Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Party Tent: The Masquerade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking like a dark Fairy Tale at the Masquerade Ball.space
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Chrisspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tumultuousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Ooh, this is so exciting! It's like out of a Fairy Tale!' spacespac
'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide had been so worried about Michelle, she'd completely missed everything that was going on with Chris. She looked at him now. He didn't seem to be doing so well... then again, she wasn't, either, she realized, swaying, a bit light-headed. She sounds of screams, the scent of death, it was all too much for her. Having trouble keeping something down... yeah, she was too. The Hufflepuff was rather glad that she hadn't eaten much earlier, because she might throw it all up if she had. She spun a bit, hardly hearing it when he asked if they needed a hole. She gave him a confused look; what did he mean, a hole? She watched as he flicked his head, and followed his gaze in time to see two bodies go flying apart from one another. Her eyes went wide. That... it was like earlier, with Chalmes... but... she was so confused. She squeezed his hand and, at his urging, took off, holding her wand tight and, yes, using it to levitate the hem of her skirt so that she didn't trip. Her bare feet pounded through blood as she took off running, pulling Chris with her as she ran for an opening in the tent's walls.

'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:04 pm
User Image
To this world I'm unimportant
Just because I have nothing to give
So you call this your free country
Tell me why it cost so much to live
Tell me why

User Image

Chalmes was just about ready to dive into the fight when he felt something jerk him and throw him. He flew and crashed into the girl he was just about to dance with and groaned. Okay, what just happened? Ripping the mask off that had been shoved askew, he looked up at the girl and blinked. Well, if anything, she reminded him of Andi. Which, upon further examination, was who it really was. Deciding she couldn't have all the fun, he stood up, ducking under some blast headed his way before deciding to go into fighter mode. Another goon decided to try and cast a spell, but Chalmes didn't hesitate. Throwing a left hook, he caught the guy across the jaw, and another shot to the solar plexus drove him to his knees. Chalmes quickly finished the guy off with a kick to the guy's head, and then he turned toward Andi, eyes gleaming. "You know, we really need to stop meeting and getting into fights like this Andi." Snapping the guy's wand easily, he looked around.

The entire ball had erupted into a free-for-all, and Chalmes caught sight of someone slipping out the back. Grabbing Andi's arm, he gestured toward the back. "Fighting's not so bad that way, and I doubt that they'll expect anyone heading that way. C'mon!" Pulling the blonde along, he glanced around one last time and realized he was missing his brother. Damn it, Chris! They weren't supposed to be separated again! Swallowing down the feeling of leaving his twin yet again, he ducked another spell and clocked someone on his way to the tear. So maybe Andi was going to hate him, but he couldn't leave her here. Not with this mess. "Through here."

-------------------------
State: Fighting
OOC: ...

This world can turn me down
But I won’t turn away
And I won’t duck and run
Cause I'm not built that way
When everything is gone there
Is nothing there to fear
This world cannot bring me down
No cause I'm already here

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina and Corabell Kiremono~Fifth Year Ravenclaw Prefect and Seeker~First Year Hufflepuff

Corabell had been tucked up tight against the tent, and felt the canvas move. "Shina!" she hissed.

Shina whirled, wand out at the people coming through the slit she'd cut. "Stu-" she wrenched her wand up and aborted the spell as she realized the two weren't attackers. The tattered finery was a fairly good clue, and the one's dress was entirely too impractical for even an undercover attacker to have worn. Panting a bit from her keyed up nerves, Shina stared at the boy and girl. "Sorry," she managed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Heather ran through the crowd, firing off spells as she went. Oh, how she loved Stupefy. It must be her favorite. Somehow, she found herself in the center of the dance floor, bad guys surrounding her. "Stupefy!" And with that, they were out of her way. Moving right along, she saw a boy come running up to her. Could it be... It must be! "Tobi! What are you doing, Kid?! You need to get out of here!... But you're not gonna, are you?... Fine! Stay close, and keep that wand up!" She didn't want to have her young Beater by her side, as strange as that sounded. She wanted him home, where he would be safe from harm. She wouldn't forgive herself if Tobi was hurt in this battle, but she knew him like the back of her hand. He wouldn't leave her to fight alone.

And just like that, she wasn't alone anymore. Remy was at her side, her wand pulled and her golden eyes fierce. Romy had run past with some girl too. Good. She wanted him out of here. Then, Ronyo was at her other side, Marina appearing to fill the gap between him and Remy. A boy she had heard to be named Damien was in the center of their diamond formation. "Tobi, stay around. I might need you to transfigure some baddies into cute little duckies." The blonde smirked at her teammate before turning to face the white haired wizard. He gave her a wink, and she replied with a nod. "You got it. One bonfire, coming up! Aurumflamma!"

Golden flames poured from Heather's wand, hitting the masked figures and, well, lighting them on fire. Usually, fire wasn't her choice of spell to work with, but this was an emergency. She could deal with it. As a figure came into her line of fire, she reacted quickly, flicking her wand with a simple "Petrificus Totalus!", and just like that, the figure had been taken out, lying on the ground, unmoving in his body-binding curse. "Stupefy! Expelliarmus! Flipendo! Locomotor Mortis!" Heather fired off spell after spell, knocking out foes left and right. She was on fire, in the non-literal sense of the word.

Just as her wand was raised to fire another spell, Heather found herself hugged by a small girl with black hair and round green eyes. "Minn! What are you-- Dhyl did what?! Ugh! I swear, if that boy doesn't die tonight, I'm gonna kill him!" The blonde turned to her white haired friend and gestured to the two young children in front of her. "Ronyo, I'm getting them out of here. I'll be back, don't worry. Keep firing those spells, and don't let Remy follow me. Tobi! I'm gonna need some backup! Cover me, Kid! Let's go!" Her wand still grasped in her right hand, the teen took Minn's hand in her left one. "Hold onto your little friend there, Minn, 'cause we're movin' out!" Once Minn had firmly gripped the boy's hand, she pulled them along, carefully leading them through the crowd of masked strangers. Her wand continued to fire off spell after spell. She was determined to keep these kids safe.

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:33 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Dashing at the Masquerade Ballspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina... or he was!spacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Furious, Protectivespacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, God, let me find her, let her be okay.' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

Damien took to the formation that the older boy had initiated, but froze up when he was asked to put out... the fires. His grip on his wand tightened, his knuckles going white. He watched Marina as she fought, though, and shoved his fears down. Now was not the time. It could wait. He shook himself, willing his mind to stay focused, calm. He was a Slytherin, it was in his nature to be able to compartmentalize. Ambition. A driving desire to accomplish something, without allowing anything to get in the way. Right now, he wanted to help. He wanted to protect Marina... not that she really needed it, he admitted, but still. He did as Ronyo had asked, casting the shield spells and trying to figure out a way to effectively put out the fires. He knew there were spells... but he couldn't think of them. He'd skipped any lesson involving fire since the attack from Professor Owens his first year. It just... it scared him. So, he kept the shield spells up, and occasionally would blast an attacker who tried to come after the group and seemed to go unnoticed.

If he ignored the fires... he could do this.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:58 pm
Well I woke up to the sound of silence
And cries were cutting like knives in a fist fight
And I found you with a bottle of wine
Your head in the curtains
And heart like the Fourth of July

User ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

As Tobi finally reached Heather from nearly the other side of the tent he couldn't help the grin and chuckles that came forth as she struggled to force him to leave and that ultimately she knew he wouldn't. "No can do Boss, we're in this together whether ya like it or not." She didn't have to tell him twice about keeping his wand up seeing as how after his short speech a masked figure decided to make itself known before being trapped by a body-bind cast by the third year. Sooner than he realized they were becoming surrounded by a large group of friends and allies: Remy, the Gryffindor sister, an older white haired man, a haggard looking redhead, and lastly an unknown slightly older guy who became the center of their odd formation. A smirk came across his face as his blonde female friend mentioned for him to transfigure some their opponents into ducks and rotated his head cracking his neck. "Cor, ya know I never did get duck duck goose. Could never get the goose part right." Tobi knew it was a bad time for joking, but at the moment who really gave a damn? If he wanted to die laughing the dammit he was! But he wasn't going to, die he meant; he was going to live and then be bombarded by his family and friends while also being strangled within an inch of his life by Lily, Al, Eve, Bradley, Anna, My, Lily again, Bradley again, and possibly Heather in that order. And ifwhen he got out alive he would happily take his thrashings.

Bright hazel eyes widened as Heather sent up a golden flame lighting the offenders on fire before the fights began anew. Here's a new one for ya, Epoximise! Ducklifors! Stupify! Incarcerous! Protego!" he had watched with a tinge of amusement when his new spell caused two of his attackers to stick to each other in a most unfortunate position before knocking one another out from the force of their collision. It was just after he had turned his fifth attacker into a rather ugly duckling that he was almost ran into by a shock of black hair raising his wand towards the offender before realizing her recognized those familiar blue eyes. "Bradley! The ********! What are ya, why aren't ya....gah! Jus' stay close an' aim for the creepy ones!" he finished lamely. This was not part of the plan! His boyfriend was supposed to be safe with his family preparing his critical and excruciating death, not right here next to him! Although, if he were to be completely honest, he was rather glad to have the Ravenclaw at hand. He knew his attention was going to be split fifty ways to hell but just having him near gave him enough strength to carry on.Gods above he was soooo not ever telling Luke or Steffi any of this!

Just after confronting his Raven did Tobi notice his captain being assaulted by a young girl with an even younger boy attached at her side before he was yelled to cover her as she ran to get them to safety. "Aye aye Boss! Bradley, follow me, I ain't leavin' ya in this madness alone!" with that he grabbed a hold of the other's hand dragging him along as he spelled figure after figure as they attempted to get close to them. After the third person getting a tad too close the beater became pissed and screamed out "Bombarda!" and watching with satisfaction as the explosion knocked back at least a four of the attacking guard before the fifth was, as instructed, transfigured into a duck. He did not envy the retrieval team for these bastards having to come in and wrangle up a gaggle of quacking ducklings.

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground
Carry on

Carry on, carry on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:01 pm
And we both go down together...we'd stay there forever...just try to get up
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

UnsortedPurebloodEleven

I always sing you sad songs...and you can sing along...and you can see your melody is calling out your wrongs.

Sergio waited for the Silver-haired boy's answer, until from nowhere he was pulled the other way. He had forgotten that his hand was still in the girl's. He had just gotten used to it. But when he was pulled, he had almost fell to the ground, going in the opposite direction again, but he gathered himself. Jeez, does anyone like to go the way I'm facing anymore? He almost chuckled at this thought, but he knew this was a bad time to be laughing. So...he kept himself calm. The girl that took them was quite skilled, weaving through the lackluster spells those men were blaring at them. It was extremely impressive.

"Thank you...Heathie?" he said, his Italian accent really showing in the phrase. He knew that wasn't her real name, but that was the only true beat he had on her name at the moment. So he would use it naturally...right? Either way, Sergio and the two girls moved quickly through the crowd.

I never told you everything. Your losing hope and fading dreams and every single memory along the way

And I'm sorry, this wasn't easy...I ask you believe me...and never let go

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:06 pm
User Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do

The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it

Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞

User Image
Anna nodded to Romy. He was right, and she knew it. She had to be strong for her friends. Bradley and Tobi would want her to be strong for them. And-- wait a minute. Did he just say what she thought he said? "-and for everyone that loves you just as much as me." He... He loved her? The girl's cheeks blushed a deep red, and she looked away. He had feelings for her? Were they the same things she felt sometimes? When they were together... it almost seemed too good to be true, but it wasn't. Did that mean that she... maybe liked him too? She never had the chance to ponder it, because Romy took her face in his hands and pulled it up towards his. His lips brushed against her, and she froze. What was she supposed to do now?! He was kissing her and she was just sitting there like a bump on the log! Thankfully, Remy came over and broke them apart. Romulus stood up and pulled her up with him. Then, they were running. Of course, Annabeth was still a bit dizzy from Romy's lips meeting hers for the first time, so she really didn't know what was going on. Suddenly, there was a flash of light, and someone calling out a spell of some sort. She couldn't hear what it was, or see where it had come from, but in that flash of light, Anna was out cold. Thankfully, Romy had lifted her into his arms as this happened, so she wasn't on the ground unconscious. She was still unconscious, yes, but she was safely in the arms of her... friend? Maybe? Either way, the girl hung limp in the boy's arms as he carried her away.

❝Now take a chance and call me crazy! Smile kid, there's only one way out
We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow

We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead

If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ stood side by side with her sister, hands raised. "Next time, I'm just stuffing my bloody wand in there. Wandless is kicking my a**." She started firing off spells, breath coming in heavier. Sheer adrenaline was the only thing keeping her going. Spells were flying, now fire lit the place. Gold eyes reflected the fire, the girl's scowl growing deeper. "Hawthorn, if I catch fire, I'm going to kill you in your sleep." She began sending more spells, then grinned. She had a plan. "Caecus! Crescoramus! Offendo! Stupefy! And just for Ronyo... Aurumflamma!" As she said the last spell, fire ignited sloppily around her, catching several of the cloaked freaks on fire. "BURN, BABY, BURN! IT'S MY INFERNO!" She cackled, then looked over. Where the hell was Heather?! She took a step, body wavering. "Heather?!" She took a few more steps, searching desperately. "Lookin fer blondie? She's gone now. Left ye ta die." The wolf's eyes narrowed. "You don't know my Heather. EXPULSO!" Just like that... the man was gone. Remy nearly puked, but managed to get back over to the rest of the Chimeras. Shaking hands magically vanished the man's blood from her body, the girl near faint. She knew she was out. She couldn't fight any more.

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:32 pm
User Image
User Image

All my life I've been good but now I'm thinking "What the hell?"
❤ All I want is to mess around, and I don't really care about

Andi blinked as the man ran in to fight, just like she had questioned him about. He was good too. And coming from her, that was a huge compliment. With his mask now gone, she could clearly see that she had been spending her evening with none other than Chalmes. She hurried to his side, avoiding masked figures left and right, ready to aide him in a fight. But he didn't fight. He only looked at her, eyes glowing. Was it from the curses flying above their heads, or something else? He spoke her name and she knew the jig was up. Removing her mask, Andi tossed it aside and smirked at him. "Aww, but this is fun, don't you think? We make a good team." she said. When he grabbed her arm and started pulling her towards the back of the tent, Andi followed reluctantly. She wanted to stay and fight some more, but in a room filled with bad guys armed with wands, a teenage squib would surely lose. Thus, she followed her dark haired companion. As they reached the hole in the tent, Andi stopped to look around. Her mother was okay, right? And her cousin? And her dad? She hadn't seen them since the fighting started, but they all had wands. They'd be fine, right? "I wish we could do more, Chalmes. But-- What the hell?!" Suddenly, there was a girl pointing a wand at her. The girl quickly lowered her weapon and apologized. Andi shook her head. "We don't have time for this! Move it, girlie! Let's go!" Taking Chalmes's hand in hers, the teen ran through the hole in the tent, the cool summer air chilling her body as she exited, leaving the party for good. Andi never had been one to leave a party early, but she might make a special exception this time.

If you love me, if you hate me, you can't save me, baby, baby ❤
All my life I've been good but now "What the hell?"

Diamond Wales

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:36 am
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William found himself within a crowd again. The numbers of the masked figures was starting to damper. But there was still work left to be done, and he was not leaving until it was done. He was confident in his dueling technique at the time. Confident enough to take these people on. So far, he has done quite well. He has taken out eight...well, that was rough estimate. He honestly wasn't sure how many.

He was happy to help these people as much as he can. He was not by any means a dueler, but he was a skilled enough Transfigurer as well. The one thing that he truly excelled at.

That's when another wizard had confronted him. And William decided to go with the less conventional methods of defeating someone. He was able to Transfigure to almost a degree of master. So why not use it? "Oppugno.". He said, looking at his target. He was ready to do this. With one wave of his wand, the man had turned into a toad. That was funny and William had to laugh. Then the next came up to him. "Piscifors," The target then turned into a fish. He never thought about using Transfiguration in a duel but it worked.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:36 am
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Sixth Year || Chaser || Prefect || My Love

Disgruntled moans pulled Chase left and right. It was stupid of him to not run away, but it would be cowardly of him to leave people behind. At least Heather and the others were doing a good job kicking those creeps at bay. The Ravenclaw started to run low on stamina, having never uttered so many spells in such a short period of time. How long has it been since Hell took over? An hour? No, even less than that. But it felt like an eternity, especially watching such a gruesome scene. Mangled bodies, mangled limbs, mangled life. The severity of the situation intensified to the point in which Chase stopped fully healing people, and just stopped the bleeding and the pain to force the injured to run. Or something like that. But for those with broken bones? The teen only knew basic spells that more or less didn't help much. If only he knew more... If only he had more time to learn how to do that... No time for that. If a human was threatened with their lives, they would surely eat through the pain and run away. Adrenaline could do wonders.

"Confringo!" someone yelled. Ugh. Explosions. Just as Chase wondered who would fall victim to such an unfortunate curse, a object that came in contact with the spell was a wooden chair situated nearby. Debris and shards of wood ripped through his flesh, as if they were daggers instead. It hurt. Oh God, it hurt. An especially large piece of wood around the size of a hand embedded itself into the youth's hips, sending waves of hurt with each movement.

Chase bit his lower lip hard enough to draw blood, and with a swift motion pulled the hunk of wood out of him. It was a stupid move, because now all that he could feel was pain. The boy fell to the floor, clutching his wounded hip, trying to stop the blood from flowing. It was a really stupid move. Now he was in danger of being drained of the vital liquid, though at least nothing would accidentally drive the weaponized wood further into him? Ugh. On second thought, why hadn't he cast a protection charm on himself? It would've saved him from the trouble of removing a dozen of so painful blisters and patch up cuts of varying sizes. It was too late now though. Now all Chase could do was wait for the pain to recede or for the adrenaline to kick in. Or someone to help him.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:57 am
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

William, almost falling to the floor after a boom, had been groggy for a second. He got up and looked around, only to see the boy Chase Henrick, on the floor in pain. He had pulled a wooden piece out of his hip, the last thing a person needed to do. He rushed over to aid the boy, knowing he was a great wizard and it wasn't his time to lose his life. He grabbed a table cloth.

"Chase, I need you to cover me while I do this. It'll take about a minute. I can try to multitask, but we need to get you away from this place," he said to the boy, hoping he answered. But within that time, he had gotten idea. "No, check that. I have an idea," he said, raising his wand and conjuring a silver shield to sit in front of him. He had learned about the spell during his extra study time at Hogwarts. It really wasn't taught; so he figured he should give it a try. He really hoped the silver shield would withstand enough for him to finish. He wrapped the cloth around the largest wound, in hopes that he could compress the blood to one area so that it could clot and to start healing. He had no idea how to use healing Magic, but he knew how to treat wounds, mainly because of Jayden's 'I'm resistant to all magic that can heal me' disease. He finished within a couple minutes. and stood up, the shield disappearing about ten seconds before he finished but it was enough. He offered a hand to help him up, but made sure he would give the support so he can get out. His wand was drawn in his other hand.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:28 am
User Image
To this world I'm unimportant
Just because I have nothing to give
So you call this your free country
Tell me why it cost so much to live
Tell me why

User Image

Chalmes stopped short when the girl drew a wand at him. Ruddy hell. He huffed, glancing back to see if anyone was following. So far none yet, but he didn't expect that to last for long. If these were Dark wizards, then more than likely they were pureblood elitists, which meant that he and Andi were in deep trouble. Gramming the older girl's hand, he was determined to get them at least out of there. "Come on, we need to get out of here." He dragged the older one with them, hoping that she'd at least grab her sister and run as well.

State: Escaping
OOC: ...

This world can turn me down
But I won’t turn away
And I won’t duck and run
Cause I'm not built that way
When everything is gone there
Is nothing there to fear
This world cannot bring me down
No cause I'm already here

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina and Corabell Kiremono~Fifth Year Ravenclaw Prefect and Seeker~First Year Hufflepuff

Shina nodded. "Corabell, wand out. You know Petrificus Totalis, and Avis. Get them distracted, then paralyze anyone who comes close. Stay with me!" That said, the girls started running with the boy and other girl.  
Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff