Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Quest - Wrapping Up Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Paidi tou Selini rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:41 pm
Well... I guess the only reason I have to roll is to see if I get a 1. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:57 pm
Rain Yupa

Unicorn, your Knowledges are incorrect. You seem to go 9 in Talents (+1 dot from FP), 5 in Skills (+3 dots from FP), and 13 in Knowledges... however, the most knowledge you can have before 3 freebie points is 3 dots in any one knowledge - only by spending your freebies can you increase it beyond 3 at character creation.

Unicorn, being rank 0, you cannot start with any Gifts.

Unicorn, I have you spending 8 FP in Abilities, 5 in Backgrounds, 1 in Willpower, leaving you with 1 remaining. Let me know if I missed anything.

Ok, so first off: Sorry, new to it all.
I just did everything to book told me xD
And second ill get right on that.
are theboxed below your dots the amount you have?
Or... what exactly is the difference between the dots and the boxes?  

TheVulgarUnicorn

TheVulgarUnicorn rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

TheVulgarUnicorn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:15 pm
Rain Yupa

Here we go, i see my mistakes.
We are level 0, not level one.
Makes sense
Sasha

Also, since i have 1 rage...
Rollin for fun!

Edit:
Freepoints:
4-Computer
5-Purebreed
5-Resources
1- contact  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:35 pm
TheVulgarUnicorn
Ok, so first off: Sorry, new to it all.
I just did everything to book told me xD
And second ill get right on that.
are theboxed below your dots the amount you have?
Or... what exactly is the difference between the dots and the boxes?

Yeah. I kind of toyed with character creation a bit at the earlier parts of this thread. Didn't realize you never saw them.

And since it mentions SPENDING rage/gnosis/willpower and "being out", starting with boxes and going to empty makes more sense.

The dots = your permanent Rage/Gnosis/Willpower. The boxes = your current Rage/Gnosis/Willpower.

Current will almost never exceed your permanent. You get the points back in different ways. More or less, they are:
Rage - The moon, and getting your panties in a bunch.
Gnosis - Meditation
Willpower - Ambiguously. Generally, completing a story (read: Thread) will restore all willpower, achieving a personal victory (let me know if you think you have), and performing the duties of your auspice particularly well.

Ragabash - Making sure her allies know all the options and choosing the right one; scouting, sabotage, maybe even assassination; playing devil's advocate.
Theurge - Learning and performing rites, and negotiate with spirits.
Philodox - Judge actions of other fairly, solve disputes, keep laws.
Galliard - Entertainer, storyteller, lorekeeper, negotiator with mortals.
Ahroun - Making things die.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

TheVulgarUnicorn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:43 pm
Rain Yupa

Ragabash - Making sure her allies know all the options and choosing the right one; scouting, sabotage, maybe even assassination; playing devil's advocate.

Yeeeesh, that sounds like my character.
Although, killing will have to be...
Explained to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:36 am
Rain Yupa

Kytana, Terei, Mongooseh, Unicorn, you are rank 0 and start with no reknown. On that note, thank you Paidi.

Can everyone who hasn't yet, fill the boxes beneath their Rage, Willpower, and Gnosis? Since you will be depleting these scores, it makes more sense to start full and work your way down.

Kytana, I have you spending 5 FP in Attributes, 6 in Abilities, 2 in Backgrounds, leaving you with 2 remaining. Let me know if I missed anything.

Each of you, let me know when the above mentioned changes have been made to your sheets.

Ah, forgot about the no renown thing. Since as a Ragabash I got to choose, I remember leaving it in there just for reference of what I wanted. As Philo, I don't get a choice, so it'll be easier to remember when we hit level 1 ^^

As for the extra FP, I had it listed in my sheet as going to two extra dots of willpower. Should be down there at the bottom of the page.  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

KytanaTheThief rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:38 am
Aaaand forgot to roll. Yay.  
xX_Terei_Xx rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:50 pm
I should probably roll now....  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

Mongooseh rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:11 pm
Come on max rage

MY BLOOD IS FULL OF ANGER.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:22 pm
TheVulgarUnicorn
Rain Yupa

Explained to her.

Vermundr Farulfr is up to the task of explaining the killing.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:34 pm
*snort* I've already said it, we're all going to die. This pack is just asking to be killed, or to kill each other, and this is me saying that even after I've moved to the "peacekeeper" char XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:02 pm
Mongooseh
TheVulgarUnicorn
Rain Yupa

Explained to her.

Vermundr Farulfr is up to the task of explaining the killing.

He can explain how, but will he be able to explain why?  

TheVulgarUnicorn

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:11 pm
Ms. Unicorn, you have 3 dots in linguistics. Being not-lupus, you get a language for free, but you're entitled to 4 additional languages, for a total of 5 (not including wolfspeak which you automatically have). Care to add those as a list at the end of your background? Spoiler Alert: I wouldn't be against you waiting to see what everyone else said first.

Ms. Selini, you get 1 automatic language and 1 additional language. Same goes for you, if you don't mind adding them. I presume Japanese and English.

Mongooseh, you have 1 language, since you're not of the Lupus breed! What's it gonna be? German?

Ms. Terei, Ms. Aly Kyt, you girls are both of Lupus stock. Ms. Terei, you got 1 dot in languages so you can has a language. Romanian? English?

Ms. AK, you're a different story. You're all bark and no words, I'm afraid. You might be able to pidgin a few words but you've never had need of clumsy clunky human language!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:21 pm
Ehehehhe
Russian, German, English, Romanian, Japanese
I had this list hammered out before knowing that we had a Romanian, a Russian wolf, and a Japanese wolf BTW
Just because they made sense to me ( though the Japanese was a stretch, but Sasha has a penchant for watching silly anime in her downtime and spent a few months with some Japanese foreigners acting as tour guide so she could learn the language)
Also mind if her wolf-speech is sub-par for a bit?
As if her Garou nature is manifesting particularly slowly?
I find it kind of reasonable because she is basically rage-less, Gnosis... less, and although shes rolling with the punches well shes still sorta being thrust into this world really quickly
She took the long trek across America to attempt to come to terms with it, on rare occasions attempting to turn into a wolf and run around.
But still having trouble really diving into the wolf part of herself.  

TheVulgarUnicorn

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:30 pm
Oh that's fine. I have nothing against you folks limiting yourselves out of veneration for good roleplaying.

Just not having stuff you shouldn't have. LIKE FREE LANGUAGES. *looks at the Lupusesses*  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff