag over her shoulder and withdrew her wand. She pointed it straight at one of the masked men. "Petrificus Totalus!" She screamed. The man went down, and she clung tighter to Luke's hand as he dragged her through the crowd. Any time any of the masked figure got to close, Steffi just called out another spell to keep them at bay. Finally they had reached a tear in the tent though, and Luke was dragging her through it. She had to find Kenny, Jer, Cain, and Aubrey.

OOC: ...

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
                                                                                                You’ve got to weigh your
                                                                                                wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:38 am
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Circus Tent/ The Battle

The majority of the civilians had gotten out, but there were still students about trying their best to keep the horde at bay long enough to get the rest out. A girl and a young boy came in to the circle of fighters and all but wrapped Heather in a death hug. They seemed to be alright but said Dhyl had gone out to keep fighting the dark wizards. Ronyo admired courage but there was a fine line when it came to courage and running off without a plan. As Heather spoke Ronyo nodded as he turned and lifted a dark wizard off the ground with one wand and then hurled him through the tent and far off into the sky.

"Alright Heather, but stay safe and call if you need more support."

Heather peeled off with the two kids and another young man Heather recognized and Ronyo swore he remembered from Quidditch games. Either way Heather had some back up and was not fighting alone as she moved to help the young students. It seemed their group was starting to waver a bit however as Ronyo turned to see Remy literally blow a dark wizard up and then just stare on in disbelief. Blasting dark wizards from a far and not witnessing their final moments was much different than seeing the life end in front of you. Even for the pup the carnage in front of her was too much and she looked depleted and out ready to fall over.

Ronyo slid over and propped the young Gryffindor up and put an arm around her so she wouldn't slide away. Ronyo cast a shielding spell as he bent down and helped Remy sit down gently on the floor. He had to turn and quickly once he released her to fire off two larger spells to send the ground in front of them billowing up to help give them some cover and to send a dark wizard flying. Ronyo quickly turned to Damien and Marina.

"Alright you lot have done all you can for now, work on getting yourselves out. Help Remy...I think she has given everything she has got and then some. Get out, find the officials out there and tell them what is going on. Get to safety and get something to eat, I'll get these thugs attention while I go look for Dhyl."

Theme Music

Ronyo smiled at the group and then turned to the thugs he mentioned before and his smile turned into a grin. He was going to get their attention alright, and hopefully by the time he had their attention they would be fried and unable to keep fighting. Ronyo fired off several volleys of stunning spells into groups of dark wizards to put their heads down and give Damien, Marina, and Remy time to move away from the fighting. He then took both of his wands and began to make circles, then pointed them at two separate groups of dark wizards, and with a snap and a word pointed to the sky.

" Levitas Pluvia!"

Sparks fired from Ronyo's wand but the direct effect of the spell would not happen just yet. A few heart beats of a second past and then the show began. Lightning bolts streaked out of the sky and slammed through the simple tent fabric still guising as a roof and collided in several splintering arcs around the two groups of dark wizards. The ones caught in the main blast seemed to be engulfed in that split second of light, the others were sent flying from the force or electrified were they stood. Deep gouts of earth plumed up from the impact and the sound wave that came out rippled the tent.

"You sorry bastards want to hurt people, then try hurting me!" Ronyo fired off a few more volleys of stunning spells then snapped his Blackwood wand up and once again looked to gain the villains attention, "Expecto Patronum!" The silvery mist flew from the dark wand and engulfed Ronyo forming into a large dragon that bent its large head down to give a mock roar; and Ronyo's other wand was positioned right as his dragon opened its mouth, " Halitus Capiscum," Ronyo opened his mouth as his dragon did and breathed out fire on to the horde of dark wizards still in his path.

Ronyo rolled out of his dragon as it began to vanish in silver wisps and sprang up his wands ignited with the lightning blades once again. The white haired wizard moved again through dark wizards, they were beginning to thin out thankfully, slashing and stabbing as he ran. Once Ronyo spotted Dhyl in the throng of dark wizards he moved with quicker pace towards the boy. A quick spin as a dark wizard stepped in his path and fired a curse, and Ronyo spun just out of the way and his left wand came up to slash the wizard's hand, his right wand thrust out to pierce the man in the chest. The first wand reversed its motion and slashed the wizard across the chest.

On Ronyo moved through the onslaught of enemies and he engaged them in something they were not ready for, melee combat. The quick footed detective moved and rolled towards his opponents as they fired on him and closed the distance quicker than they expected. Quick slashes and stabs put them down as the wizards were not trained or prepared for close quarter fighting like this. A quick turn and a cartwheel over one of the enemies had Ronyo near the boy before he turned and slashed both his electric bladed wand across the dark wizard he just jumped. Dispelling his wands from their electrical wrapping he turned to Dhyl with a smile.

"Your sister is calling you sir, best we make for the exit ourselves now. This tent is going to come down at some point, and we don't need to be in it when it does. We can gather up together outside and hold the line until the Aurors get here. Come on," Ronyo waved to the boy waiting for him to follow before turning and giving an unfortunate dark wizard both wands of a 'Reducto' spell.

User Image

User Image

((OOC: For reference in reading with the music, at the 28 second mark in the song the lightning should have struck.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:20 pm
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FIFTH YEAR
User Image

It's just another war: Terrified | Just another family torn: Why is this happening?! | Just a step from the edge: Damien and Remy | Just another day in the world we live in: Masquerade |

Marina managed a very Slytherin like smirk at Ronyo's command, wiping a streak of blood off her forehead. "You got it. Incendio! Arumflamma!" she screamed, flames pouring forth from her wand, and engulfing two dark wizards in front of her. She was reluctant to use fire related spells, because this place could easily become a burning death trap for them, and because she didn't want Damien to get distracted by the flames, but it had been an order. She moved in front of Remy, who clearly couldn't fight anymore, and began to duel for two. An exploding spell went off nearby, and a splinter of wood slashed her cheek. She hissed in pain and ignore the bleeding, trying to remain focused.

An attacker darted forwards, wand raised. "Crucio!"

"Stupefy!"
she shrieked at the same time, narrowly avoiding being hit by an Unforgiveable. This was getting out of hand. She was exhausted from covering Remy as well as herself, Heather had left taking away some of their strength in numbers, and the tent was going to be completely ablaze in a few minutes.

Luckily, Ronyo then told her and Damien to take Remy and get out. She nodded shakily, and helped the older, but smaller girl to her feet. "Come on, lean on me Remy. We're going to have to try to run." She glanced at her boyfriend, with hollow, exhausted eyes. "Damien, run with us and give us some shield cover, please." She began to try and make her way out of the tent, practically dragging along Remy, her wand still out. "Expelliarmus! Vox Dementis!" She stumbled over the body of a girl who looked to be around her age, with an expression permanently contorted in terror, but continued on. They just had to make it out of here... Then maybe she could rest.

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:14 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

He soon was pushed out of the way by Heather, in which he wasn't surprised. He truly was only going to get to someone that had the ability to heal, but one came to him. He didn't blame her for pushing him out of the way. The distress shown in her eyes said the very least. When she told him to keep the goons away, obviously he agreed. He listened to her. Why? Because she was a leader in the making of course. She deserved to be listened to. Plus, she needed it and he has done enough to stress the poor girl out over their years together. He needed to do something in return. So, he stood by them.

He was confronted by two dark wizards who seemed to be laughing at poor chase, who was writhing in pain. "Wipe the smiles off your faces. Incarcerous," he said aloud, conjuring an item to bind them together. He binded them together. "Incendio," He put fire to them and he burned them...and left them there. Soon enough, Heather was done, and she had done well. She told him to keep doing what he was doing. "I'll keep to keeping these goons off of you. We need to get him out of here. Keep moving. I'll keep them off your flanks and your back," he said, backpedaling. His cave inimicum spell had yet to where off. He could tell where the enemy was coming from next. He just had to keep to what he was doing. He followed quickly behind Chase and Heather, fighting off anyone who had decided to try to confront them.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron dragged Elli through the tent as quickly as he could until she pulled him away from the masked figures firing spells towards him. If his mouth wasn't shut tightly, Cam would have probably screamed in horror. That spell could have killed him, but instead, it missed. Thank god, he thought as he scrambled back into position to get himself and his girlfriend to safety. Right when he continued to guide through the crowd, the wizard who had attacked him fell to the ground and Elli's father appeared right in front of the couple. Cameron decided to stay quiet and follow behind the man while he tried to figure out where his other daughters were.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

Dhyl was holding his own, fighting one of the guys off. The masked figure had been taunting him, then both of them looked over at the rush of fire. "The hell?" Dhyl grinned, the man distracted. "Stup-" "Diffindo!" The cutting edge of the spell sliced through the teen's cheek, leaving a bloody gash on his face. "Obscuro!" A blindfold covered the attacker's eyes, giving Dhyl just enough time. He hefted one of the heavy wooden chairs and spun it in an arc, slamming it hard into the guy's head. And like a light, he was out.

A hand laid on the side of his face, then pulled away, crimson staining his fingers. He looked, for a moment, like he may faint, but Ronyo distracted his thoughts. His sister was calling?! "Minn?! Is she hurt?! I swear to all bleedin' hells, Storm, if my baby sister is hurt in any way, I'll knock your head in with a chair!" His eyes darkened in fury, magic exploding from his wand, hitting an attacker square in the chest. He nodded in agreement, then looked over to see Heather helping Chase from the area. The teen pat Ronyo on the shoulder, then ran after the blonde. Wand firing, he was going to make sure they got to safety.

Wearing
Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:15 pm
The Finale Ends

And just as suddenly as the crowd of masked figures appeared to begin the attack, they vanished one by one, in a series of loud pops. The living, the injured, even the dead who had been part of the invading forces vanished. Leaving behind chaos. Flames where everywhere. Blood was everywhere. Bodies lay everywhere.

It had only been 40 minutes. Yet this moment would last eternity.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked unsteady, eyes wide. She had just killed that guy! Sure, he was going to kill her, but... but he was evil! She wasn't, was she?! Maybe she shouldn't have been placed in the house of the brave. Her body was shaking, then it collapsed. She fell onto Marina, who had conveniently placed herself beside the newest Chimera. They had to run. Run to safety. She nodded once, then did her best to make her legs work. At the very least, she could do that. They had to make it out. Remy's eyes started to close, the girl ready to collapse. Suddenly, she was in the air. She saw the black hair and somewhere in her mind, it clicked that Dhylan had scooped her into his arms. She couldn't hear that he was telling the redhead to run, or that he was still firing off magic, in fact, she knew nothing from that point on, as she succumbed to the exhaustion that had plagued her. In his arms, she passed out, letting her body fall limp in his grip.

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:31 pm
User Image

Th Auror in training had been permitted to come along, due to the fact he was good with calming people. He showed up in the masquerade tent which seemed to have been most heavily damaged area. Surprisingly he found a group of kids, standing there, perfectly fine. Or well for the most part. "Don't worry. The Aurors are here now. You'll need to stay and give your statements, but you should be home soon." he said. The Mediwizards would be appearing any moment. Soon they could treat the injured.

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:38 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Gwynfair Cadoc Darryn Idris

And just as quickly as it had started, it had ended. The Minister was physically unscathed, but she still had no idea where Darryn was. If he had died, Gwynfair would never forgive Cadoc. Family was supposed to stick together, especially at times like these. And now, she had no idea where her youngest sibling was. "Damn it, you better hope he's alive Cadoc," the Minister growled as she walked away, starting to look for Darryn.

Meanwhile, the blood continued to pour out of Darryn. He swore he was going to die. Right there, all alone. Just another victim in a pile of what he was sure was many. He was starting to slip out of consciousness. He was no longer sure what was reality and what was his mind playing tricks on him. But when he saw who he swore was a familiar redhead, the chaser had to take a chance. "Idri-," he croaked,voice weak.

Idris, who happened to be near her dying brother heard the sound of a man seeming to be struggling to make words. Upon investigating the source of the sound, she found her brother, lying in a pool of what she could only assume was his own blood. "Dare? What happened? It doesn't matter right now, you need help," she said, trying to stay calm as she started ripping her gown to try and bandage her brother's wounds. He needed magical help. That much was clear.

Meanwhile, Gwynfair took notice of the fact that the aurors had finally shown up. She figured it was about time. They knew that she was there, or did they? They should have. Or at least the Hit Wizards. She could have been killed. What was left of her family could have been killed. Speaking of being killed, she was certain that the woman over attending to a seriously bleeding man was Idris attending to Darryn. Deciding that Darryn's life was far more important than making sure that everyone knew that the Minister was safe, she approached her siblings instead of the auror who had shown up in the tent.

He really wasn't in good shape at the moment. Gwynfair was certain he was on the verge of death. Not knowing what else to do, Gwynfair started tearing her dress up along with her sister to try and stop the bleeding while Cadoc looked on. It was really quite a disgusting image. He had no idea how his sisters were fine with just kneeling beside him and working on his wounds. Of course they didn't know the spells to heal him. Cadoc didn't either, but the auror who was in the tent should know something about mediwizards arriving, and so he approached him. "Excuse me sir, but are mediwizards going to be arriving here? My brother was hit with what seems to be quite the nasty curse and I don't think it's a good idea to move him," Cadoc explained, pointing to where his sisters were attending his brother.

Minister for Magic Welsh Seeker and Captain Welsh Chaser Office of Improper Use of Magic and Animagus
The Wyn Siblings

Sir Spazalots

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas