Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Seph's game ideas! Multiple options and systems within

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:13 pm
Hello and salutations one and all! To some, this is a greeting from a new face, to others, this is a return of a user who has been gone for too long. In either case, I extend my hand and welcome each and every one of you to this thread. What lies below are a few of my campaign ideas, and with it, a system I plan on running it with.

For the moment, no character creation details of any sort will be posted. It will just be fluff and my own thoughts on the matter.

• Serenity in the Spheres
      Drawing severe inspiration from both the Firefly series and some from Serenity itself, this would start out with a few minor one-shots to get the feel of the system and characters down, then evolve into a fully-fledged campaign.
    System chosen: Dungeons: the Dragoning 40,000 7th Edition
      Download - [x]
    only two books, get the most recent version.

• The Pokemon Games
      I'm not even going to begin to lie about this one. It will involve eventual PvP. Admittedly, I will try to delay it for as long as I can with other 'mons, and wandering NPCs. But with what it'll entail, only one may "win."
      In this idea my mind has, perhaps in a horrible attempt to be stupid and nerdy at the same time, merged the fictional book series, The Hunger Games, and Pokemon together. Yes, it is in thanks to Catching Fire's latest trailer that has my mind back on to this post-apocalyptic world.
      The actual fluff, and what would transpire within would come to the decisions of the PCs. I can work within four of the five handheld regions--Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh--as the fifth, Unova, I currently have zero experience within, and don't understand the region specific organization enough to try and mimic it.

This too would have practice battles before the event began. It'd probably start in medias res, specifically, after the tributes have been chosen and taken the to the respective "Capitol" of the chosen region, but before anyone steps into the training center.
    System chosen: Pokemon: Tabletop United
      Download - [x]
only one necessary download, get the most recent version
I'm not looking for posts that essentially say "I'm interested in X!" or "I'd really love Y!" I want communication, and a dialog between myself and any and all prospective players. Any ideas, input, critiques, or questions would doubtlessly be helpful for all parties involved.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:48 am
While I'm sort of interested in a pokemon game, I am always wary of downloading things. So I won't be able to commit.  

Liquidor

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:06 am
Please Serenity.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:56 am
Liquidor
While I'm sort of interested in a pokemon game, I am always wary of downloading things. So I won't be able to commit.

I can personally guarantee that these are safe downloads. If they weren't, the countless users who enjoy both Pokemon: Tabletop Adventures and United would all have ******** up computers.  

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items