Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Heaven and Hell [accpting! Join! Now!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image

If you had to choose, would you go to
Heaven or would you you go to Hell?

⇒ Creator : Lillith Rose 23
⇒ Genre: Romance, forbidden love.
⇒ Inspiration: Remake.
⇒ Status : Accepting<3
⇒ Roles: 10 in all. 3 boys 3 girls.
⇒ Links : Role Play // Profiles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:50 pm
User Image

All questions and concerns about this role play will be carried out here.  

Lillith Rose 23

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:28 pm
OMGawds!!

I'm all sorts of excited.

Just finished my posting style. Woot! X)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:31 pm
CandyCane831
OMGawds!!

I'm all sorts of excited.

Just finished my posting style. Woot! X)

Haahaa Excited isn't the word!!

Ecstatic!!!  

Lillith Rose 23

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:36 pm
Annnyday now people. I'm itching for a first post/. Then i'll calm down. >.>

For a bits anywhoo. X)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:44 pm
[imgright]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/714/kmfw.jpg[/imgright]
[align=right][color=olivedrab][size=17][b]ALARIC BETRAND-CHAPLIN→[/b]
"TRICK"→[/size][/color][/align]
[align=justify][size=11]
Yeah, but nobody searches. Nobody cares somehow when the loving that you've wasted comes raining from a hapless cloud and I might stop and look upon your face, disappear in the sweet, sweet gaze, see the living that surrounds me, dissipate in a violet place... [color=chocolate]"Can't you see what you've done to my heart and soul?"[/color] This is a wasteland now. We spies, we slow hands, put the weights all around yourself. We spies—oh yeah—we slow hands—you put the weights all around yourself now. [color=olivedrab][i]I submit. [/color][/i]My incentive is romance. I watched the pole dance of the stars. We rejoice because the hurting is so painless from the distance of passing cars but, I am married to your charms and grace. I just go crazy like the good old days. You make me want to pick up a guitar and celebrate the myriad ways that I love you. Can't you see what you've done to my heart and soul? This is a wasteland now. We spies—yeah—we slow hands; you put the weights all around yourself. We spies—oh yeah—we slow hands—killer, for hire—you know not yourself. We spies, we slow hands, put the weights all around yourself. We spies—oh yeah—we slow hands—we retire like nobody else. We spies, intimate slow hands, killer for hire—you know not yourself. We spies, intimate slow hands—you let the face slap around the self.

Yeah, but nobody searches. Nobody cares somehow when the loving that you've wasted comes raining from a hapless cloud and I might stop and look upon your face, disappear in the sweet, sweet gaze, see the living that surrounds me, dissipate in a violet place... [color=chocolate]"Can't you see what you've done to my heart and soul?"[/color] This is a wasteland now. We spies, we slow hands, put the weights all around yourself. We spies—oh yeah—we slow hands—you put the weights all around yourself now. [color=olivedrab][i]I submit. [/color][/i]My incentive is romance. I watched the pole dance of the stars.
[/size][/align]
[size=10][color=olivedrab]☺ WHAT[/color][color=darkseagreen] DID I DO NOW [/color][color=olivedrab]☺[/color]
[color=olivedrab]☻WHO [/color][color=darkseagreen]I'M BLAMING IT ON [/color][color=olivedrab]☺[/color]
[color=olivedrab]☺ O O C [/color][color=olivedrab]☺[/color]
[/size]

Assuming this is where I put my posting style.  

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:00 pm
Im sure there is a starting point.

It should be an exciting one. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:29 pm
;3

[imgright]http://imageshack.us/a/img844/157/bucr.jpg[/imgright]
[align=center][color=tomato][size=17][b]☼ SUN-KIL MOON ☼[/b][/size]
"ENVY"[/color][/align]
[align=right][color=firebrick][size=9]"Turn off the lights—turn up the base. I wanna be front and center. Bring on the night—there's no time to waste. I wanna live forever." Live Forever - Ferry Corsten ft. Aruna[/size][/color][/align]
[align=justify][size=11]
It's a place that's not so far. [color=tomato]"I dream there and sometimes I wake there." [/color]Do you want me caring less? Sometimes we don't ask for what we need and I can guess how I want to be loved and I've guessed what of me you need. It doesn't matter if we lie. Your sentences never defined you. Do you think that I can't feel? When I touch you there's words on your body. Should you be scared when I say sometimes I'd want you dead so no one else can have you when it ends? How'd I reach this point on my own and how fragile right there I was? This is not the first time that I've watched the end of that thing that had no end. Do you want me caring less?[color=firebrick] [i]Sometimes we let go of what we need. [/i][/color]Why can't you guess how I want to be loved? You can't even tell me what of me you need.

It's a place that's not so far. [color=tomato]"I dream there and sometimes I wake there." [/color]Do you want me caring less? Sometimes we don't ask for what we need and I can guess how I want to be loved and I've guessed what of me you need. It doesn't matter if we lie. Your sentences never defined you. Do you think that I can't feel? When I touch you there's words on your body. Should you be scared when I say sometimes I'd want you dead so no one else can have you when it ends? How'd I reach this point on my own and how fragile right there I was? This is not the first time that I've watched the end of that thing that had no end. Do you want me caring less?[color=firebrick] [i]Sometimes we let go of what we need. [/i][/color]Why can't you guess how I want to be loved? You can't even tell me what of me you need.
[/size][/align]
[align=right][color=tomato]
[size=9]
★THE WHAT-WHATS [x]
★THE WHY-HOWS [x]
★QUICK OOC NOTE [x]
[/size][/color][/align]

Plus~ I think I owe an explanation to the reference to the parable in my profile 2 Samuel 12 (KJV, the poetic one).

12 And the Lord sent Nathan unto David. And he came unto him, and said unto him, "There were two men in one city; the one rich, and the other poor.
2 The rich man had exceeding many flocks and herds:
3 But the poor man had nothing, save one little ewe lamb, which he had bought and nourished up: and it grew up together with him, and with his children; it did eat of his own meat, and drank of his own cup, and lay in his bosom, and was unto him as a daughter.
4 And there came a traveller unto the rich man, and he spared to take of his own flock and of his own herd, to dress for the wayfaring man that was come unto him; but took the poor man's lamb, and dressed it for the man that was come to him."
5 And David's anger was greatly kindled against the man; and he said to Nathan, "As the Lord liveth, the man that hath done this thing shall surely die:
6 And he shall restore the lamb fourfold, because he did this thing, and because he had no pity."
7 And Nathan said to David, "Thou art the man."

King David (who has a ton of wives) goes and impregnates his BFF's wife. To keep his BFF from finding out what he did, he sends his BFF into war, in the front lines to make sure the guy is killed, then shanghai's the guy's wife. The dude Nathan calls him out a little directly---a little indirectly---Aesop-style.

"Whoa, this guy is messed up! Whoever he is, I hope he dies."
"I'm talking about you, brah. You took your homie's 'lamb'. And you got tons 'of lambs'."

I like fables, parables, short stories, and fairy tales >_>" ! I don't know some of you so I'm putting it out here---I swear I'm literate. I've read a bunch. It just don't seem like it at a glance.

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:01 pm
The songs I chose for my character do tell part of his story.
I usually hate Coldplay, but the lyrics are appropriate.

It seems we are waiting for profiles.

But I will throw this out here early. For my first post, my character Lust will be at a liquor/convenience store.
Other characters, you can be elsewhere or in the same vicinity. If in the area, either in his company, as a bystander, or stopped at the intersection.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:09 pm
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING
The songs I chose for my character do tell part of his story.
I usually hate Coldplay, but the lyrics are appropriate.

It seems were are waiting for profiles.

But I will throw this out here early. For my first post, my character will be at a liquor/convenience store.

Then, Sunkist will be around the corner or across the street at the gas station!  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:01 am
I'm psyched! let's start fast!! ^-^
How will the Angles start off?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:11 am
Well. With Fi being the girl she is... possibly gettinng back from a fit of shopping and sweet mauling. X)

And then...wherever to go from there. X)  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Chaos in her eyes

Lonely Phantom

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:48 am
Well, if I'd like to join this RP, where do I place a character application?  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff