Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Quest - Wrapping Up Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:44 pm
[ Character Sheets ]

• 1] The Thief Of Kyts - Lupus Ragabash Silver Fang
  • 2] The Gooseh - Metis Ahroun Get of Fenris DONE!
  • 3] Too-Many-X's-Terei - Lupus Galliard Shadow Lord DONE!
  • 4] Three's a Crowd - Homid Philodox Bone Gnawer (???)
  • 5] Party to Selini - Homid Theurge Child of Gaia DONE!

• Backup] Plz change your signature - Homid Ragabash Fianna DONE!

[ Premise/Foreword ]

You are a cub of your tribe, recently having undergone your First Change. You have been educated in the ways of your people, and they have deemed it time for you to begin your First Quest to become cliath. They have sent you to a special sept, 25 miles north of Wisdom, Montana, which specializes in coming-of-age rituals.

[ Setting Information/Background ]

It is Werewolf: The Apocalypse, set in current times. The Apocalypse has not happened... yet. Werewolf population is on the decline, and you are the next generation of their warriors to continue the fight and stave off the advances of the Wyrm.

For more information, visit the Wikipedia site.

[ Character Creation ]

Not determined yet - see my posts for more info. I'll let you know what to do.

Available Sources: Werewolf: The Apocalypse (Revised); similar versions of this same book (previous prints, W20, etc) can be used as reference but Revised is the end-all be-all of rule clarifications.
Banned Resources: Everything else, so far.

[ House/Optional Rules ]

None Yet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:52 pm
You are going to be cubs engaging in your first quest, and technically be Rank 0. I'll look up any specific rules for it later, if there are any; otherwise, I'll make something up. It may simply be you without all your gifts yet.

The game will not SOLELY be your First Quest. It's just the first step of your journey.

The reason I'm creating this now is to get people interested and see what Tribes I have to work with (which can be accessed from the Wikipedia site or... y'know, the book). I'll type up stuff if someone is interested and needs more information, so let me know.

The rules for who will be allowed are as follows. They are listed in order of importance.
  • 1.) KytanaTheThief has a spot reserved.
  • 2.) No more than 5 cubs will be permitted on this quest, but we need at least 2.
  • 3.) First come first serve - you must list your desired breed, auspice, and tribe, bare minimum.
  • 4.) I will prioritize having 1 of each auspice if more than 5 players are interested.
  • 5.) Recruitment ends 7/14.

What this means is if we have 3 ahroun, a ragabash, and a philodox wanting to play, and someone else pitches in that they want to play a theurge, then the 3rd ahroun no longer has priority and is "out". Changing your mind must be done via a new post, putting you at the bottom of the list for the 3rd rule.

I'm thus encouraging everyone to play one of each auspice: Ragabash, Theurge, Philodox, Galliard, and Ahroun. It is the traditional pack set-up - not because of game mechanics, but because of Garou culture.

I'll figure out more about the plot when I know which Tribes are going to be involved. There are no restrictions on how many of you can be from the same tribe. It must be part of the main 12 though.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:34 pm
I've had my char sheet made up for weeks now, mechanics wise at least lol.

Wanting to play a Lupus Ragabash Silver Fang. I can upload the sheet to google docs or something if you want to see it; Which begs the question of how you're going to handle char sheets since mythweavers (and i'm assuming the other main sheet sites) don't have the werewolf specific one, especially OWoD.

and my sheet so far

I've left a lot of flavor stuff out because I didn't know at what point we would be starting them off of.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:14 pm
EDIT: Suddenly would strongly like to play a metis, ahroun of the tribe get? of fenris  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:26 pm
Get of Fenris. At least you're in the same mythology XD

After Rain mentioned he might be doing this, I seriously went and read the entire core rulebook, several side books (auspices, lupus, rite of passage, silver fangs, to name a few), and plan to make my way through the other tribe books. I seriously know way too much about this setting already, and all I read just makes me want to know more XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:32 pm
KytanaTheThief
Get of Fenris. At least you're in the same mythology XD

After Rain mentioned he might be doing this, I seriously went and read the entire core rulebook, several side books (auspices, lupus, rite of passage, silver fangs, to name a few), and plan to make my way through the other tribe books. I seriously know way too much about this setting already, and all I read just makes me want to know more XD

Meh I have a slight problem with rule books of that I won't read them till I absolutely need to. I can't read them casually.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:38 pm
Well, I would definitely recommend the auspices book at least. Reads almost like a novel, covering each auspice through a story. I homnestly think it's one of best supplement books I've ever read.

Also a good idea to check out the respective breed and tribebooks of whichever you're interested in. It helps you get insight on how your char might act and think, and what they would know.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:14 pm
Ill be working on a character, yep yep  

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:29 pm
Add me to the possible list of applicants. Just need to scour over the book and see what comes to mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:52 pm
; v ; Aaaaaaand Terei's gonna attempt to join because Terei likes White Wolf games.

So, I guess I want to play as a Lupus Galliard Shadow Lord (Children of Crow), if possible.
I'll look more into the rules and such this week ovo

If not, I'll probably be one of the Children of Gaia of the Servants of Unicorn camp.  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:08 pm
xX_Terei_Xx
; v ; Aaaaaaand Terei's gonna attempt to join because Terei likes White Wolf games.

So, I guess I want to play as a Lupus Galliard Shadow Lord (Children of Crow), if possible.
I'll look more into the rules and such this week ovo

If not, I'll probably be one of the Children of Gaia of the Servants of Unicorn camp.

Oh boy, your char and mine'll get along greaaaaaaaaaaat /sarcasm lol. two worst tribes to put together XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:14 pm
KytanaTheThief
Oh boy, your char and mine'll get along greaaaaaaaaaaat /sarcasm lol. two worst tribes to put together XD

ikr? That's why I was like "Hmmmm.....maybe I should play as something else, buuuuuuut...."
I'll probably make mine not hate Silver Fangs, but still love to bicker with them or something, if I decide to go with them.

Otherwise, you're putting up with the most fabulous devout bard-wolf of Unicorn in the Children of Gaia. hahaha  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:11 pm
Mongooseh
Meh I have a slight problem with rule books of that I won't read them till I absolutely need to. I can't read them casually.

Exactly the same with me, don't worry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:14 pm
Two things:
1) http://sheetgen.dalines.net/wiki/WikiStart this is an important resource to help in CharGen
2) My plan is a Theurge Lupus Uktena. I think that's the right ordering.  

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:14 pm
xX_Terei_Xx

I'm rusty on the things, but I'm unfamiliar with "Children of Crow" and "Servants of Unicorn"...  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff