Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KayaLing

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:09 pm
Hello, there! =^_^=

gaia_star Names I Go By: Char, Kaya, Riku, or whatever character name that my avi is currently cosplaying as
gaia_star Cosplay Alias: C-World Productions
gaia_star Gaming/Other Alias: KayaLing
gaia_star My Cosplays Include:
~ Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
~ Dark Navi (Legend Of Zelda)
~ Gakuko (Vocaloid)
~ Gakupo (Vocaloid)
~ Itachi (Naruto)
~ Kagura (Fruits Basket)
~ Kaya Ling (OC - original character)
~ Lea (Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance)
~ Noctis (Final Fantasy XV: Brotherhood)
~ Riku (Kingdom Hearts*)
~ Sakura (Naruto)
~ Sora (Kingdom Hearts*)
~ Xion (Kingdom Hearts)
~ Zero (Vampire Knight)
~ Zexion (Kingdom Hearts)
*not from a particular game or is from several games
gaia_star My Favorite Anime Includes: Beyblade, Blue Exorcist, Digimon, Fairy Tail, Final Fantasy XV: Brotherhood, K Project, Sailor Moon, Shaman King, Vampire Knight, and much more
gaia_star My Favorite Manga Includes: Bloody Mary, Fruits Basket, Kingdom Hearts (all), Vampire Knight
gaia_star My Favorite Video Games Includes: Final Fantasy XV, Just Dance (any), Kingdom Hearts (all), majority of Mario games

gaia_star I'm the current Vice Captain of the affiliated Guild, Anime Conventions: The Global Connection.
gaia_star I'm also the President of the Anime & Gaming Club at my post-secondary school.
gaia_star I'm a cosplayer and gamer. I'm mostly known for my Riku cosplays. I've been part of mainly Kingdom Hearts cosplay groups.
gaia_star My first anime convention was Otafest 2010.
gaia_star Without knowing they were anime until Grade 7, my first anime included Cardcaptors, Digimon, Medabots, Sailor Moon, Shaman King, and Yu-Gi-Oh!.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:20 pm
KayaLing
Hello, there! =^_^=

gaia_star Names I Go By: Char, Kaya, Riku, or whatever character name that my avi is currently cosplaying as
gaia_star Cosplay Alias: C-World Productions
gaia_star Gaming/Other Alias: KayaLing
gaia_star My Cosplays Include:
~ Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
~ Dark Navi (Legend Of Zelda)
~ Gakuko (Vocaloid)
~ Gakupo (Vocaloid)
~ Itachi (Naruto)
~ Kagura (Fruits Basket)
~ Kaya Ling (OC - original character)
~ Lea (Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance)
~ Noctis (Final Fantasy XV: Brotherhood)
~ Riku (Kingdom Hearts*)
~ Sakura (Naruto)
~ Sora (Kingdom Hearts*)
~ Xion (Kingdom Hearts)
~ Zero (Vampire Knight)
~ Zexion (Kingdom Hearts)
*not from a particular game or is from several games
gaia_star My Favorite Anime Includes: Beyblade, Blue Exorcist, Digimon, Fairy Tail, Final Fantasy XV: Brotherhood, K Project, Sailor Moon, Shaman King, Vampire Knight, and much more
gaia_star My Favorite Manga Includes: Bloody Mary, Fruits Basket, Kingdom Hearts (all), Vampire Knight
gaia_star My Favorite Video Games Includes: Final Fantasy XV, Just Dance (any), Kingdom Hearts (all), majority of Mario games

gaia_star I'm the current Vice Captain of the affiliated Guild, Anime Conventions: The Global Connection.
gaia_star I'm also the President of the Anime & Gaming Club at my post-secondary school.
gaia_star I'm a cosplayer and gamer. I'm mostly known for my Riku cosplays. I've been part of mainly Kingdom Hearts cosplay groups.
gaia_star My first anime convention was Otafest 2010.
gaia_star Without knowing they were anime until Grade 7, my first anime included Cardcaptors, Digimon, Medabots, Sailor Moon, Shaman King, and Yu-Gi-Oh!.

hello gaia_kittenstar welcome to the Anime help Guild !
Feel free to explore and post topics...  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

amayamiee

Pure-hearted Star

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:24 am
Hi!~ User Image
I'm amayamii, but call me Amaya or Mimi (whichever you prefer).
I don't have a Crunchyroll account, but I recently joined MyAnimeList. My name there is the same as here: amayamii.

Technically, my first anime was Dragon Ball Z through my brothers, but I actually consider mine to be Lucky Star because that was the first one I watched on my own. My first manga was Full Moon wo Sagashite.

My favorite anime of all is Sailor Moon, both the 90s anime and Crystal. The manga is also my most favorite. Kyoukai no Kanata, Love Live! School idol project, and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya are other favorite anime. I love the shoujo, romcom, magical girl, and slice of life genres. Though, I haven't really watched any anime lately. I think that the last one I watched was Danganronpa 3 last year.

My favorite video game series' are Sonic, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, and Danganronpa. Other ones I like are Undertale, Mega Man II, Skullgirls, Super Smash Bros 3DS, and Final Fantasy X.

I listen to J-Pop and K-Pop. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and Perfume are my favorites in J-Pop. My favorites in K-Pop are Girls' Generation, 2NE1, f(x), AOA, and Red Velvet.

User Image I draw and write.
User Image I want to get back into roleplaying. Right now, I'm currently planning an RP blog I want to start on Tumblr.
User Image On an old Gaia account, I was a Crew member of a now-inactive anime RP guild, called "The Academy of Otaku".
User Image The only convention I go to is Armageddon Expo and I go almost every year. It's really the only big one here in New Zealand.
User Image Haven't cosplayed yet, but I'd really like to. I'm currently planning a Nico Yazawa cosplay.

Nice to meet you all!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:11 pm
amayamii
Hi!~ User Image
I'm amayamii, but call me Amaya or Mimi (whichever you prefer).
I don't have a Crunchyroll account, but I recently joined MyAnimeList. My name there is the same as here: amayamii.

Technically, my first anime was Dragon Ball Z through my brothers, but I actually consider mine to be Lucky Star because that was the first one I watched on my own. My first manga was Full Moon wo Sagashite.

My favorite anime of all is Sailor Moon, both the 90s anime and Crystal. The manga is also my most favorite. Kyoukai no Kanata, Love Live! School idol project, and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya are other favorite anime. I love the shoujo, romcom, magical girl, and slice of life genres. Though, I haven't really watched any anime lately. I think that the last one I watched was Danganronpa 3 last year.

My favorite video game series' are Sonic, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, and Danganronpa. Other ones I like are Undertale, Mega Man II, Skullgirls, Super Smash Bros 3DS, and Final Fantasy X.

I listen to J-Pop and K-Pop. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and Perfume are my favorites in J-Pop. My favorites in K-Pop are Girls' Generation, 2NE1, f(x), AOA, and Red Velvet.

User Image I draw and write.
User Image I want to get back into roleplaying. Right now, I'm currently planning an RP blog I want to start on Tumblr.
User Image On an old Gaia account, I was a Crew member of a now-inactive anime RP guild, called "The Academy of Otaku".
User Image The only convention I go to is Armageddon Expo and I go almost every year. It's really the only big one here in New Zealand.
User Image Haven't cosplayed yet, but I'd really like to. I'm currently planning a Nico Yazawa cosplay.

Nice to meet you all!

welcome back to gaia
And
welcome to Anime Help Guild
right now we are having the epic anime quiz 2017
where you could win 1 Billion gaia_gaiagold in Prizes
the gold is still available
Anime Help Epic Quiz 2017  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

got_moxxie

Predestined Combatant

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:27 am
Heyaa!!
I'm just here to say I love FMA and I usually play a lot of video games, so I get into anime/manga when I can.

I'm open to learning about other peoples interests. Maybe you can show my something new! wink

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:22 pm
Hello I just joined today. I'm writting a story that will hopeful get turned into a anime, but I ran into a roadblock and I will run into some more withe story. Also I don't want anyone to steal it okay.  

Fenava

Mystical Hunter

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:31 am
Fenava
Hello I just joined today. I'm writting a story that will hopeful get turned into a anime, but I ran into a roadblock and I will run into some more withe story. Also I don't want anyone to steal it okay.

Welcome to Anime Help Guild
We are currently having 3 contests in this guild
why don't you try out this contest
You get a chance to win a billion gaia_gaiagold + an Exclusive item
why dont you give this a try gaia_kittenstar
Short Story contest  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:35 pm
nena_sakura
Fenava

Short Story contest

It's not made for that contest, because as far as I know it is not based on any anime might have a few things from different anime  

Fenava

Mystical Hunter

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:58 pm
Fenava
nena_sakura
Fenava

Short Story contest

It's not made for that contest, because as far as I know it is not based on any anime might have a few things from different anime

sweatdrop lol sorry for the misunderstanding, i was not talking about your personal story... i was just saying you could try out this contest with a different story if you are interested ....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:09 pm
nena_sakura
sweatdrop lol sorry for the misunderstanding, i was not talking about your personal story... i was just saying you could try out this contest with a different story if you are interested ....

Sorry for the confusion, if you don't mind I would like some help with my personal story.  

Fenava

Mystical Hunter

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:06 pm
Fenava
nena_sakura

Sorry for the confusion, if you don't mind I would like some help with my personal story.

? not sure how i can help.... i'm sure other staff or member can help could help  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:31 pm
nena_sakura
Fenava
nena_sakura

? not sure how i can help.... i'm sure other staff or member can help could help

So I have a angel dragon hybrid character and the race complament each other right. So I have another character (that's female) one of the race she is kitsune, but I don't know what to put as her other race.  

Fenava

Mystical Hunter

DaViperDragon

Timid Regular

10,750 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:06 pm
ninja hello, i'm new here... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:11 pm
DaViperDragon
ninja hello, i'm new here... ninja

Hello Welcome to anime help guild

Feel free to explore

We have 2 events that started the epic anime quiz 2 & Halloween short story contest both have rewards / prizes for participation  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:13 am
Greetings,

I'm Hanako Tsukuyomi.
My favorite anime are Naruto Shippuden, Special A, Azumanga Daioh, Lucky Star and One Piece.
My first anime was InuYasha.
I love anime music and I'm more closet otaku. If you know what i mean.

I love to compose stories that are compose of my favorite anime characters and my made up characters.
I once cosplay in my college days and it was the last time I cosplay due to my busy schedule.

I hope we can get along and it's an honor to meet you all smile  
☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces